hello !! Would love a reading if you have time x

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Shelld24

hello !! Would love a reading if you have time x

Post by Shelld24 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:52 pm

Hello would love a general reading if you have time. Thanks x

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Dear Shellie,

Because Thursday is my regular weekly day off, I currently plan to give your general  reading anytime from early Friday morning onwards (South Australian time).

It is so good to be hearing from you again after your previous reading was given by me on this forum in May of 2014.

EoT :)

Shelld24

Post by Shelld24 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:01 am

Yes thanks Eot that would be brilliant. yeah been a while lol x

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:36 am

Shellie,

For the purpose of giving you this general reading, I drew the following three cards in the order shown.

THE MAGICIAN - A very powerful card. Are you beginning or are you about to begin a major new project, start up a new business or perhaps begin a new relationship or are you about to reboot an existing one? This card is all about this situation having a virtually unlimited potential to grow and flourish, and give you greater success and security (including financial) in the medium term future (approximately the next 18 months). The Magician symbolises the male power of creation, through willpower and desire and the incredible creative power of your intentions as stated in your affirmations. You do use affirmations, don't you? If you don't already use positive affirmations, you really should. You could be given a vision, an idea, a magical, mental image of whatever it is you most want: the solution to a problem, an ambitious career, a major boost to your love life, or a a new job or promotion to a better paid position in the same company which is more consistent with your personality strengths and relevant qualifications and previous experience.

Four Of Wands - A celebration of the anniversary of an important relationship in your life is coming up soon. Often this refers to your love relationships, but it does not always necessarily have to. It could equally in theory represent a close friendship or working relationship. It has been said many times that we often fail to fully appreciate what we have until it is gone. And the personal power and inner strength which we continually draw from our closest relationships with others is not an exception to this general rule. The reading would not go so far as to tell you that any relationship is better than no relationship. Some relationships are so negative and abusive that they are extremely toxic or poisonous to our body, mind and spirit. But if you do truly love each other do not allow stubbornness or false self pride to get in the way of you being the first to say sorry. Finding a mutually satisfying compromise or being willing to make sacrifices in non critical areas can often heal what would otherwise have been seen as a lost cause. Although you must at the same time set reasonable limits upon what you are willing to accept from him, and for how long. A firm foundation for this relationship has been established or  cemented into place. Now is the time for you both to build upon that foundation and develop it to its most obvious conclusion.

Nine of Cups - Cups equals relationships. Here we go again with the relationship theme. In contrast to the Four Of Wands, this one is definitely about love and romance, and nowhere near as likely to be about your job. Of course it is possible that your love and romance relationship is with one of your work colleagues. This can be tricky (having a relationship with another person who works for the same boss. On one hand if the relationship is going well, then his daily presence distracts you in an erotic manner from your work responsibilities, but if on the other hand the relationship is deteriorating, there is nowhere for you both to go or retreat. Even though your looks could kill each other, you are forced to stay close to them by your work duties for several hours each business day.

This can all too easily and quickly become a recipe for disaster on a major scale, and a reason for prematurely leaving your current position in a highly competitive and increasingly unpredictable job market. If you think that switching jobs now will allow you to forever avoid having to deal with your interpersonal issues with this man, please think again. Even if you never see him again and you have many relationships with other men in the future, you can never permanently escape from your own feelings of guilt and self disappointment for not having given this relationship one more good try.
Although you must at the same time set reasonable limits upon what you are willing to accept from him, and for how long.
Only you can and have the right to decide where you will draw the line in the sand for this relationship, and when you must say enough is enough. If he is unwilling to admit that he is part of your problems (he will be much more willing to admit this if you take your share of the responsibility), and sees every suggestion which you make to find a solution as an underhanded attack on his fragile male ego, then this line in the sand will be drawn for you within a relatively short period of time (less than the next six months).

Love and Light,

EoT

Shelld24

Post by Shelld24 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Hi thanks eot. Def no relationship at work, but just been made permanent at work after working butt off for 10mnths. Got loads of great friends there thought. Meet new people there all the time. Me and my partner are doing great at the moment, been to together 13 years now.

We have a house move comming up. Been really worried as never left my village before and changing kids school. Bern debating what to do for last few weeks. Xxx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Closing comments

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:34 pm

Me and my partner are doing great at the moment
Shellie,  :)

You are welcome.

I am very glad to hear this as back last year you were concerned that he was not listening to you, and that this was causing difficulties in you being able to communicate what was really important to you.

It is good (you had to work hard enough to get it) that your employer has finally put you on their permanent staff, with all the associated advantages that this will give you and your family (not only financial).

The second card (Four Of Wands) narrowed the possibilities to leave out the one that the reading was talking about a work colleague (if your partner does not work for the same boss), so I am not surprised that this does not apply to your particular situation.
In contrast to the Four Of Wands, this one is definitely about love and romance, and nowhere near as likely to be about your job
However your feedback only emphasizes the need for you to fully appreciate what (or who) you have in your life, before it is gone. Nothing bad is about to happen to your partner or your children, but I do feel that this is a reminder for you to fully enjoy your children, before they eventually grow up and move out of the family home.

Wherever that family home happens to be located at the time.

Hoping that the move goes relatively smoothly, and that it will not be so long next time before we hear from you again.

With your permanent (about as permanent and secure as any job can be these days with the job market being what it is) plus your new home environment, your future is beginning to look increasingly attractive, although not short on the challenges which it will present you with.

But for every challenge there will be at least an equal number of positive opportunities appearing (often when you least expect them to appear), so at least that balance of pluses and minuses will not change at the same time as your address.

Loving regards,

EoT :smt059

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”