Can I request a general reading?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

revangabriel

Can I request a general reading?

Post by revangabriel » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:32 am

I feel so lost at the moment. Can I request a reading please?

Thanks.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Your general direction is as your family healer, negotiator and peacemaker

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:15 am

Finding the missing photos after all this time when you were not actually looking for them could indeed be a cosmic joke on you, but equally it could be a sign that your life is at a major turning point where the memories and lessons of your past could be valuable aids to your spiritual and personal development.
The above paragraph was copied and pasted from your missing photos posting in the main psychic forum. It seems ironic that after all this time you have located the lost items, and now you are saying that you feel more than a little lost yourself. Perhaps the reading is suggesting that this is meant to encourage you to keep going in spite of your life's many challenges, as those things or in your case people which or who may be long lost, can often eventually be found again.

But when you say that you are lost, you are presumably not talking about your outer every day self. What you probably mean is that your true inner spiritual Self has temporarily lost it's direction. Now you cannot lose your direction unless you once at least had a fairly clear idea and road map of the direction in which you are heading towards your desired destination. You also will need some way of measuring how far you have moved towards that destination, relative to the total distance between where you began your journey, and where you want to end up.

So the first step for you to stop feeling lost is to reexamine what your original destination was. In other words, what do you feel is your life's major purpose or purposes? When you were only a child what is it that you really wanted to be or do when you grew up to become an adult? This is of course before you could think of all the many different ways in which the world and other people could potentially stand in the way of your plans to be that person or do that thing.

The harsh practical realities of life WILL mean that you will not get exactly and all you wanted in reaching your chosen destination. We are not looking at this point for a specific destination, but rather a general direction in which you should be moving. The finer details can be left until later.

My feeling is that your life purpose could be summarized in the following terms...........

To try to recover and reclaim the memories and dreams of your childhood, and by so doing ultimately and practically help others to do the same in their own lives. Finding those missing photos was a symbol for you recovering and reclaiming your childhood memories and dreams now in the present moment, in order to better prepare you for helping other people close to you to do the identical same thing in recovering and reclaiming their childhood memories and dreams.

It is not clear whether you would be helping them in a professional capacity in a paid job, or whether your role would be voluntary and far less informal. But what is coming through this reading tells me that within the next six months covered by it that your role as a facilitator and advisor to someone close to you in helping them to recover and reclaim their childhood memories and dreams is going to be critical to their chances of lasting the distance.

This is looking more like this person could be a member of your on family, so in helping that family member,  you will be helping yourself and no longer feel so lost and unappreciated as you are feeling at present. In every family there is a person who acts as a healer or negotiator to help to restore peace and harmony of both the family unit and its members, and according to what I am hearing about you through my inner guidance, IN YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE THE HEALER AND NEGOTIATOR AND PEACEMAKER: EXTRAORDINAIRE.

Healing, negotiating and making the peace within yourself and between all the various family members is your general direction. This formidable but not impossible task will be accomplished by you first recovering and reclaiming your childhood memories and dreams, then secondly using them as a way of encouraging and inspiring other family members to do the same.

You will mainly do this by becoming what effectively amounts to a living example or role model of what wonderful things can be achieved in a person's life, if they are successful at recovering and reclaiming their own childhood memories and dreams, as you will have done with yours. Teaching by your own good example, instead of constantly nagging your family member and potentially driving the two of you further apart.

Understood?

Love, Light and Self Healing,

EoT :smt041

revangabriel

Re: Your general direction is as your family healer, negotiator and peacemaker

Post by revangabriel » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Thank you EoT for the reading.

While I understand the "recovering and reclaiming your childhood memories and dreams" part,  I don't understand the "using them as a way of encouraging and inspiring other family members to do the same" part.

But what is coming through this reading tells me that within the next six months covered by it that your role as a facilitator and advisor to someone close to you in helping them to recover and reclaim their childhood memories and dreams is going to be critical to their chances of lasting the distance.
I think it'll be more accurate to say that reclaiming childhood memories and dreams is going to be critical to MY chances of lasting the distance. Whatever happens happens I guess.

Thanks again for the reading.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Revangabriel,

Thanking you for your question.

My source is hoping (optimistically) that if this other family member can recognise that you are both the products of your own upbringing and emotional baggage, and that you are not as they had thought out to attack them and cause them trouble that they will then be more likely to agree to settle their differences as civilized adults.

If they can be shown how exploring and reclaiming your childhood memories and dreams is helping you to regain your sense of direction and purpose, they might follow your positive example and do the same with their own, because you are the living evidence that this can work.

If it can be demonstrated by your actions instead of only through your words that finding a renewed sense of purpose and direction in your own life not only restores inner peace to you, but also promotes empathy and peace between all members of your family (and not only between the both of you), that the peace talks and  you getting together as  more cohesive family unit will significantly improve peace and harmony within the family itself.
I think it'll be more accurate to say that reclaiming childhood memories and dreams is going to be critical to MY chances of lasting the distance.
YES the reading agrees that you reclaiming your childhood memories and dreams is going to be critical to your chances of lasting the distance, but that if it all stops there a valuable opportunity for greater peace and harmony within the family will be lost.

If this other family member can appreciate that you are not doing this to attack them then they are much more likely to feel that they do not need to constantly defend themselves from you (as they no longer feel that you are attacking or criticizing them) and be more willing to co-operate and come to the peace table with increased friendliness and respect for your situation.

Does the above explanation help to make things any clearer to you, with regards to the intended meaning behind the part of the reading to which you are referring?

Please let me know if you do, in your next response.

Blessings in abundance,

EoT

revangabriel

Post by revangabriel » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Yes, I understand it now. Especially the last part. I don't want to go into all the details, but making them see my point of view and what I'm going through is so hard.

But thanks for clearing it up for me.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”