Psychic reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lyngo

Psychic reading

Post by Lyngo » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:41 pm

Hey Spirit Brother Eye of Tiger,

This is Smartstephie. I just made this account for my mother. She is interested in getting a reading done.

Her name is Lynda Stern and her birthday is Nov. 19/59.

I'm sorry I've not been around in a while, but please trust me when I tell you that your family is still in my prayers.

Wishing you love and light,
Smartstephie and her mother Lyngo

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:36 pm

Hello Lynda,

I am not sure if your daughter has already explained to you that I do not give full tarot readings, but I have instead asked the cards what it is that is most important for you to know at this moment in time, and was in response directed to draw the following three cards in the order shown.

From what I have been told you yourself have given Tarot readings in the past, but for the purposes of this experiment could I please ask you to try your best to put aside your own interpretation of what each card could possibly mean, as readers often do not make very good clients because they are too close to and therefore too emotionally involved with the outcome of their reading to be objective?

Ten Of Swords

The encouraging words "things can only get better for this woman and her loving family" came immediately to my mind. Exactly what this thing is (or things are) most likely to be is still to be determined through the rest of your reading. Another phrase which springs out as me is that there is finally a light at the end of a very long and dark tunnel of needless worry for your family's future security and happiness.

Security suggests to me that your family finances could soon be on the mend or improving significantly. Evidently you have had to deal with a wide range of extra personal expenses over an extended period of time, and have been feeling guilty about having to spend this money on yourself, leaving less in reserve for other family members.

What this card is telling me is that it is precisely when our lives are at their lowest ebb and when we are feeling most down upon ourselves for being fallibly human, that we finally realise how much we are loved by those closest to us, and that while we all need a certain amount of money in order to able to live comfortably when it comes to choosing between more money than we will ever need and those people whom we love most deeply, the needs of a loved one wins hands down every time.

Finally the dark black storm clouds in the background of this card are slowly but surely lifting, heralding or announcing the beginning of a new and brighter day than the one before (representing a brighter future for all). Things are definitely in the process of looking up for your entire family, over the medium to longer term.

Page Of Pentacles

Your second card only confirms my suspicions that this reading is mainly about your future family finances. Not just how much money you have in your bank account, but other sale able items which could be converted to cash in your family's hands, if or when necessary.

And do not forget the earning power of the money which you already have, plus the ability of younger family members to get paid work and supplement the family income increasingly from home, and increasingly using the internet. Pages are messengers, but they also often represent to me a parent's wisest investment in the future: their own child or children.

Yes any good investment (financial or otherwise) unavoidably involves us taking certain calculated risks, and your children will make their own mistakes, but please have more faith that they will be more than up to meeting the financial  challenges ahead of them. They have had all their lives and still have one of the best possible teachers in the world in how to remain strong in the face of adversity, as their mother.

Knight Of Wands

Knights are generally about maturing, changes, movement and the Knight of Wands would suggest things switching, moving, or changing rapidly. Energy, in particular (both yours and theirs), might go up or down dramatically. But there is a lot of fighting spirit in the person or persons who are represented by your third and final card for this mini reading. You my be tempted to view your life as a series of ongoing battles, each one needing to be won. You and your family against the rest of the world. There is much more to becoming more mature than simply getting older.

Part of each of us becoming more mature is to slowly learn mainly through first hand experience and trial and error (mostly error), that sometimes it is better to walk away from a confrontation or declare a temporary truce and live to fight another day. Allow yourself some time to become stronger again, before going back into battle.

Some things are just not important enough to be worth losing a relationship over. Some battles may need to be be surrendered or sacrificed, in order for you and your loved ones to eventually win the war. With special reference to your family financial resources, you and they will not always come out ahead. But as long as you are overall moving in the right positive direction and your family's most important money needs keep getting met, you are slowly but surely making progress towards increasing financial success and security, and feelings of greater human dignity and enhanced self worth.

Love, Light and Peace to you and your entire family, from me and mine.

EoT  :smt041  :smt041  :smt041  :smt041

Lyngo

Post by Lyngo » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Dear Eye of the tiger, thank you very much for my 3 card reading. It seems my financial situation came through very prominently, quite surprising to me, I had thought the reading would focus on health. We do not dictate to the cards. Thank you for everything , I wish you and your family much health, happiness and love, bless you all, Lyngo

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:08 am

Dear Lynda,  Image

Thanking you sincerely for your good wishes to my family.  Image

Giving you this reading was both my pleasure and privilege. Your daughter Stephanie is one of my closest and dearest friends on Mystic Board, so being her mother you are automatically a VIP (Very Important Person) in my book.  Image

I usually ask the cards what it is felt is most needed for this person to know in order for them to be able to continue to move forward with their lives with increased feelings of security and confidence for the future, and clearly your current personal and or business financial situations were given a higher priority this time.

This of course does not mean that your health is not equally important or not relevant to your financial status, or that in any future reading I could give you that your health might not be the focus of the reading on that occasion.

Love, Light and Healing thoughts to you all are as I am typing this heading in your direction.

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”