Career reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Geffaz412

Career reading

Post by Geffaz412 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:23 am

Hi all

Now it been a while for sure since my last reading and I would greatly appreciate another reading with my career - now I have applied to work abroad as a bit of a risk and I'm awaiting for vacancies. I'm wondering whether this has paid off and whats going to be in store for the next few months?

Many thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:31 am

Welcome back Geffaz,

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 089#312089

Just for interest sake your last reading given on this forum was an Akashic one from MangoMom who is unfortunately no longer working on this site, way back in 2012. Well outside the six months minimum period between consecutive requests requirement, so there are no problems giving you the next one now. I could not help but notice that you have also simultaneously posted a Tarot reading request concerning you meeting someone with whom you feel a definite romantic connection.

While this is to be above all a career reading, my impressions are that neither of the two readings cannot be done in complete isolation from the other. For surely if you have applied to work abroad with its associated risks, unless you intend to have a long distance phone or internet only relationship with this girl, your decision as to whether to commit to such a partnership over the longer term depends upon whether you feel that your overseas application is likely to be successful within a reasonable time. And conversely you might choose to withdraw the application or ignore the job opening (if you got it), if you felt that there was a good chance of your relationship thriving. Unless of course your special lady is willing to live abroad, to be where you and your job are.

This reading is only thought to apply approximately to the period of the next six months. Consequently if for example your efforts to get this job lead to a job vacancy seven months from now, it would not be expected to appear in this particular reading. What is the current demand for workers in that industry, in that country? What is the economic situation in the other country, which might lead to a shortage of available positions? The answers to these questions and more could potentially have a significant effect on any predictions being made through a psychic reading like this one.

If you left everything entirely to chance (you would be most unwise but highly unlikely to do this) the probability of your application being accepted is around the 50% mark. But the reading says that you have done everything humanly possible within reason to put yourself at the head of the queue, or very near to the top of their list.

And by doing everything you possibly could (including positive thinking and if you are at all religious praying) most of the other factors which could determine the eventual outcome are beyond your conscious control. Which can be at the same time scary but also liberating in knowing that you are not entirely responsible if things do not turn out the way that you want them to.

Many of these factors outside of your control would all have to go the wrong way for your chances of success to stay below the 75% mark. It wants you to remain hopeful but not unrealistically optimistic (give you false hope) about getting the work overseas, as there are no guarantees of anything in this life.

No reading can offer you a solid percentage prediction number about what your probability of success is likely to be during the next half year, and it only reinforces my point made earlier that when you are also starting out on a new relationship at the same time as tendering your overseas job application that there may need to be some level of compromise made between you (the Knight of Cups was your focus card), if this new arrangement is going to be given the maximum possible opportunity to work as you BOTH want it to.

Wishing you both much happiness in life (whatever happens), and hoping that the overseas job becomes available soon. It must in the end be BOTH your decisions, as to planning where to go from there once the job is again on offer.

EoT :smt049  :smt049

Geffaz412

Post by Geffaz412 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:07 pm

Many thanks EoT for the insightful reading, yeah well my relationship with this girl is at the very early stages of a relationship and seems to be going fine albeit slowly and I have told her I have applied for job overseas and she is aware of it. I do understand that if things do escalate in the relationship that there needs to be compromise if i do get a vacancy and absolutely I may reconsider the position if my relationship goes strong. Working abroad has always been a goal of mine and if there was a vacancy I would probably take it and if things do not go as planned then I have other ideas but it is good to see that the reading shows a positive outcome whatever the situation.

Thanks EoT :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:55 am

Geffaz,

You are very welcome for the reading, as well as for any insights or advice contained within it.

Thanking you in return for your useful feedback. Short and straight to the point.

I prefer it to be that way.

Compromise is often the only way in which things can move forward.

It is clear to me that you have a willingness to make compromises as needed, to be able to have both the relationship and the overseas job.

But in order for me to attempt to read from my end of the world whether your special lady has an equal willingness to compromise where and when necessary, I would need to give you what amounts to a third party reading.

Something which I am not allowed to do under the forum and site rules.

Therefore you will need to determine this for yourself through communicating with her as to how important she and the job both are to you, if or when the situation requires this.

Regards,

EoT  :smt026

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”