needed help in life

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ravi18

needed help in life

Post by ravi18 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:12 am

Dears,

I got married in aug 2014 and almsot from same day differences cropped up with my Wife. She had a different shade before marriage and post marriage.
She behaved very loving and careless and arrogant almost simultaneously.
She left me in Oct 2014 and wanted to return in Feb 2015.
1. Is she normal? Why did she behaved like this.
2. what is Gods wish for getting me married for such a Lady.
3. when will I get job and when will the problems ( job, Wife) gets solved and how.

Please help me with a reading
KR

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:26 am

Ravi,
1. Is she normal? Why did she behaved like this.

With due respect I cannot answer this first question through a reading. Readings about any person other than yourself (third party readings) are not allowed to be given on Mystic Board. I cannot directly read her thoughts, and I am not a trained psychologist. And what is normal? Her behavior might be perfectly normal and reasonable for a woman with her attitudes, but that does not make them any less hurtful to you.
2. what is Gods wish for getting me married for such a Lady.
God wants you to be happy, but at the same time he does not want you to continue to stay together, if it makes both of you miserable. God does not want you to think that if you and her cannot work it out with each other that you are somehow being disrespectful to him or that you must stay married to her for the rest of your lives, no matter what happens. It is NOT your destiny to never marry happily, and this is NOT a punishment for something which you did wrong.

Since she approached you in February to be allowed to come back to you, what has really changed her mind about living with her husband? Or how have you changed? After only one day of being married to each other, without warning she became a completely different person? The reading simply does not believe this is possible.

Surely there must have been early warning signs of trouble ahead before you married. It may well be that you are meant to eventually get married, but not until later. It might not be that you married the wrong person. She could well be the right wife for you, but it could be that you will have to work these things out before you are finally ready to marry and live with each other.

Your DOB gives you a numerology life path number of 11 which is one of the three master numbers (11, 22 and 33). Your life path number (LPN) is thought to be an excellent guide to what your major life lessons and challenges are. Having an LPN which is also a master number means that whatever your major life lessons and challenges are, you are learning them at a more difficult and advanced level when compared to the average person. This probably sounds like bad news to you.

Life is often difficult enough, so why would anyone choose to want it to be harder for them, than it is for most other people? The answer of course is that you did not consciously choose or decide this before your soul took this physical body. This more challenging path was chosen for you between your own higher self and advanced spiritual teachers before you were born this time around, because it was regarded as the best way for you not only to learn important lessons which you need to learn, but that if you are successful it would mean that you will escape the cycle of reincarnation faster.

Soul mates repeatedly come together one lifetime after another after precisely because they have outstanding issues with each other, and another lifetime gives them another valuable opportunity to work out their differences. While your reading is telling me that this woman is not your only soul mate, she is one of your soul mates.

My feeling is that there is still the potential for you to once again become a couple, but that you both have a lot of honest two way talking and listening to do before you are once again ready to be a married couple living in relative harmony with each other.

Unless you are willing to compromise and make some other personal sacrifices for the benefit of your troubled but very young marriage to be able to begin healing, the reading cannot see this reunion being likely to happen within the period of the next six months.

Which also happens to be the same period of time thought to be covered by all my readings. Who is going to be the first one of you to swallow your false pride, and really say that you are sorry? You both have a lot of communicating to do between now and when this is likely to happen. Begin today!
3. when will I get job and when will the problems ( job, Wife) gets solved and how.
It is not the intention or task of my readings to predict what the future still holds in store for you either with reference to getting back into the workforce or fixing your marital problems. I am much more involved with helping you to see ways of creating a happier, healthier and more successful future for yourself, as well as for your loved ones. Why predict a future when there are practical things which you can do in order to make it a better future, than it would have been if you had not changed things that way?

In addition to continuing to apply for jobs of the type which you are qualified and looking for and attending any interviews, you need to get back your self confidence and start believing again that you have something worthwhile to contribute to the company for which you would be working.

As to how you could help to get your marriage problems worked out faster, probably a marriage counselor plus honest and mutually respectful communication between your wife and yourself are most likely when used in combination with each other, to give you the positive results which you are looking for.

Take good care of yourself friend,

EoT

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”