Reading request

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rook

Reading request

Post by Rook » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:04 am

Hey EoT

I had a curious experience whilst meditating today.

I am wondering if you want more details about that experience, or if you want to give a reading with no prior knowledge.

Regards,
Rook

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

More details first; PLEASE!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:53 pm

Hi Rook, :smt115

To be honest I would prefer to be given more details about your experience during this pivotal meditation session, before offering you a full reading about why this is happening, and why it is happening now and not earlier or later.

However my preliminary impressions are that you were undergoing the very beginning of a spontaneous and therefore unplanned and unexpected process of spiritual awakening, and particularly one of opening and re-balancing your brow chakra (third eye) which could be worrying you unnecessarily, when it is perfectly normal to feel those symptoms.

The symptoms I would most expect to observe in this type of situation would be at first a feeling of being light headed, closely followed by one of increasingly feeling disconnected from your own body, which may or may not progress at this relatively early stage into a full blown out of body experience.

You may alternately feel as though your body has suddenly become microscopically small (reduced to a point of light in a sea of darkness), and as though you are free floating in a completely pitch black cave of almost infinite dimensions.

It feels safe for me to predict that you are now as a result of what transpired during that meditation session experiencing a complex mixture of fascination and curiosity about the true nature and purpose of this phenomenon, while at the same time having a strong element of anxiety about where it could all possibly be leading you to.

The purpose of a future full reading would be above all to set your mind to rest or give you increased peace of mind about this process of spiritual awakening being entirely normal, safe and it progressing exactly as it should, and to give you a greater sense of being in control over what so far appears to have been happening completely spontaneously and uncontrolled.

More details first; PLEASE!

EoT  Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”