Hiya, can you care for a reading?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

goodfellas

Hiya, can you care for a reading?

Post by goodfellas » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

:smt032 Hiya EOT,

Is it allowed if I can have a reading about a person I care for.

I want to know how strong the chances are of having a relationship with this person more than just a friend and what clues can I have to improve that chances for the better of the both of us.
Is it also possible to know how this person relates/connected to me?

Well, i kinda agree nada comes up for the months back then, but at least I am focusing now. :smt117

Very thankful if you could give something I didn't see coming from the back of my head and right through my heart. :smt063

Be free to do what type of reading suits up.

What you think, a bit complex? :smt012

I can say I am interested. :smt114

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:58 pm

Is it allowed if I can have a reading about a person I care for.
GF,

The reading will not be directly about the person whom you care for (that would be third party, which is not allowed), but it will instead be about the probability/chance of you having a relationship with them within the next six months, as more than just a friend. This is definitely allowed.
I want to know how strong the chances are of having a relationship with this person more than just a friend and what clues can I have to improve that chances for the better of the both of us.
The chance of you having a relationship with this person within the next six months where you are each other's friend is good, but the chance of you having a relationship with this person within the next six months where you are more than each other's friend is not felt to be so good.

The main but not only reason for the difference between the two chances goes back to a Tarot reading which was given to you by MsNeptune on July 16th of this year.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 056#333056

The following paragraph is quoted directly from that reading, and I have underlined the most important part.
You are blessed to have an abundance of love in your life at the present time, although it may not be the romantic love you're looking for. It's important for you to focus on honoring relationships with family and friends now because that will help you cultivate the relationship skills needed to maintain long term happiness with your future partner. One of the main obstacles you've faced in your quest to find love is that people don't know you're single and looking. Putting yourself out there can be a bit uncomfortable but in not doing so your chances of finding a worthy partner decrease significantly.  
So what both MsNeptune's and this reading which you are now getting from me are saying is that you have a repeated tendency to get ahead of yourself in your close relationships (put the cart before the horse), by wanting an intimate, romantic relationship, without first really getting to know the other person and making them your friend by being a true friend to them.

Instead of wanting to take enough time to develop your relationship skills at the friend level only, you appear to impatiently want to bypass the friend stage, and go straight for them as your lover. This is like you want to go to University before you have even finished primary school, although the lessons/relationship skills which you will learn as their friend will later prove invaluable to you if or when you both eventually do decide to become a couple/item.

This reading is saying that the next six months at least should be spent beginning and developing your friendship with this person. Does this person know that you care? Have you told them that you care and have you been out with each other on dates? Are you willing to first do the work of becoming their friend, then seeing if you have a future together as a couple before you go straight for the romance?

If not, why not?

If it is crystal clear to the other person that you want romance and commitment from day one and are not willing compromise and to first be their friend in both your words and actions, why should you be surprised that so many of you potential partners are scared off the whole idea? Or are you forcing the issue in an unconscious effort to avoid intimacy, and therefore also your vulnerability to having your feelings hurt again when that person inevitably disappoints you?

Because human beings are far from perfect, every friend or partner will disappoint you at some stage. If you are looking for a human relationship with a person who will never either intentionally or unintentionally disappoint you or hurt your feelings, try another species and planet. All this sounds very much like the same "window shopping but never stopping long enough to really get to know the person and just be their true friend" approach to close relationships which was mentioned in one of my earlier readings.
This is because you are window shopping for your relationships, having a brief look at the many different opportunities to form a new relationship, but never committing yourself deeply to any one of them and never staying long enough in each of them to take the risk of being rejected.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 657#331657
Is it also possible to know how this person relates/connected to me?
Absolutely! But the best way to find his out is for yourself, through first hand experience. Once again you are trying to do everything back to front, or in reverse order. You want to understand the nature and source of your connection, before you are willing to have the experience of the connection. The experience should come first, and from that experience you have a much better chance of discovering the nature and source.

Most people initially connect with each other because they have some interests and values in common. You do not always have to have all the same interests and values as each other, just as you do not both have to always have the same friends as each other. But shared interests or hobbies and a shared appreciation of your family being important to you is a good foundation to later build your relationship upon and around.

This is how most people progressively make friends with one another, or become just friends. How do you find out other than by going out on regular dates with this person what interests and values you both  have in common? And if there are enough of them in common for you both to first build a lasting friendship upon? And if they have any undesirable habits of behaviour which you simply cannot live with or accept, no matter what interests and values you share?

First comes the learning experience of of developing friendship skills, from which there is the potential for something deeper to develop of the romantic variety. First comes the first hand practical experience, out of which may eventually also flow an increased understanding of the nature, depth and source of your connection.

First learn be your own best friend (self love),

EoT  Image

goodfellas

Post by goodfellas » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:46 pm

Thanks I am working on it.  I am friends with this person, see everyday, laughs at same things and talks things we like. I know people love her and I also like her personality. Seems this person sees me as only a nice person and a friend, not type and if ever complex.

I think my effort are shurg off kinda. Just knowing if there is a chance will make happy.  :smt035

I think this is the kind of person I like to be with.  :smt036

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:59 pm

GF,

It really depends on whether you can ever feel truly happy remaining just good friends.

Also to a certain extent being happy with what or who you have in your life is a conscious decision you must make.

Not being able or willing to accept things which are not quite what we expected or hoped that they might be, sets us up for a life of constant disappointment and potentially bitterness.

You can have less than what you wanted, but still be happy with what you have. But only if you decide that having only a fraction of what you wanted is better than having nothing.

Cheers,

EoT  :smt020

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:38 am

I agree with EOT on the above..

Sometimes the other person is not ready or is unable to deliver what we want of him/her. This is not your fault and nor is theirs. It's just that the 'chemistry' between you two works only on a certain level.

Now, if you will never be contented with the second option i.e. friendship. then, as EOT suggested, it is best to make an exit and explain to the person (or not, it is your choice) why you turn down the option for friendship as opposed to something romantic.

It is your God-given right to look after yourself, your emotions and your well-being to walk away from something/someone if that is going to cause you pain.

A clean break puts a faster end to what might become complex and unfulfilled emotional drama for you and the other person will only feel bad for being unable to deliver what you wish.

Rest assured, you will meet other people with whom you will feel the same and one of them may be willing and able to reciprocate :)

All the best.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”