Felling traumatic

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

Felling traumatic

Post by dhav » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:10 am

Hello EOT,

I am feeling very nerve-wrecked since last night. things has been building up and I feel all traumatic pains are surfacing again. I am thinking of going to a psychiatrist to calm me down with pills. I have recently met  a guy. All was fine but since past 3 months it seems he is so busy with things and stopped meeting just both of us. we meet only among friends and briefly. I feel really neglected n cant take this anymore.
:/ Help,

D
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:58 am

Dear Dhav,

I am highly embarrassed and horrified to realize that I have somehow completely overlooked your posting for a whole week. I am still getting used to working on MB using multiple devices (PC, android tablet and phone).

However I do not feel that a reading would be advisable at this point in time, unless you have first consulted with a psychiatrist or other mental health professional.

If you genuinely feel that neglected and really cannot take this anymore then you are talking about having suicidal thoughts, which is something to always be taken seriously and treated promptly and professionally.

Only a qualified doctor of the mind can properly assess this.

Or is it just the normal pains of you being in love, with another fallible human being?

Without you first getting professional help, I feel that a reading given to you now could potentially do more damage, than be of any practical help to you.

In the meantime I would advise you to find out if at all possible why your guy is often too busy to see you, as you may be imagining a reason which is partly or completely wrong. Have you for example actually asked him why this is? Or won't he tell you?

I am hoping that if you look at this situation from that different perspective or possibility that him being so busy does not necessarily mean that he no longer loves you, that this will make many or most of your imagined reasons for him not regularly taking you out on dates disappear, so that your ability to cope with him not always being available for a date on demand will be increased in the future.

This course of action might reduce or replace the need for you to have to consult a psychiatrist and take pills, as long as you are not already clinically depressed or having suicidal thoughts.

Does this help?

EoT  :smt049

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:33 pm

Hello EOT,

Eventually maybe there should not have been a reading in this case. :). Yes he is too busy right now and he is a bit short of money because of certain situations in his life. he atleast try to make a point to talk to me daily even if we do not meet or I am annoyed at him.

Thank You dear friend :)
dhav
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:04 pm

Dhav,

You are welcome.

Expecting him to contact you daily would be pushing your luck, but if you could at least get him to agree to call you or you could call him once a week around the same time for the rest of this year (take turns), then this would give you more confidence that he still has genuine feelings of affection for you, and that eventually he will be able to see you much more often.

He has unfinished business to attend to, but this is no excuse for a total communication blackout. He has also left your relationship unfinished, and up in the air as to whether it is still on .

I think that you are looking for any signs of him being willing to make a long term commitment to your relationship (which is perfectly understandable as the woman always stands to lose the most whenever a relationship fails).

If you can get a definite sign that he is still romantically interested in you, then you might be more willing to wait. But only you can or have the right to decide when the time for waiting for him is at an  end.

All the very best,

EoT

PS: I was greatly relieved to hear that you are still with us, and that when you said that you could not take this anymore that you were only expressing the pain of a wounded heart, and were not seriously considering ending things more permanently.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”