Can you help me know this answer?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hollyprincess79

Can you help me know this answer?

Post by hollyprincess79 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:36 am

I am pretty sure i know the answer but some reassurance would be nice. My youngest daughter born 1-2-2012 in MI Shiann, I need to know who her father is. Any help would be greatly appreciated, looks, intials, anything. Thank you in advance.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:25 am

I am very sorry but paternity can only be established through DNA testing, and the international laws as to what psychics are allowed to do over the internet prohibits us from giving you any readings about this.

Normally I would advise you listen to your own instincts, which seem to be telling you that this man is her biological father. However because this is such an emotionally loaded issue, it is also possible that this is the man who you want to be her father, and not her real father.

Only genetic test results, interpreted by a qualified professional can determine with almost 100% reliability if he is her father.

Any attempt by us to do this through a psychic reading could result in legal prosecution of the most serious and expensive kind.

And even worse than that, we would almost  certainly  have our privilege to give readings permanently revoked, meaning that I would no longer be able to do what I feel is one of my main purposes for existing.

I really do hope that the DNA results turn out as you hoped that they would, but the fact that you are asking me this suggests that there will always be an element of doubt  in your mind about who her father is until the proper tests have been performed, and the final results are in.

Take care,

EoT

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”