Can't feel my wife's presence.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sashag

Can't feel my wife's presence.

Post by sashag » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:26 am

Hello,

My wife Karen passed away back in February of this year, and ever since then I've been waiting to feel her presence. So far, only her sister has felt her presence (i.e. she felt like her sister was bouncing on the bed, and when she asked her to stop, she did). Do you see my wife's presence around me? Thank you very much.

sashag

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:11 am

Welcome Sashag,

Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your wife Karen, but I am not a medium, and mediumship readings are not allowed on Mystic Board.

However I would like you to know that the more that you want to feel your wife's presence (perfectly natural in the light of your great love for her), the less relaxed and the more anxious you will become. This will make it much less likely to happen.

Also while February was nine months ago, it is for you like it only happened yesterday. You are therefore still in the very early stages of the grieving process, and nature often temporarily applies a pain and feeling deadening security blanket around us in order to allow us to make all the necessary arrangements which normally follow the death of a much loved partner.

This may or may not be the reason why you are not currently feeling her spirit around you. Again easier said than done, but try your best to relax more often (for 5 - 10 minutes each day before putting your head down on the pillow), and take out photographs or any personal possessions of Karen's which remind you of the happy days you spent with each other while she was with you in the physical sense.

These happy, loving feelings and memories will not only help you relax more which is always a good thing for your health on many levels, but they will also usually act like a magnet to your loved one's spirit. When Karen's spirit is ready to make an appearance to you, it is likely to happen first in a dream.

Karen is actually close to you most of the time (even when you cannot feel her), but on important anniversaries, at family gatherings, and when you are thinking about her with happy and loving memories of the good times which you shared with each other while she was still using a physical body, HER SPIRIT WILL DRAW MUCH CLOSER THAN AT ANY OTHER TIME.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  :smt049
“Life Is Too Short To Worry About What Others Say Or Think About You. Have Fun, And Give Them Something To Talk About”
-Unknown

sashag

Re: Reply from eyeoftiger

Post by sashag » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:23 pm

Thank you so much for your reply:) Yes, you were right about me still being in the grieving process, and, I guess, the fact that my wife's sister seemed to feel here presence before me, made me feel quite anxious. I will try to do as you said about looking at a picture of my wife and thinking about the good times before going to bed, and hopefully that will help. I'm also sorry if I was out of line for asking for a 'reading' in this forum from others, as I thought the name of the forum meant that I could ask someone for help regarding this matter. As you have stated, this is not a forum to ask others for psychic readings as they are not allowed, and I understand that now. I'm grateful to you to have taken the time to at least explain the purpose of this particular forum and more importantly, to help me understand my question better. I'm still looking for answers, and the other question I was going to ask, which maybe you can still help me with, is to find a 'reputable' psychic who is relatively inexpensive, as I do want to find out if there is another beautiful spirit like my wife Karen, out there for me in the near future, and if you can point me in the right direction in finding that reputable psychic who might be able to help me? Thank you very much for the information you have given me so far.

sashag

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:42 pm

My friend: you are very welcome.

I do not provide any references for readers on other websites.

The best and quickest (but never easy) way for you to find out if or whether there is another beautiful spirit who is anything like your wife Karen out there for you, is to listen carefully to the message which I sent you in private, and follow the advice given in it.

Having too many readings by too many different readers only delays the inevitable need for you to do something yourself. And it may become an excuse for you to do nothing, until you are absolutely sure of being successful on your first attempt. But you can never be absolutely sure either of that or anything else for that matter. Has any psychic ever told you that the opposite is true?

Even the most reputable and most expensive psychic cannot predict the most likely future outcome for your love life with anything approaching 100% certainty, when that is constantly changing according to what you are practically doing in the present moment with the intention to greatly increase the chances of meeting such a woman. How can any person predict a future which does not yet exist?

Trust in the message and advice which I have passed onto you, and get out there and meet women of a similar age group, with shared interests to yourself.  A new love is not going to come knocking at your front door any time soon. You have to get out of your house on a regular basis and socialize, and by so doing open yourself up again the possibility of finding her (just as you did before meeting Karen).

BTW there will never be another beautiful spirit who is exactly like your wife Karen. She is unique and can never be completely replaced  (never try to replace her), but you can still find true and lasting love and happiness with another woman who has her own beautiful spirit, and who is also one of your soulmates during this current incarnation.

All the best,

EoT  Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”