Reading please EoT

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bhogarmyguru

Reading please EoT

Post by bhogarmyguru » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:21 pm

hi EoT  you helped me with a reading two years back.
Now i would love to have a guidance or clarification because i am in confusion.

I have good financial condition and opportunities, but still i am somehow sad inside. Some past or some emotions are troubling me. I cannot find exactly what it is. When i meditate i get to some feelings, clear and expect it is finished, but sometime after i will fall into same sad feeling of hopelessness and wandering. I had hurts from women, that is pulling me from getting married also.
Recently my father passed away, i am recovering from that also.

What is causing my mental blockage, how can i clear it . Please do help me with your knowledge from the light.

will PM my details

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:18 am

Welcome back,

The date of birth which you gave me in your private message and basic numerology tell me that your Life Path Number is NINE (9). Numerologists believe that a person's life path number is the most reliable indicator of their main lessons and challenges during this current lifetime at the moment of their birth.

Anything which happens after you were born (your environment) can change your existing life lessons and challenges or sometimes make new ones. So what are the main lessons and challenges of a person such as yourself who is walking the number 9 life path?

At the centre of everything which you do is compassion for all human beings. You show empathy to everyone and are never quick to judge other people. Nines usually approach their life in a very philosophical and deeply thoughtful manner, often concerned with the kindest way to do things.

You feel a strong desire to help those who are in need, and are prepared to make great sacrifices along the way to continue your healing mission. It’s not uncommon for a number Nine to feel disillusioned by the injustice and cruelty of the world, but you must not give up on what is ultimately your purpose in life – to spread love and kindness.

Frustration over injustice and cruelty could cause you intense and lasting sadness. Your highly idealistic life view is one of your most amazing qualities and greatest strengths. Yet it can prove to be a load too heavy for you to have to carry when you find yourself constantly disappointed or disillusioned.

People will take advantage of your generosity, when they are motivated by self-interest only. Every time you are manipulated or treated badly, you will feel surprised and personally attacked. Nines simply demand too much from an unfair world. They often reject or ignore or just become increasingly angry about the harsh realities of life in general.

It is said that anger turned inwards upon oneself is a major cause of depression and despair about the future. Because you are so sensitive to the emotions of others (empathic), you are correspondingly over-sensitive to your own emotions, including anger.

Because you feel that it is not nice or fair to share your feelings with others because they are having enough problems coping with their feelings, turning your anger inwards is your only available option. And because you are over sensitive to your own anger, it in turn creates more depression and sadness than it would in another person who is not so sensitive.

So how do you reverse this downward spiral into permanent sadness? the world and your life are not going to suddenly become anything approaching perfect or completely fair any time soon. You might be able to do whatever you are able to make the world a better and fairer place near where you live, but it is unlikely that you will either be 100% successful at doing this, or that you will have a significant impact on the larger world stage.

With or without professional help you will need to slowly but surely one day at a time, change your expectations about the world and your life to those which are more realistic and reachable. It is not what happens to you, but what you are telling yourself about what happens to you, that really matters. What are you telling yourself?

This is always easier said than done. It does not mean that you should not continue to expect, and do practical things to continue to make improvements in your life, but if you are not willing or able to gradually let go of your unrealistic expectations, you are unknowingly setting yourself up for a life which is full of only more disappointment and depression. First be kinder to yourself, as how can you give to others what you do not have, or will not give yourself?

Namaste,

EoT  :smt006
Last edited by eye_of_tiger on Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:21 am

Welcome back,

The date of birth which you gave me in your private message and basic numerology tell me that your Life Path Number is NINE (9). Numerologists believe that a person's life path number is the most reliable indicator of their main lessons and challenges during this current lifetime at the moment of their birth.

Anything which happens after you were born (your environment) can change your existing life lessons and challenges or sometimes make new ones. So what are the main lessons and challenges of a person such as yourself who is walking the number 9 life path?

At the centre of everything which you do is compassion for all human beings. You show empathy to everyone and are never quick to judge other people. Nines usually approach their life in a very philosophical and deeply thoughtful manner, often concerned with the kindest way to do things.

You feel a strong desire to help those who are in need, and are prepared to make great sacrifices along the way to continue your healing mission. It’s not uncommon for a number Nine to feel disillusioned by the injustice and cruelty of the world, but you must not give up on what is ultimately your purpose in life – to spread love and kindness.

Frustration over injustice and cruelty could cause you intense and lasting sadness. Your highly idealistic life view is one of your most amazing qualities and greatest strengths. Yet it can prove to be a load too heavy for you to have to carry when you find yourself disappointed or disillusioned.

People will take advantage of your generosity, when they are motivated by self-interest only. Every time you are manipulated or treated badly, you will feel surprised and personally attacked. Nines simply demand too much from an unfair world. They often reject or ignore or just become increasingly angry about the harsh realities of life in general.

It is said that anger turned inwards upon oneself is a major cause of depression and despair about the future. Because you are so sensitive to the emotions of others (empathic), you are correspondingly over-sensitive to your own emotions, including anger.

Because you feel that it is not nice or fair to share your feelings with others because they are having enough problems coping with their feelings, turning your anger inwards is your only available option. And because you are over sensitive to your own anger, it in turn creates more depression and sadness than it would in another person who is not so sensitive.

So how do you reverse this downward spiral into permanent sadness? the world and your life are not going to suddenly become anything approaching perfect or completely fair any time soon. You might be able to do whatever you are able to make the world a better and fairer place near where you live, but it is unlikely that you will either be 100% successful at doing this, or that you will have a significant impact on the larger world stage.

With or without professional help you will need to slowly but surely one day at a time, change your expectations about the world and your life to those which are more realistic and reachable. It is not what happens to you, but what you are telling yourself about what happens to you, that really matters. What are you telling yourself?

This is always easier said than done. It does not mean that you should not continue to expect, and do practical things to continue to make improvements in your life, but if you are not willing or able to gradually let go of your unrealistic expectations, you are unknowingly setting yourself up for a life which is full of only more disappointment and depression. First be kinder to yourself, as how can you give to others what you do not have, or will not give yourself?

Namaste,

EoT  :smt006

bhogarmyguru

Post by bhogarmyguru » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:13 pm

thank you very much...

this defines my situation perfectly...i am expecting more, and getting even less...so self sabotaging me in the end...

I will start meditating and cleanse my mind from the hurt that causes by other, which i have imbibed into my subconscious.

Love and light

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:21 pm

It is always a pleasure to help my friends.

One of the worst things which you could do now is to feel guilty and beat up on yourself for having unknowingly and unintentionally "imbibed these self sabotaging thought habits into your subconscious mind".

Fortunately we are only held responsible for those things over which we have some degree of conscious control to change, but almost all of this "imbibing" is by definition unconscious (and is therefore largely beyond your control).

Therefore meditation should never be used as a way of you punishing yourself (or doing penance) for your "sins" or human failings, as you have not consciously done anything wrong to need to feel guilty about.

Your reading recommends instead that you should be more gentle and tolerant with yourself in the future, and for you to use increased self love as a way of gradually short circuiting the cycle of negativity, and by so doing reclaim your true karmic inheritance.

Regards,

EoT  Image

bhogarmyguru

Post by bhogarmyguru » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:36 pm

you are correct, increasing self love , self confidence  and self dependency is the only way of going forward for making a good solid foundation.

Thanks again

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”