Guidance

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jlw30102

Guidance

Post by jlw30102 » Wed May 13, 2015 5:40 pm

A little info about me:
Name: Jamie Williams
BD: 06/30/1981
Sex: Female

In what ways am I currently limiting or harming myself?

Thank you for your guidance and time-extremely grateful!
Jamie Williams

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 15, 2015 2:18 am

Welcome Jamie,

After I have given you this reading could I please ask you to read the forum rules, as well as to tell us a little more about your other interests and reason(s) for becoming a member of our spiritual community on the Introduce Yourself forum?

"Please Read BEFORE Requesting a Reading (updated April 30th, 2014)"
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

Introduce Yourself forum
http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=25

Your date of birth June 30th 1981 means that according to numerology you have a Life Path Number (LPN) of ONE.

Your LPN tells us a lot about what your personality strengths and weaknesses were likely to be at the precise moment of your birth (these could have changed since then), in addition to identifying your main life challenges and lessons.
In what ways am I currently limiting or harming myself?
I read this question to mean "how might I be holding myself back from achieving my goals?"

Note that most of the ways in which we hold ourselves back from achieving our goals are unconscious habits developed and regularly practiced over a lifetime, and they are frequently therefore difficult to control or modify by methods easily available to the average non professional person.

A person with Life Path number 1 is hard working, a natural born leader, has a pioneering spirit that is full of energy, and a passion for art. They often have a strong desire to always be number one, which means that a person with this number can be extremely determined and highly motivated to succeed at any cost.

They will not allow anything or anyone to stand in the way of them accomplishing a goal. Their strong drive to succeed allows them to overcome any obstacle or challenge which they may encounter, and they have the desire to accomplish great things in their lifetime. Their most important and urgent need is to focus on whatever they want for long enough, in order to achieve it.

Because LPN 1s are so overly critical of themselves, they can also be very critical of other people around them. Ones will not tolerate laziness in any form from the people whom they spend their time with.

People with Life Path 1 are very independent and feel the need to make up their own mind about things, and follow their own personal beliefs to wherever they will lead. All this drive and determination means that they can become easily irritated when things don't go or turn out exactly their way.

On the negative side, if you are following this particular life path you may be more prone to becoming self centered, egotistical and demanding.

Because you feel such a strong desire to remain number in control and to always appear successful, you can easily become arrogant or boastful about your significant leadership and innovative abilities.

On one hand you may be highly successful as a leader, but on the other you may have a difficult time being a follower or member of a team.

You may be reluctant to seek help (including professional help) when it is necessary, which can cause you to be quite unhappy if you ever find yourself in a situation where you no longer feel in charge.

Aim for a career that lets you be your own boss (which usually requires considerable self discipline and self organization).

You are probably likely to be better working alone than with a group of other employees, and you don't take orders well.

Be kinder to and do not continually beat up on yourself for having these negative unconscious habits. If you do that then you will only make them stronger, and much more difficult to shift.

Negative unconscious habits of thought and behavior are part and parcel of all of us being fallibly human.

They go with the territory of being human?

L&L,

EoT  :smt100

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”