Reading request for EOT please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marsy

Reading request for EOT please

Post by Marsy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:42 am

Hi,

I would like a reading regarding my love life... what is the potential of a committed relationship with Chris? What info does the cards provide through me that I should know?

Thank you!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:18 am

Marsy,

Sorry that I nearly missed your request.

I am able to offer you a reading about your love life during the next six months only, but with regards to me predicting the potential for you to have a committed relationship both with and from Chris would require a third party reading to be given, which the forum rules do not allow. A third party reading is about any other person than the one who requested it.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424
12. Please do not request readings for other people (including family members) or third party readings as this is strictly against Mystic Board’s policies. Instead if you feel that it is safe to and you would like them to ask the person to join Mystic Board themselves. Once they have contributed to the community by posting and introducing themselves, they are much more likely to receive a successful reading in return.
To be able to directly read his thoughts and intentions in the direction of him having a committed relationship with you sometimes in the future, a third party reading would be necessary, but since I cannot do that I will try to instead read him indirectly through you and what relationship you have already had with him so far. Not knowing how long ago you first met each other. The indirect method tends to be less accurate and less reliable in predicting the outcome, but it is probably the best guide we can have through this reading.

The question on which your reading will be based is as follows....
What could this woman do of a practical and positive nature that could significantly increase her chances of having a committed relationship with Chris within this period of time?
Chris will only change himself for the better if he thinks that the effort needed to do this will be worth it, and if as well you are also willing to change your attitudes towards men in general.

The focus card for your reading which was DEATH does not  necessarily mean that your relationship is destined to fail/expire or die, but it does strongly suggest that if nothing much about the way you think about men changes over the next half year, that your chances of remaining together as a couple, let alone you enjoying a committed long term relationship with Chris is probably fairly low. Definitely well below the 50% level expected by chance or luck

Now why you might have these negative ideas about men being untrustworthy could be completely unconscious, or it could be because you have been hurt several times in the past when men have betrayed your trust in them, so as a result you are understandably not keen for history to repeat itself. You are therefore constantly of two minds about taking the risks of getting your feelings hurt yet again, so at the same time you want this relationship, but you do not want the risks of having your heart broken again which are always associated with you having any lasting and loving close human relationship.

This is not saying that this is your fault, as many of the factors which have lead to you not trusting men enough were unconscious, and consequently never under your control to change. This is not a blame game, but about you now taking more responsibility for doing something to make things easier for the both of you in the present moment. You may or may not need outside professional help in shifting these attitudes, in addition to you working with this reading.

Many of these negative stereotypes you hold about men stem from your own feelings of insecurity. If you do anything positive and practical on a reasonably regular basis to make yourself feel more secure in your own body and life without him always being in it, then it follows that you will be likely to be less insecure and less anxious and less likely to see a betrayal of your trust in every one of his what could potentially be innocent behaviours in your ongoing relationship.  

Be especially careful not to accuse him of anything without having enough solid evidence to back up your claim, but at the same time do not automatically assume that he will always be innocent. Love can sometimes make us blind to what is visible to everybody else. You need to find the right balance for you between being watchful for signs of his untrustworthiness and being so paranoiac and insecure that you see these signs in everything he does, or does not do that you think that he should.

How well you apply what insights have come out of this reading into significantly reducing your feelings of insecurity on a day to day basis, will largely determine how high your chances will become of having a committed relationship with Chris before this year is over.

But the chance of this happening will never be exactly 100%, no matter what you do to work on your attitudes, or on yourself. There are no absolute guarantees of anything or anyone in this life, and especially whenever two or more people are involved predictions about the outcome of their partnership can frequently become shaky at best, and less than useless at worst.

Loving regards,

EoT :smt100

Marsy

Post by Marsy » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:17 pm

This is very accurate and I've always been willing to let my guard down with him but only if I could be sure of not experiencing the downfall of the past. So I'm aware that the success or failure of a committed relationship largely has to do with me and my insecurities and I've been working on that but just like he wants to be sure I'm worth the investment, I feel the same also but I do understand without risk nothing is gained. Therefor from this point on I will invest 100% and give the benefit of the doubt instead of looking for reasons to doubt and expect failure.

Thank you!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:02 am

Marsy,

You are very welcome and thanks so much for your feedback which is both positive overall, as well as useful to me in progressively improving the quality of my readings over time.
Therefore from this point on I will invest 100% and give the benefit of the doubt instead of looking for reasons to doubt and expect failure.
Remember to always work towards finding the right and most sustainable balance for you between increasingly giving him the benefit of the doubt, but at the same time not ignoring clear to everyone else but not to you signs that your doubts may be at least partially telling you the truth.

Invest only 90% of your energies in this direction, instead of 100% or even worse 110%, as you need to leave something in reserve for those times when your ability to believe what the person is telling you is true is being seriously challenged.

Just as a machine always working flat out at it's full capacity will inevitably wear out much quicker, and suffer from more frequent breakdowns as a result, our minds and bodies were never designed for a long term 100% commitment or investment of our energies to any cause, no matter how positive and noble that cause is.

All efficient machines need some regular downtime for the purposes of maintenance and repair, and our minds, bodies and willpower are really no different in this respect. We need to balance our ongoing commitment to our own spiritual growth and development with some regular R&R (Rest and Relaxation) to recharge our spiritual batteries?

Namaste,

EoT   :smt015

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”