Requesting a Reading on Relationship

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suzkr

Requesting a Reading on Relationship

Post by suzkr » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:43 pm

Hi,

Can I please request a reading on relationship and marriage please.
Around which year will marriage be possible.

Date of Birth 25/04/1987

Thanking in advance

Suzanne

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:22 am

Welcome Suzanne,

"Why it is often difficult to predict your future"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=83713

"Please Read BEFORE Requesting a Reading"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

By giving you this reading, I am trusting that you will do the right thing as a welcome guest of this site's owner, and introduce yourself and contribute to this community after the reading is over.

All my readings are only thought to cover the period of the next six months, so if have not already been in a reasonably stable and loving face to face relationship (in contrast to a relationship which has so far only happened by phone or over the internet) for at least the last six consecutive weeks and the laws in your country which determine how much notice you must give of your intended marriage would not allow it, your marriage is not going to happen any time soon.

I am genuinely sorry that someone or the internet has given you the wrong impression or has created totally unrealistic expectations about what a psychic reading is capable of doing for you in the way of predicting if or when you are getting married, but it simply does not work that way for this reader.

In your response please let me know if you have been in such a relationship for the last six weeks, and I would be happy to give you a relationship reading, but one which does not attempt to predict any future outcomes.

If you are not already in such a relationship, I can still give you a reading based mainly upon your date of birth and numerology which may offer you some further insights into what you could practically do in order to significantly increase the chances of you beginning such a relationship, during the next six month period.

Any talk about the possibility of marriage at this stage would however be grossly premature, and highly dependent upon you first being in such a close relationship of this nature.

Regards,

EoT   :smt006
Last edited by eye_of_tiger on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

suzkr

Post by suzkr » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:27 am

Dear Eye of Tiger,

Thank you so much for the very prompt reading. I appreciate your time.

No, I am not in a relationship at the moment. Actually my family is looking for a suitable partner for me at the moment,
So I would be highly appreciate if you can advise me on the chances of being in a relationship in the near future

Thanking You

Suzanne

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:23 pm

Suzanne,

If your family is looking for a partner for you instead of you doing it yourself then this becomes a third party reading, which is not allowed according to our rules.

An arranged marriage or arranged dating is not within your control to change their minds about the partner whom they have chosen for you, and therefore  there is very little useful purpose served by a reading advising you with regards to how you could personally speed up the process.

How much influence would you have over their final decision? What happens for example if they choose a partner for you whom you have never met, or if you have already met him feel no sense of connection or affection with him?

While virtually anything is possible and your family could potentially locate a suitable (to them) partner for you during the next six months, the chance or probability of it happening will largely be a function of the criteria which they use in order to choose him as well as their attitudes towards you having some input into whom you are willing to go out with.

My initial impression is that the chance of them finding Mr Right based upon their narrow criteria before the six months have passed, is currently well below 50%.

Since I cannot  directly read either their selection criteria or attitudes via the third party route, any such prediction would be no more than an uninformed guess on the part of your reading.

Sorry that I cannot be more helpful in being able to put an exact figure on their chances of finding the son in law of their dreams for their beloved daughter, within the next six month period.

Regards,

EoT :smt049

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Suzanne,

I am sorry if I left you with the mistaken impression yesterday that this is all that I feel you can do about the situation in which you presently find yourself with your family choosing your life partner for you.

If we stay with your original question then I completely stand by what I told you yesterday.

However I did promise that if you were not already in a relationship that......
I can still give you a reading based mainly upon your date of birth and numerology which may offer you some further insights into what you could practically do in order to significantly increase the chances of you beginning such a relationship, during the next six month period.
This further reading is going to look more at your longer term prospects for beginning a relationship which could potentially lead to marriage, using your date of birth as a guide with regards to the most likely life lessons which are contained within your current circumstances of not being allowed to choose a partner for yourself. The question then becomes less to do with predicting who your family will choose for you and more with what you can do to be given more input into the selection process.

Your DOB gives you a life path number of nine (9). Numerologists regard the person's life path number as the best possible indicator of his or her major life lessons or challenges. People such as yourself who are following the number 9 life path tend on average to have some or many of the following personality strengths or weaknesses. Remember that this is the situation at the moment of your birth. Since plenty has happened to you since then, some of these may no longer apply to you at your age. And some personality traits which you have developed as a result of accumulated life experiences since then, will not appear on this list.

Those born with a Life Path number 9 are natural leaders, and they assume that they are in charge, even if they are not. Conversely they frequently find following another person's lead or being a member of a team difficult to impossible. They enjoy taking care of everyone else around them, but need to learn to speak up when they themselves need help, love, and hugs.

Nines often feel unloved or abandoned by their mother or father, or they feel completely responsible for them. It's often hard for them to let go of the past and while they are so busy organizing and helping others, they continually fail to take good care of themselves.  While it is a noble quality to want to help others, if we do not at the same time care for and help ourselves, then what useful purpose are we going to be to any of them from a hospital bed or early grave?

You have an extremely strong sense of compassion and generosity. You are selfless and helping others is very important to you. You not only want to help others, but you feel very deeply for those less fortunate than yourself. You are friendly and people like you. Your generosity knows no bounds, and you give freely of your money, time and energy. Your ultimate goal is working toward a better world. But all of this often comes at a terrible price, both to those you want to help as well as equally importantly to your good self.

The number 9 represents the development of a more non material spiritual consciousness. Because you are so giving you may find that your finances are not in the greatest shape. You may also have a tendency to be scattered … your talents lie in so many different directions that you may find it difficult to focus on just one. If you are not following your Life Path and are instead pursuing materialistic gains, you could feel a deep level of dissatisfaction with yourself.

Finally an individual with a Life Path number 9 can overcome a lot, and is often required to do so in their lifetime. If you have a Life Path Number 9 you most likely had a difficult relationship with one or both of your parents early in your life. Life path number 9 is the number of completion and resolution. You will need to make more of your own decisions, and not resist endings.

You hate to see things finish, but you also are tempted to just end things so that it's on your terms. Just take it as it comes. Learn that every ending contains a beginning. You may have a tendency to end relationships every time you encounter a rough patch. Teach yourself to see those situations as temporary. It's worth sticking to a commitment for many reasons, including just because you said you would. Don't always take the easy way out.

Does any of the above resonate with your desire to become more in control over your life? Although following all this good advice is always easier said than done, it is felt that until you are able to make some significant forward progress in the direction indicated above, the question of who you as an adult want to spend the rest of your life with will not be answered. Developing greater self independence in as many life areas as possible and taking better care of yourself is the ONLY road to where you need to go during this incarnation.

EoT

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”