Boyfriend

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vashi134

Boyfriend

Post by Vashi134 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:06 am

Helllo

I want to know that will I be able to marry my bf ? We both love each other. Please help me. I'm asking it out of curiosity and obviously due to a bit of worry as I don't want to loose him.  

My details

DOB : 04.02.1998
TOB : 12 : 20 AM
POB : MOHAN NAGAR, GHAZIABAD, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA

His details

DOB : 13:10:1997
TOB : 3 : 15 PM
POB : NEW DELHI , INDIA

HOPING FOR AN EARLY REPLY

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:36 pm

Welcome Vashi,

Readings given on this forum are only thought to apply to a period of next six months, so while it is possible (if your country's laws will allow this to happen) that you will marry your boyfriend during the next half year, it is not very likely. The probability is low.

I am sure that you have genuine feelings of affection for one another, but having been asked the same question many times in the past by a young person like yourself who is living in India with its particular culture and customs, I feel that the question is more as to whether your two families would permit your marriage to go ahead, with you being 18 and him being nearly 19 years of age (if at all).

Not knowing how long you have been together as a couple, and whether yours is the lasting type of love which would be needed for your marriage to have an above average chance of lasting the distance, the reading is very hesitant to make any predictions beyond the next six months. This task is made even more difficult by the fact that I am unable to directly read your boyfriend's thoughts and intentions towards you through a third party reading, with this not being allowed under our forum rules.

The only pieces of information which you have provided above that could possibly be useful to me in giving you this psychic reading are your two dates of birth (as I am not an astrologer), and I could give you a compatibility reading based upon them and numerology.

But it has been my experience that compatibility scores mean very little when predicting whether a love partnership will be a relatively happy and long lasting one. I have seen couples who at least on the surface are so compatible that it is almost as though they are made for each other have their relationships fail very early, while couples who seem anything but being right for each other according to numerology have gone on to have a happy and harmonious union.

In other words numerology compatibility readings are on average highly unreliable in being able to make any long term predictions which would be of practical use to you in working out whether your relationship is likely to eventually bloom into matrimony.  False positives and false negatives are frustratingly common and can create false hope or make you feel there is no hope, when there really is. And how compatible you are does not really matter, if your parents or society will not allow your relationship to even begin.

Do you still live with your parents? How dependent are you financially or otherwise upon them? How much influence over who you choose to marry, do they have? Do you and your boyfriend live fairly close together in the same town, and do you regularly go out together in person (and not only meet each other via a mobile phone or through the internet)?

How much do you know about your boyfriend other than what he has already told you himself, and have you made any progress in getting to know and understand each other better since this year started? Most importantly how well do you communicate with each other? Can you comfortably talk to him about your dreams, your concerns and your feelings, and be heard without feeling that you are being judged unfairly? The answers to all these questions and many more not mentioned here are for your eyes only. Please do not post them on the forums or send them to me through a private message.

I am passing these questions on to you exactly as they were dictated to me by my inner guidance. Ask these questions to yourself in private, one at a time. The first answer which you get from your own inner guidance or intuition when doing this is usually the best one for you at the time. Learn to listen more often and more carefully to your own heart as well as your mind, and slowly but surely become less dependent upon readings such as this one, to answer important questions such as this one for you.

Falling in love is relatively easy and automatic, whereas developing the deep and long lasting type of love which will be needed to give your relationship and ultimately if it is to happen your marriage the maximum chance can be a long and difficult process and may require incredible patience and hard work, especially if there is interference from other people and laws and religious customs from outside of your relationship.

I realize that you are simply asking this question out of curiosity and general interest, but I feel that answering it properly and respectfully is far too important to your future happiness, for me to be treating it lightly as some form of entertainment, amusement or fortune telling.

Wishing you both all the good fortune and love in this world and in your lives, whatever happens or does not happen between the two of you in the future, with special reference to developing a relationship and possibly getting married to each other further down the road.  

Loving regards,

EoT  :smt052

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”