Reading Request Please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dierdre

Reading Request Please

Post by dierdre » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:34 am

Hello there EOT or any reader that will be assigned to my question.

Let me narrate a bit about the background of my question. I was told that this former classmate of mine (former romantic interest) intended to get my number when she saw me at the mall, but was unable to get it, and I was told she followed me. Now I was told this classmate of mine has been thinking of me after that incident, so I would like to ask if she wants to have contact if given the chance at this point?

What would be the outcome if I message/add her on Facebook? (My Facebook is unsearchable) Will the interactions turn out ok and will we get along? Is contacting her advisable at this point?

Thanks for any input that you will share!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:10 am

Hello Dierdre,

As you should have read by now in my introduction and forum sticky, the main purpose of my readings is never to attempt to predict the future. Since what happens to you in the future is largely determined by what you do or do not do in the present moment to help yourself, the future is never completely set in stone.

Instead my readings are more about what you could practically and realistically do during the next six months covered by your reading, to be able greatly increase the chances that your future will bring you what you want (a favorable outcome). The reading would not include anything about if your former classmate wants to have contact with you since reading her mind is third party, which is against the forum rules.

You have not explained why she was unable to get your number at the mall, and who it was who told you that your classmate was looking for you. Couldn't that third person have given your classmate your number, and have spared you all of this worrying? What is the point of adding her as your friend on Facebook, if it is unsearchable? Even if she was directed to it by someone else, there is I repeat no way to predict how she would respond to your hidden action. She might take it as meaning that you are presently undecided as to whether you really want to speak to her again. Which is the complete opposite of the message which you want her to get.

Your classmate clearly wants to contact you, but needs your number to do it. Isn't there some more direct way than a concealed friend's list on Facebook to get your phone number to her, so that she can contact you when she wants to? Is there anyone else who both your classmate and yourself know, who could pass on your phone number to her on your behalf? Think more creatively and laterally.

Since you do not have your classmate's number or you would not be asking me this, it will have to be her who contacts you. It is a dangerous practice to share your phone number with anyone on Facebook, other than perhaps a trusted member of your own family. Anything other than this which you could safely do to allow your classmate to get your phone number, should solve the problem once and for all. Why would she be intending to get your phone number, unless at some point she wants to contact and speak with you?

Please let me know in this thread if you still feel that a reading is required after the advice which I have given you with the positive intention to help you to get back together with your former romantic interest, ASAP.

L&L,

EoT  :smt006

dierdre

Post by dierdre » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:45 am

Thanks EOT for the advice, well it is indeed a tricky question because most of it is future based. Her FB is searchable, so I will be the one contacting her. The love interest's mind is off limits, so how about if I ask instead if our personalities will get along? Is that allowed? If not then a general reading of what is in store for me in the next 6 months will do. Thanks!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Allowed, but more information would be needed

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:38 pm

Dierdre,

1. If you can send me your friend's date of birth through a private message, then I could give you a personality compatibility reading using basic numerology. This assumes that the DOB displayed in your forum profile is correct.

2. An astrologer could do a similar analysis which instead of numbers uses your zodiac sign (among other things) to predict how compatible you would be expected to be as either a friend or partner to this woman, but I cannot help you with that and this is the wrong forum.

3. Or we could go down the general reading path, as you have suggested.

EoT  :smt024

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Not a general reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:02 am

Deirdre,

I was horrified to read that your father could have done such terrible things (vandalism is a crime), presumably in order to get you to come back home. It seems to be an unusually extreme way for him to get what he wants, or are you simply the meat in the sandwich or caught between your father and your aunt, who have serious personal issues with each other with each other? With you becoming the innocent victim of a major family feud or war, for which you are not at any fault (bear no responsibility for).

If this is a genuine family feud, then I am sorry to have to tell you that your reading is suggesting that the situation is not likely to get much better, any time soon. Indeed it could get worse before it eventually gets any better. How can you prove that you are innocent to the law, when it is your own father who is framing you?

Has your aunt threatened any legal actions to be taken against you, as you are likely to need a legal representative when she returns? Your lawyer or legal advocate would need to establish with solid evidence to be able to back up your claim for justice, if this family feud between your Dad and aunt was already happening before you moved into your aunt's home. Does such evidence exist?

Not knowing where your mother stands in all of this or whether you have an adequate independent source of income from your job, do you have any other place to live with a trusted friend, instead of going home to your father? Where you would be safe from him finding out where you are, and possibly coming after you?

Some might interpret such a move as an admission of guilt on your part, but the reading is particularly concerned for your short and long term personal safety and security, and feels that you going home with your Dad now could make you decidedly unsafe and insecure. And it could also be very bad for your health on many levels.

It is difficult to impossible to predict whether you will have success at work, when the focus of your reading is your long term physical and psychological survival, and your hope of any freedom for you to be who you are, and to live your life as you best see fit to do so. Your father appears to be so controlling, that this could not happen while you are still living under his roof.

Your reading's advice in summary is to prepare yourself for further arguments at least between your father and aunt for some time to come, seek alternative accommodation with a trusted friend where you are safe, and can start looking for a legal representative which you can afford (easier said than done) who can guide and support you through what is likely to be a long and protracted legal or otherwise battle of your relatives.

Finally there can never be anything "general" about this reading. It must necessarily be highly practical and specific to the unfair and almost intolerable situation in which you presently find yourself, in spite of your innocence.

Take care,

EoT  :smt049  :smt049   

PS: Sorry that I accidentally deleted your last posting, but its purpose has been served, and I therefore feel that it is no longer needed anyway. Or at least that is what I am comforting myself with, instead of feeling so guilty.  :smt009

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Got it!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:08 am

Recovered from my web browser's cache........

Hello EOT, I figured since I am about to move out in May back to my dad's house since my aunt is gotta return in May from the US to her house (the place where I live now) and my dad framed me up by damaging her house and tiles and other furniture, I would like a general reading instead on what's in store. Will there be arguments, success work wise, etc. Thanks!
EoT  :smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:48 pm

Dierdre,

I have moved your posting concerning the damages into a private area of the boards for my own personal viewing, as I feel that the contents are of a sensitive nature which could potentially leave Mystic Board or myself open to legal prosecution, if your user account was compromised or an interested party was made aware that you had published it on a public forum. I will contact you through a private message about this, hopefully within the next 24 - 48 hours.

Cheers,

EoT  :smt023

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”