Doing Something Wrong?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lroylw

Doing Something Wrong?

Post by lroylw » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:14 pm

I am homeless and destitute and cannot seem to escape my circumstances. I seem to have been cursed with unbelievably bad luck. Many things have happened which could not possibly be attributed to coincidence (almost as if a hex were placed on me, but I can't think of who would have done it).

Anyway, I'm just trying to find out if God has it in for me, or if it's just something I'm doing wrong.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:05 pm

Welcome!  :)

I must sincerely apologise for nearly missing your request.

I currently plan to give you a reading about this within approximately the next day or so (allowing for any time zone difference between us).

Question: Have you been or are you now cursed?

Answer: NO and NO!

Question: Does God have it in for you?

Answer: Certainly NOT!

Question: Is it happening because you are doing something wrong?

Answer: NOT WRONG, but there is always room for improvement.

Will type to you again soon.

Regards,

eye_of_tiger (male) Image

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:39 pm

When things are not going well in our lives it is normal and human for our minds to look for any possible reason why this is happening, which usually include those which you have given above.

Whenever we feel that we are losing control over our lives these reasons may give us a strange feeling of comfort and security in a world where bad things continue to happen to good people such as yourself, for no obvious reason. It just does not seem fair?

But when you are homeless, destitute and not far off from celebrating your 50th birthday, trying to understand the many complex reasons for your current situation not only will destroy any feelings of self worth or self respect which you are still holding onto, but it will waste valuable time and energy which you would be much better off using to develop the practical skills needed for you to survive, and for you to make whatever positive and practical changes are required in your life for you to break free of the homelessness and poverty cycle. For if no such changes are made sooner rather than later, then it is likely that you will keep getting the same results as you are now.

I do not know how long you have been homeless and destitute and down on your luck, but during that time you have developed certain survival skills which have got you this far. I feel that regardless of how long it has been that you need to congratulate yourself (give yourself well deserved credit) for having the inner strength and courage to keep reaching out for help as you have here on MB, where a lesser and weaker man than yourself could have easily given up on his life long before now. The simple fact that you are here and asking questions is very encouraging sign for your future success in breaking this cycle.

Keep doing what you are already doing to survive, as long s it is not against the law and does not harm other people. A highly intelligent and creative man such as you are should have no problems thinking of effective ways of further improving his existing survival skills. This is a time for you to take extra special care of your health (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual) and become increasingly "street smart".  I would not be at all surprised if you were suffering with varying degrees of depression.

Once again this is not to be taken as a sign that you are weak. It is one of the human mind's favourite methods for protecting you from becoming seriously mentally ill and doing harm to yourself, but unfortunately depression if it becomes too severe can push you over into much more serious mental illness, and eventually if not properly treated result in you taking your own life.

Depression is just too dangerous to be ignored (it can have fatal consequences if you do), so get whatever free medical help and support you can from qualified doctors and other health professionals BEFORE THIS CAN HAPPEN.

I realise that with you being homeless, destitute and possibly sick and depressed as well, that this will be a big challenge for you (always easier said than done), but the reading says that you deserve the very best medical care and support which you can get (and I agree). If you lose any more of your health, your ability to keep going will be quickly lost. Sorry if it sounds like I am nagging you about this, but the reading is very definite about your continued health being critical to your chances of success.

Remember where I said above "NOT WRONG, but there is always room for improvement"? It is not that you have done or are doing anything wrong which has made you homeless and poor. It is NOT because you are a bad person or because you have not tried hard or long enough.

It is NOT because you have given up, because you are weak or lacking in courage, and any suggestion that you are meant to stay homeless and destitute for the rest of your life and that there is nothing which you can do to make things better for yourself and that your God is getting some type of cruel pleasure from watching you struggle with these problems, is honestly nonsense and offensive to your intelligence.

Work to slowly but surely improve your existing survival skills which are already good, take special care of your health, and do not listen to anyone who wants drag you down to their low level for them to get greater control over you, mainly through undeserved guilt or needless fear. Human beings can never control every possible factor which could affect their life, but the idea is for you to learn which things you can have control over (not other people) and focus on them.

Do not worry yourself sick about things over which you have very limited if any control to change (you cannot change the weather, but you can have some control over how much or often the weather effects you negatively). Positive thinking can help, but only when it is combined with positive, practical action is it likely to give you the results/improvement in your situation which you are looking for and deserve.

All the very best,

EoT

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”