Requesting a Reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Queenj1737

Requesting a Reading

Post by Queenj1737 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Would anyone be willing to do a reading for me? Thanks in advance

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:43 am

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 859#332859

Welcome back,  :smt003

Your previous reading from me (link above) was a general one, where you did not ask me any specific question or questions.

I have a strong feeling that giving you another general reading at this time would not be useful to you in better understanding yourself and dealing with your life's challenges, as it is only likely to repeat what the earlier one has already told you but using slightly different words.
The next six months will be according to this general reading the optimum time for you to deal with this issue of hiding your real self from the rest of the world, in a vain effort to please everyone all of the time.
And similarly the next six months will continue to be the optimum time for you to deal with this issue of hiding your real self from the rest of the world, in a vain effort to please everyone all of the time.

It remains your decision if you still want me to go ahead with another general reading (I will respect that decision), but my advice would be for you to choose the one question which is uppermost in your feelings and thoughts at present, and express or explain it in your response.

Just a reminder that I never consciously set out in my readings to predict what your future could be, and that Thursdays are with some rare exceptions my regular weekly day off from giving any type of reading.

Loving regards,

From your friend EoT  Image

Queenj1737

Post by Queenj1737 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:50 pm

A general reading would be fine. Any information you think/feel I should know

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:36 am

Queen,

To save me from having to repeat everything which you were already told in your previous general reading given in July of last year, I used the following question for this month's update.
What does this woman need to know (in addition to what has already been given to her in her earlier general reading), with special reference to measuring what progress has been made in gradually removing her tendency to want to please all the people all of the time, by trying to be someone whom she is not?
Three of Pentacles -  The so called Craftsman's (Craft-person's?) card was once thought to be about the pride which a master craft person felt about the long hours and fine detail which he or she had put into producing exceptionally high quality (premium) products which attracted many buyers (patrons) who were in turn willing to well compensate the CP financially for the privilege of owning such fine pieces of art. Therefore once the Three of Pentacles was thought to be about the craft person, but now it is instead thought to be mainly about the buyers or patrons. In other words, the investors.

Within the next six months or so thought to be covered by this reading you may be given a moderate amount of money to invest in a challenging new project by which if you make the most of the opportunity on offer to you you will stamp your individuality or uniqueness upon. You will need to put your heart and soul as well as your money into getting this exciting new project project off the starting blocks, but when successful the return to you in self confidence as well as in money terms will be many times how much of your true self you have put into your creation.

This is not going to work if you try to imitate somebody else's work or approach to solving problems, so it is a practical application of the principle that you are the one person in this world best qualified to be you. And in turn you are the person best to show others who you really are and what you are capable of doing if you continue to believe in yourself enough, including through both the creations of your mind and hands.

Most importantly the main message of this reading update is that there will no longer be any need for you to hide who you are behind a mask because you do not feel good, smart or pretty enough to be accepted by others, as your commitment and perseverance in the face of the significant challenges which this project will present you with will be there for everyone to plainly see in the high quality and popularity and lasting financial value of the project's products or visible output.

These will also serve as measures or distance indicators of your progress in learning why you are like you are (a fallible human being like the rest of us) and in you learning to accept that you are not expected to be perfect or get everything right the first time. Or to manage everything completely by yourself, with no help from outside.

Do you have any ideas yet as to what this new project might turn out be?

If not according to this reading, you soon will.

Keep your fully mind open to new possibilities,

EoT

Queenj1737

Post by Queenj1737 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:50 pm

I have no idea what the project may be. Thank you EoT

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:38 pm

Queenj1737 wrote:I have no idea what the project may be. Thank you EoT
Queen,

You are welcome for the reading.

While it (the reading) cannot tell you definitely and specifically what this project will turn out to be, it will provide you with extra money to be able to do what is important to you.

There was a feeling during the reading that your main job will never fully satisfy your creative needs or adequately challenge your creative abilities by itself, but it pays the bills.

This project will never replace your main means of earning an honest living, but it will fill in some of the gaps. Something artistic (a fairly wide category) and highly practical or hands on.

It may have been merely a leisure time hobby or interest of yours up until now, but the reading suggests that you not only could do with the extra money which it will eventually provide you with, although of course this will be very welcome in addition to its other positive benefits.  

Perhaps the reading should have finished instead with an alternate phrase to "Keep your fully mind open to new possibilities".
KEEP YOUR MIND FULLY OPEN TO EXISTING POSSIBILITIES, WHICH ARE ABOUT TO BECOME NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO DEVELOP A MORE BALANCED AND WELL ROUNDED PERSONALITY, PLUS INCREASE YOUR MATERIAL WEALTH AS A BONUS.
Take care,

EoT  :smt023

Queenj1737

Post by Queenj1737 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:19 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Queenj1737 wrote:I have no idea what the project may be. Thank you EoT
Queen,

You are welcome for the reading.

While it (the reading) cannot tell you definitely and specifically what this project will turn out to be, it will provide you with extra money to be able to do what is important to you.

There was a feeling during the reading that your main job will never fully satisfy your creative needs or adequately challenge your creative abilities by itself, but it pays the bills.

This project will never replace your main means of earning an honest living, but it will fill in some of the gaps. Something artistic (a fairly wide category) and highly practical or hands on.

It may have been merely a leisure time hobby or interest of yours up until now, but the reading suggests that you not only could do with the extra money which it will eventually provide you with, although of course this will be very welcome in addition to its other positive benefits.  

Perhaps the reading should have finished instead with an alternate phrase to "Keep your fully mind open to new possibilities".
KEEP YOUR MIND FULLY OPEN TO EXISTING POSSIBILITIES, WHICH ARE ABOUT TO BECOME NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO DEVELOP A MORE BALANCED AND WELL ROUNDED PERSONALITY, PLUS INCREASE YOUR MATERIAL WEALTH AS A BONUS.
Take care,

EoT  :smt023
Thanks. I was just about to ask if that new project could mean an increase in my finances. You are absolutely correct about me not being happy at my current job

Queenj1737

Post by Queenj1737 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:33 pm

It's been a while since I've been here, but can I get a follow up to this EoT?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:50 pm

Queen,

As you have on this occasion simultaneously requested a reading on the Tarot reading forum, I have decided to wait and see of you are given a reading on that board, before taking any further action here.

If at all possible I would like to see what new light another reader might throw upon your personal issues.

If you do not get a response within a 10 days of this request (before or on November 19th), please update this thread to let me know that you are ready and I will of course be pleased to comply.

Regards,

Brian  :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”