Need a reading please :)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ayesha1991

Need a reading please :)

Post by ayesha1991 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:17 am

my name is ayesha, dob is 15th april, 1991 and  i want to know if things will work out well with my lover? His dob is 23rd march, 1987. Its been a long time since we met cuz he is in army. I really love him and want to get married to him but he says that he has issues back home. Please if someone could analyze i ll be grateful .
AS

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:32 am

Ayesha,

Because this is your reading and not your lover's, I cannot tell you psychically what is going on his mind at the moment, or say exactly what the issues are back home that currently appear to be standing in the way of you becoming a couple (married or engaged to be married to each other at a later date).

Does he love you enough to want to eventually marry you, once he returns from his most recent period of military service overseas? It has been a long time since you met and with him being away from you at a great physical distance a large amount of that time, do you know and understand each other enough to build a workable relationship upon, when he comes back home?

I am sorry that this reading is probably giving you more new questions than giving you answers to your existing questions, but my readings are more about helping you to create the best conditions to build your relationship with him on, once he returns from overseas military service, rather than me attempting to predict what is to all intensive purposes unpredictable.

I am concerned that his issues at home might be that his parents do not and will never approve of your relationship with their son. Otherwise if he has issues at home which he first needs to deal with before having any more to do with you, where is the problem? When soldiers are doing military service overseas in sensitive areas or war zones their letters or emails to home are often monitored or censored, so some of him hiding his true feelings from you may not be his doing.

Can you remember if he kept his feelings mainly to himself, when he was still with you? While some of his hidden feelings for you my be due to army censorship, he may also have little contact with his feelings as a life long habit. If his parents have rigid ideas about which woman if any is good enough for their son to marry, he may feel that since his feelings on the subject do not seem to matter and what his parents say is the law, why bother getting more in contact with his feelings.

To create the best possible conditions to build your relationship with him on, it is going to be a challenge while he is repeatedly having to see military service overseas. If you did marry (and your reading is not making any predictions about you getting married one way or the other), would you be able to put up with him constantly going overseas with the army, and not knowing when or if he will return?

I am not trying to talk you out of the whole idea of pursuing him, but you do need to do some deep soul searching about your attitudes to conducting such a long distance relationship, BEFORE and not AFTER you take up this relationship from here you left off. Would he be willing to leave the military, if you became a couple? You are very unlikely to get the answers which you re looking for from any type of reading.

What you are much more likely to get when your feelings are so confused as they are now through a reading is your own wishful thinking (that he will come home to you, fix his issues then marry you, and you will both live happily together ever after, with no problems or disagreements), rather than it being an accurate or reliable prediction of a future event. You need to get the answers to your questions straight from his mouth and his heart, and doing that is going to be difficult to impossible while he keeps serving in the military overseas.  

If you are together long enough in the same place and are in honest two way communication with him about your respective feelings for each other and what issues are standing in the way of this going forwards, then you might have a reasonable chance to remove any barriers to your relationship (if you both love each other enough), but while he is continually going backwards and forwards between overseas and home with the military, your reading tells me that your chances are probably considerably less than the average 50% it will work, and 50% it will not work. Almost certainly what you do not want to be told, or have to accept for now?

Take good care of yourself,

EoT

ayesha1991

Post by ayesha1991 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:09 am

Dear thank you for your answer.
He has been this way since always. He always talks less and doeskin easily open up. that's his nature. but whenever we met he is very kind and generous and would talk about things. And yes i know and understand the challenges ahead and i am ready to take these because i really love him lots. but i am unable to understand why is he not talking to me from past one month. We live in same country but different cities therefore its difficult for us to meet. Could you plz shed some more light on this issue?
AS

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:20 am

As our own daughter said to me recently after losing her boyfriend, it is difficult to have any worthwhile relationship with a man who is emotionally unavailable, including to himself.

In other words, a man who never reveals his true feelings about what is important to you, if the partnership is going to be given the maximum chance of surviving.

A man who is also out of touch with his own feelings.

If he has been like this always then it is clear that changing his behaviour is always going to be an uphill battle.

Once a reading has been completed, it is usually not possible to reopen the reading to questions which were not part of your original request.

Take care,

EoT
“Life Is Too Short To Worry About What Others Say Or Think About You. Have Fun, And Give Them Something To Talk About”
-Unknown

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”