Reading from Eye of Tiger?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LouLou17

Reading from Eye of Tiger?

Post by LouLou17 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:55 pm

Hi Eye of Tiger

I really like your style of readings. Fascinating. I was wondering whether you would issue me a reading, if not too much to ask?

I have just started a relationship with someone. I really like him. I am always a little anxious about new relationships. I was wondering if you could give me some information about the future in regards to this relationships and/or any other information that you might feel comfortable with/ see relevant to issue. Please phrase it as you want. I won't have access to my keyboard (technical issues) for a few weeks. However, will respond (if it requires etc), thereafter, to leave feedback etc, if you have time of course to consider the above. As I said, please phrase the question , however is comfortable for you (you don't need to check the phrasing/style of reading with me).

Thanks so much!

Lou

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Hi Lou, :smt006

Yes I would be pleased to give you a reading about this, but also because of technical issues I will probably not be able to do it until at least this coming weekend.

I hope that your technical difficulties are resolved very soon, and I look forward to helping you with this in the meantime.

Regards,

EoT  :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:00 am

Lou,

The future of this relationship is difficult to impossible for me to read because whatever you are doing in the present moment which is your only point of personal power to be able to influence your future is constantly changing what that future will turn out to be.

It is perfectly natural for you to feel some level of anxiety with regards to beginning any close relationship, whether or not you have had bad experiences in the past. While we are supposedly living in a post woman's liberation world the woman still often has the most to lose if things do not work out as well between you as you hoped that they might.

Commitment and security are still in high demand, but many women and some men seem to feel that they will have to settle for something considerably less than the ideal, mainly because of the pressure which society and frequently we place upon ourselves to be seen as lovable and "normal" in the sense that any relationship is better than no relationship (which is clearly not always the case).

The reading is not saying that you should or will not have to make certain compromises and some personal sacrifices in other areas of your life to give this  partnership a better than average chance of  surviving over the longer term, but at the same time you must draw the line and stand your ground if his behaviour falls below what you feel is acceptable to you. Trust is the cement which holds close human relationships together, especially when the going gets rough. Trust in each other and equally importantly trust in yourself.

If you are for some reason not able to trust yourself human beings project that lack of trust in themselves upon the people who are closest to them at the time.  Which is possibly why at least part of the anxiety which you are feeling about starting your life together has no basis in reality with reference to him not being trustworthy. In other words a certain degree of lack of trust in ourselves is transferred to our partners, on top of any lack of trust that we might already have in them (real or imagined).

Third party readings (directly reading another person's thoughts and intentions without either their knowledge or permission are strictly prohibited on Mystic Board for ethical reasons which usually means that we must instead attempt to indirectly read the other person's thoughts and intentions through the person who is in a relationship with them a.k.a. you. This partially gets around the third party restriction, but it almost invariably means that any insights coming out of the reading will tend to be far less reliable when you are deciding if he is the right man for you.

So far I seem to have been talking a lot about what I feel that a reading CANNOT usefully be expected to be able to do for you in helping you to decide whether you should take the risk with this man. Equally so far there has not been much said about what this reading can reasonably and practically be expected to achieve in guiding you through the early months of what you hope will eventually become a relatively harmonious long term union.

In my attempt to fill this so far empty space I have drawn three Tarot cards while posing the question "Do you feel that there is anything that this woman should be told at this time, which could significantly decrease the risks which she is taking by pursuing a relationship with this man?" The three cards were drawn in the order shown below.

The Hanged Man

I will interpret this card to mean that if this man's more worldly physical needs or interests ever come into conflict with your religious and/or spiritual beliefs, then there are likely to be big problems in keeping the relationship from sinking. It does NOT  necessarily mean that he must accept 100% of your spiritual beliefs as his own if this is going to work, but he must at the very least show respect for those beliefs and NOT stop you from continuing to hold onto them.

Just as importantly if you want him to respect your spiritual beliefs you must be willing to respect his right not to always agree with them. A relationship is a two way arrangement? He must not to continue living as a single man who is not in a committed relationship, but at the same time he will needs his own fiends and interests outside of your friends and your interests.

His job and if you are also in the workforce the dictates of your respective jobs must also be respected by your partner. Some jobs do require you to work outside the normal working hours and for you to be apart on a regular basis. Not every phone call telling you that he has to stay late at the factory or office to catch up on his work means that he is in reality having it off with another woman.

Be vigilant for any solid evidence (not only suspicions or rumours) of his possible infidelity, but do not go out looking for trouble where it may or may not exist. Find the right balance for you between being watchful for him straying, and you becoming paranoiac about it and automatically seeing betrayal in his every action. The Hanged Man is definitely about more than you keeping the balance between his and your beliefs and needs. It is about finding and keeping the best balance for you in many different aspects in your relationship of developing and maintaining your trust in each other.

Seven Of Pentacles

Coming to a mutual agreement about how your combined money/funds should most effectively be spent will be an ongoing challenge in this relationship. Money does not grow on trees and you must get into the savings habit early on in your life together, if you are going to have the sort of long term financial security which you will undoubtedly need to make this work.  Simultaneously do not continue to deny yourself of enough money to find the simple pleasures in your lives, as well as in your relationship.

Particularly do not cut yourself short in the area of your own and his health, as being chronically ill or dead is not good for your working income. And while you will never have a fortune by any measure, love is not enough to pay those seemingly endless household bills and other unexpected expenses. Some Tarot readers interpret this card to mean FAILURE is more than less likely, but I feel that this is overly pessimistic.

The potential for any close human relationship to fail is always present, but instead of doom and gloom I believe that the Seven of Pentacles in this reading is telling you to be realistic about you never having enough money to do everything you both want to do, but also reasonably optimistic that you are up to successfully meeting the challenge of never having it all but of having enough money, if you construct and stick to your agreed budget most of the time.

The Empress

The Empress represents to me with this being your reading and nobody else's reading "the womb or vessel of creation in which all new and exciting possibilities and opportunities in your relationship already exist, but they are still only in an embryonic and so far unrealized or unmanifested form.

The art of having a reasonably happy, healthy and successful relationship with each other depends largely upon you being able to recognise those new and exciting possibilities and opportunities as they arise in time for you to be able to take the maximum advantage of them. Some opportunities will keep reappearing at certain stages throughout your time together, while others may only happen once or twice at the most, during any specific lifetime. And to make your task more difficult there does not seem to be any reliable method of telling you whether or not that possibility will reappear later.

Romance must still continue to exist within your relationship, but so must being realistic and practical in your approach to your life's many challenges. Only in children's story books and fairy tales is is it they lived happily ever after. You have to accept that there will always be downsides to everything. You have to in addition accept and allow for the fact that as members of the human race neither of you are anything approaching perfect or without your faults or weaknesses or mistakes.

If I were asked if there is one common theme running throughout this entire reading, it would be the need for you to find and maintain the proper BALANCE for you between two extreme opposites, if you are going to give the relationship the maximum chance of lasting the six months covered by this reading.

Whether it is a balance between his physical needs and your spiritual needs and beliefs, whether it is between saving money but not cutting yourself short of it in critical life areas or finding the middle road between being romantic and realistic and practical, discovering the right BALANCE for your relationship is probably going to in the end be the best predictor of its survival and success over the short (first 6 months), medium term (first 5 years) and longer (anything longer than 5 years) term.

While this reading can offer you extra insights to help you to make your decision, the decision as to whether it is worth you moving forward with this relationship MUST always remain your own. Because it is your life, and your relationship, and your heart which are all on the line here.

Loving regards,

EoT   :smt057

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”