Career Danger!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sk116

Career Danger!

Post by sk116 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:33 pm

Hi,
Can I please request a reading for my career? I am a medical resident who has worked very hard for my career. Now there is the director who is of different faith than me who really has it against me and is trying to put an end to my career and has already taken measures to do so. My case would likely go to litigation soon since they are not budging.
Please help and provide a clairvoyant reading with intuition - Thank you!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:18 am

SK,

By different faith I believe that you mean different religion?

Why is it that so often religious faith drives people further apart and makes them want to attack and harm each other? When religion was meant to bring us closer together, and lead us back to God. Religious intolerance helps to promote increased suspicion about each other's hidden motives, and taken to the extreme its children are war and terrorism.

But getting back to the original reason for your request, there is a problem.

I have made it my general policy not to give a reading when legal action (including litigation) is current or imminent. I will not go into the details of why I have adopted this policy here, but I can tell you that one such reading given on another site resulted in threats of violence not only to myself but also to my family, which I am not willing to have repeated for the rest of my time as a reader.

Also I am wondering what you expect this reading to achieve, as both the director and judge who will preside over your case are third parties. Being third party I can neither read what is going on in their minds or have any influence over what they decide to do. I certainly cannot change the director's mind about wanting to destroy your career, and I also cannot change the judge's mind so that his or her judgement goes 100% in your favour.

Therefore only in its current form, I am having great difficulty with satisfying your request, but that does not mean that I do not want to help you by giving you a reading. Quite the opposite is true!

Please leave this with me for the next 24 - 48 hours, and I will see what my inner guidance suggests would be of greatest benefit to you, reading and advice wise. It needs a new question?

CU soon,

EoT

sk116

Post by sk116 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:54 pm

Thank you, EoT, will look forward to your  inner guidance reading. I just want reassurance that my efforts will be successful and that come July when my contract is over that I'll be either working or studying for my boards. And what else I can do in the mean time? I have devoted the last 15 yrs of my life to this end and sacrificed everything else for my career. I'm trying reaffirmations and visualization to help and am willing to fight for the sake of my career. It's unfortunate that the director hold so much power and can try to do this.
Thanks again

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Fight fair: NOT DIRTY!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:57 am

I just want reassurance that my efforts will be successful and that come July when my contract is over that I'll be either working or studying for my boards.
SK,

While the reading wants to be able to offer you reassurance and increased hope for the future, it does NOT want to give you a false reassurance or an empty hope.

The two biggest unknown factors in this equation cannot be read by me.

Number 1 will always be the director himself. You said that he has already taken measures to end your career, and because I cannot read him using the third party route I am therefore unsure as to what else he could potentially do in the future (added to what he has already done) to terminate your career, before it really gets started. The reading does not know the limits of his power over you. The director is not willing to make compromises for what? What is it you have done or not done while you are under contract which he is using to exert his control over you, with the intention to make your life a living hell, and leave you with no money or job?

Number 2 is the possibility that this case will be taken to court. If you have been a medical student all those years, do you have enough money in reserve to pay the court fees and any damages against the director if you should lose your case? And you need to look carefully at what is the desired outcome if your claim against him was successful. The reading is indirectly feeling that a victory by you would only make this individual doubly or triply determined to destroy you financially, and ruin your reputation. Is the litigation intended to get him off your back, force him to give you a better reference or hurt him at least as much as he has already hurt you. It will indeed be a hollow victory if you win your case against him, but he then uses the judgement as yet another weapon against you in your ongoing battle with him.

The reading is not saying that you should basically do nothing and passively allow him to walk all over your rights to defend yourself against his accusations (not knowing if they have any substance). The reading is not saying that you should become a human doormat for this unreasonable and hostile individual, for him to wipe his feet upon whenever he feels like it, but it is saying please be careful.  Your good and noble intentions to assert your your rights to stand up for yourself could backfire on you without any further warning. Victory in the court case could turn out with the luxury of hindsight to be the worst possible outcome, if it provokes him to take even more extreme measures to have you blacklisted.

Without knowing what else he (the director) is capable of doing if he feels that he is under attack now by the law as well as you, and the overall intentions behind and potential outcomes of the litigation process which if I understand you correctly has not yet been set in motion, the best chance that the reading can give you is not much more than the average 50%, which is normally expected by luck alone.

If the litigation goes mainly or all in your favour (very unlikely to give you everything you want), or a miracle occurs and the director's hardened heart softens towards you, then my bet would be a much larger number than 50% that come July when your contract is over, that you will be either working or studying for your boards.

Continue with your positive affirmations and visualizations in the meantime, but by themselves they will not be enough to carry you over the line. If it does look like taking this to court is the only way for you to move forwards, resist the temptation to want to get revenge from him. Get the justice which you deserve instead. Prepare well for your day in court by looking at the precise reasons he is using to get his way with you.

What are you willing to give up (sacrifice) to get most of what you want out of this process? Is there any way that you or your legal representative (can you afford one of these) could demonstrate to the judge that the reasons that the director is using have no substance behind them, and are therefore only lightly veiled attempts to discredit you, out of malice or jealousy on the director's part.

Use your intelligence and careful preparation beforehand to disarm or neutralize your opponent, instead of trying to defeat him using brute force and fancy legal doublespeak. If you do make this mistake, the director will win every time. Live to fight and become a doctor regardless of what the director is falsely accusing you of doing, another day. Do not force or overstate or overemphasize the points which you are making to the judge. It will almost always turn him against you. You do not want or deserve that happening, on top of everything else that the director is doing to you.

Fight fair: NOT DIRTY! (always easier said than done, when you are in such a highly emotional state)

All the best of everything,

EoT  :smt062

sk116

Post by sk116 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:45 am

Thank you EoT for your reading, I appreciate it.

I'm slightly confused by the reading however. I get that it wants me to be careful, but my choice is either to sue or not (yes I can afford my legal fees as I'm a resident). I have an appeals process beforehand that is done at the hospital level, but these usually tend to be biased towards the director/chairman. If I lose in the appeal, I have no choice but to file litigation, which is a long process that can take many years. But we feel that filing for litigation may get them to want to settle, iand I'm trying to decide if filing litigation prior to the appeal is better, is this what the reading is warning me about?
But delaying the legal process until I'm already kicked out would be worse, I could possibly file prior to July and get a stay order from the judge. As it stands I got a Nonrenewal of contract that means that I wouldn't be dealing with them again after July, if it stays. But in case I have to transfer, I would still need a letter from him, and any job in the future would require a letter from him, that's why they hold so much power, and they have to verify all credentials in case of any job. And the legal process could take years unless they are willing to settle.
I still work with him, should I be trying to impress him all the time despite the fact that he hasn't changed his negative and unfair view of me?
Maybe they are considering rescinding everything to let me graduate from the residency program?
But I heard from other residents that they were not going to budge, so I was going to go all out and file the case, but maybe it's better to wait a little

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:10 am

SK,

You are welcome for the reading and friendly advice, and thanking you in return for your useful and comprehensive feedback.

The reading is indeed warning you to be careful about how you prepare for the litigation process.

It recognizes that you really have no other option than to go ahead with doing this, although I must admit that I did not realize at the time how complex and lengthy it can be.

This is yet another reason why I would not be willing to predict the most likely outcome of the court action. The initial appeal appears to be simply a formality, as it is almost guaranteed to be one sided in the director's favour.

Whether you should file for litigation prior to the appeal is beyond the scope of any psychic reading (especially one as general as this one is) to determine. You would have to use a combination of your own instincts and advice from your legal representative in deciding whether this is likely to make the director want to settle with you out of court. It is definitely to your advantage that as a resident you can afford the legal fees involved.
I still work with him, should I be trying to impress him all the time despite the fact that he hasn't changed his negative and unfair view of me?  
Honestly from what you have told me about him I doubt that whatever the outcome is that you could do anything to impress him. Regardless of the final outcome I feel that your days of working with nor under him and trying to get him to see the error of his ways are numbered. He sounds determined to get his way and if he keeps his job he would do anything to ensure that he does not make himself vulnerable to people like yourself who have a genuine claim on him again in the future.

He wants as little of these sordid details as possible to go public, as if confronted with the facts he ends up with egg on his face (his reputation for honesty and fairness ruined). Exactly what he is trying to do to you. Spoil your reputation and stop you from pursuing the career that you have sacrificed 15 years of your life for. He cannot be allowed to get away with this. Who knows how many other resident's careers will not be safe in the future if he does get away with destroying yours (which I doubt will happen, but cannot predict one way or the other).
Maybe they are considering rescinding everything to let me graduate from the residency program?
Wouldn't that involve the director showing those working under him that he has a conscience after all? I know that you are trying to stay as positive as it is humanly possible to and are looking for rational reasons why people like him behave as they do, but hearing what the other residents have to say about the chance of any compromise looking slight to zero, realistically it is unlikely to happen any time soon if it happens at all.
maybe it's better to wait a little
If you do decide to wait a little, be sure that you have not based your decision exclusively upon the contents of this or of any other psychic reading. Your career is simply too important to leave this major potentially life changing decision entirely to a reader's intuition. But the insights given during a a reading combined with all other relevant non intuitive information which is available to you when making your mind up as to the exact timing of your next move, will help to ensure that the decision is a well informed and well balanced one.

Please keep me updated about any further progress which you have made in standing up for your rights against this injustice which has been and is still being done to you, in this thread.

EoT

sk116

Post by sk116 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:38 am

Thank you once again for your insightful advise, I'll take it into consideration. You are definitely right in that he wants to discredit me and has been attempting to do that for the past 3 yrs behind my back. I discovered he's also trying to frame me for something I didn't do, as if I committed malpractice, but it wasn't true. I've heard of others settling and getting compensation as well as their careers in order, praying that I'll get the justice that I deserve
Thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:01 am

SK,

I received you last message, but there did not appear to be any need for me to make any further comments, or answer any more questions.

So I will leave this with you for now, and look forward to getting your updates.

All the very best.

Hoping that everything goes well for you.

EoT  :smt109

sk116

Post by sk116 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:00 am

Hi EoT,

As an update, they have been delaying things to the point of frustration that it is leaving me no choice but to want to litigate now. I am also getting bad vibes from them that even if I continue on in the program that they are going to try to prevent me from graduating. Their hatred against me is something beyond what I've ever experienced before. Does the reading still uphold as wait and be careful or fight Full force?
Thanks again

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:54 am

sk116 wrote:Hi EoT,

As an update, they have been delaying things to the point of frustration that it is leaving me no choice but to want to litigate now. I am also getting bad vibes from them that even if I continue on in the program that they are going to try to prevent me from graduating. Their hatred against me is something beyond what I've ever experienced before. Does the reading still uphold as wait and be careful or fight Full force?
Thanks again
I've heard of others settling and getting compensation as well as their careers in order, praying that I'll get the justice that I deserve

Clearly there is something about you which sets you apart from the others who were able to successfully settle with compensation, yet I seriously doubt that it is your fault, or that anything you could do now would get him on your side.

As the reading mentioned the director himself as well as his attitudes towards you having a career is one of the biggest unknown factors in this equation. There is obviously more going on here than is evident on the surface. There is a clash or conflict between your personalities, which is preventing him from backing down without him losing face with his superiors.

As a result of his stubbornness and resistance to seeing that he is destroying a promising career simply because of his own ego, litigation is now unfortunately your only option. Effectively he is attempting to destroy your reputation in order to keep his own reputation with those above him in the medical school hierarchy.

Logic and reason and human decency are often sacrificed to prop up a person's reputation, when he or she feels that their ego is under attack. Of course this is only an educated guess about what is really going on in his head (because I cannot read him directly via the third party route), and you are not really attacking his reputation or ego.

But if he perceives that this is the case, nothing short of litigation is likely to get you to where you want to go (including beyond his influence over you and your career).

Sorry that things have come to this but July is becoming nearer with each passing day and once your contract is terminated it may be a case of too little, too late.  

BTW thanks for the update, even though the news was certainly not encouraging. Nor did it fill either of us with a sense of realistic optimism. Do not allow it to get you down though (easier said than done). The real problems here belong to the director. Hopefully after a successful litigation, they will no longer be yours as well.

All the best,

EoT

sk116

Update/new reading

Post by sk116 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:55 am

Hi EoT
This is an update of my situation and also a request for a new refreshed reading since about 5 months have passed.
I did end up getting the renewal for the contract, my lawyer and esp the dr union fought for me to be able to get it and other attendings as well. I did not file a litigation yet, although a discrimination complaint is filed months ago.
However, now the director is trying to create some faults against me without any justification for them in order to use them against me ito not graduate me in the future. And I just received notice of this. He was hostile and abusive when he gave me the notice of it, and I caught it on tape. So now the most important part of my career is to actually graduate from the years of hard work I did, but knowing him and the past he is going to prevent me from doing that.
I was thinking of either talking to the ceo of the hospital for harassment charges or getting my lawyer to threaten litigation.

You advise helped greatly in the last 6 months, I held off and kept my cool about things and the union fought my case although I was denied the appeal.
But I feel a lot more daring now, not afraid since it's last year. I could demand that they give me credit for my work done and graduate me now. It looks like he is trying to pull things from the air to put against me because of his own personal bias, there are no facts to support his case.
So I was wondering how aggressive of a stance to take now, is it now time to be more aggressive and consider filing it against him?
What does the reading say?
Thank you for your insight

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:36 am

Firstly, thanking you for the update, although the news is not particularly good or encouraging. Still it is news!

Your reading does not want to sound overly negative and pessimistic concerning your chances of changing the director's mind about making it his personal mission in life to do anything which he is able to prevent you from pursuing your career, but at the same time it needs to be realistic and not to create false hope.

If you have already gone through all the proper legal channels with the help of the union and still have not made any significant progress in the desired direction, it is tempting to take the law into your own hands and to get more vocal and take a much more aggressive stance with the director out of sheer desperation.

And like all your past efforts to shift him he would then use this as evidence against you that you are completely unsuitable for being a doctor. With people like him anything which you do and say will be twisted into almost the total opposite of what it was intended to communicate.

Something is clearly terribly wrong in this man's psychology when he gets so much pleasure from inflicting maximum suffering upon others, and blocking them from doing the job which they are ideally suited for, but it is difficult to feel any sympathy for someone like him all the same.

This is after all not only your career but also an important part of your life's purpose which is on the line here, but if all the efforts of your lawyer and union have so far only made him more determined to be a complete tyrant and for him to focus so much of his energies into creating some faults against you without any justification for them in order to use them against you, then threatening him with anything including litigation at this late stage is only likely to be like a red rag to a bull.

And you say that he has done a similar thing in attempting to destroy the careers of so many other doctors in training? Why do his superiors continue to allow this pedagogue to go on destroying people's livelihood, and being a monster in the bargain? Either the CEO is stupid and unaware of what has been happening or he is personally involved in this to some degree, but in a deceitful and hidden manner. So by talking to the CEO about harassment charges could you unknowingly be talking to the enemy, and giving both him and the director more ammunition to use against you in a concerted campaign to sabotage your future?

Eventually you will have to trust someone, but in your current situation it is almost impossible for you to to know who is trustworthy, and who is definitely not trustworthy (other than of course the director himself, whom I would not trust under any circumstances to do the right thing). The reading advises you to place your trust in your legal representative to guide you any further with how to deal with someone who thinks he is a God on Earth.

Or you may find if you threaten him in any way with anything that this scorpion has a very big sting in his tail. It does not see that you have any other options than to allow your lawyer to largely call the shots, along with your own input. You are paying him enough to be your legal advisor and representative, so let him do his job and protect you from making the situation even worse than it already is (if that is possible) by becoming a law unto yourself.

Be extremely careful in what you say to anyone else in the meantime, as you could by so doing unintentionally make yourself more vulnerable to being sued yourself for the use of intimidation and threats of physical violence against his person (with no right of appeal). Never underestimate your enemy. It could turn out to be the worst thing that you could ever do to threaten him. But at the same time you need to be assertive or stand up for your own rights.

Finding the right balance for you between being assertive enough without becoming too aggressive with the director but always through your lawyer will be an ongoing challenge of great magnitude, for some considerable time yet to come. Do everything only through your lawyer from now on, or you could be sorry.

Take care,

EoT

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”