In the next 6 months, should i move to LA?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

NewStarQ1

In the next 6 months, should i move to LA?

Post by NewStarQ1 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:46 pm

I would like to know if LA would be a smart move...

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:35 pm

I would like to know if LA would be a smart move...
Hi Star,

In which country, city, town, state do you live now, so that your reading can compare the two different locations in the light of your question?

"Smart" means better for your happiness?

"Smart" means better for your job prospects?

"Smart" means better for your cost of living?

"Smart" means better for your general finances?

"Smart" means better for your love life?

"Smart" means better for your education?

"Smart" means better for your health?

"Smart" means better for everything (no such place exists)?

Please explain the meaning of the word "smart", as you have used the word in your question.

Thanks,

EoT  :smt017

NewStarQ1

Post by NewStarQ1 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:57 am

In which country, city, town, state do you live now, so that your reading can compare the two different locations in the light of your question?  Milwaukee wisconsin

"Smart" means better for your happiness?  yes

"Smart" means better for your job prospects? yes singing

"Smart" means better for your cost of living? believe me I know its higher lol

"Smart" means better for your general finances? yes

"Smart" means better for your love life? YES

"Smart" means better for your education? well yes I think so lol?

"Smart" means better for your health? yes

"Smart" means better for everything (no such place exists)?  well yes lol

Please explain the meaning of the word "smart", as you have used the word in your question.

Thanks,

What I truly mean by a smart move is, will I regret moving to LA, I wont live in the inner city but around it in the safe parts..

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Green light for LA, but with special T&Cs

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:55 am

Star,

I do not have any excuse as to why I have taken so long to get around to giving you this reading, other than this is the result of my logging onto Mystic Board on several devices, which tends to interfere with the new posting flag and has on several occasions been responsible for what happened with this reading request.

WHOOPS! SO SORRY!

Your question was.........
What I truly mean by a smart move is, will I regret moving to LA
Now look at this item from Wikipedia, since you specifically used the word regret instead of disappointment.........
Disappointment is the feeling of dissatisfaction that follows the failure of expectations or hopes to manifest. Similar to regret, it differs in that a person feeling regret focuses primarily on the personal choices that contributed to a poor outcome, while a person feeling disappointment focuses on the outcome itself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regret

So what your reading is saying is that regardless of how LA works or does not work for you, it is almost inevitable that you will experience some degree of regret about your decision to move there from the significantly smaller town of Milwaukee Wisconsin. But it is also saying that looking across all the many differences that you will encounter between the two locations, the amount of regret that you might feel for having made the move will be more than compensated by all the positive opportunities that will open up to you in the outer suburbs of LA, that you could only dream about if you had instead remained where you had been living (no offence is intended to the people of beautiful Milwaukee Wisconsin, by this comparison). In other words the reading is predicting that the any degree of regret that you feel once you have relocated will not be anywhere near enough to make you at this point in time reconsider whether you should go to LA.

I am almost certain that you will feel disappointed by certain differences between your  dreams and expectations about LA, and the reality of you actually living in LA. There will inevitably be both advantages and disadvantages to relocating. You could lose the emotional support network which was provided by your family and/or friends who you grew up with in Milwaukee. You might be leaving a reasonably secure job behind you, in exchange for a more uncertain less regular source of income, as in LA unlike Milwaukee, you will be like a very small fish which is swimming around in a very big pond.

There are so many people who move to where they think the action is with unrealistic expectations about what they will find there, and there will be several hundred people competing for the limited number of gigs or openings which would be suitable for your particular singing style and for helping to pay your ridiculously high living costs in the city of the angels. Just as you would find in many other first world economies, there will be a lot of frustrated singers and other artists just waiting for an opportunity to show everyone what makes them special who are still packing boxes and driving taxis to make an honest living until the right talent scout appears.

The Seven of Cups predicts that you or will be faced in LA with love relationship choices which will emotionally pull you in several different directions at the same time. Daydreams of what might have been will further confuse and frustrate your ability to make logical and practical decisions about who you would like to spend the rest of your life with. Seven is a number of creativity, and Cups is the suit of creative dreamers and star crossed lovers.

The King of Swords tells me that you are now and will be in LA highly motivated to find solutions, solve problems or find a better ways of doing things. The typical King of Swords person is careful and patient (sometimes) and smart enough to be able to see both sides of any argument, but the downside is that the same person often has strong and relatively rigid or inflexible beliefs about the way that something should be done. And to make things worse, she fully expects the people around her to share or follow her beliefs about the right or wrong way.

This particular card seems to be directed more towards your singing career, whereas the Seven of Cups was focused upon your closest relationships and romantic interests. If a singing career in LA is going to work for you, you will need to lose your smaller town way of thinking and beliefs about what is possible and how it should be done.

You will have to first unlearn what you have always believed about yourself and your abilities as an entertainer, in order to be able to successfully adapt to an entirely different environment and styles of  music and singing which you would have rejected in the past as being suitable for your particular vocal talents and your vocal range (the difference between the highest and lowest musical notes which you can comfortably reach and hold for a while with your singing voice) which will need to be extended beyond its current limits, mainly through the regular use of special breathing exercises which are designed to strengthen your voice, and protect your vocal cords from becoming damaged when you have to hit those higher and deeper notes.

Finally we come to the Two of Wands. You have arrived at a fork in the road. Both of the roads on offer to you are reasonably equally attractive (but in in different ways) and are two roads leading to much the same place or destination. But while they both lead to the same desired destination, the nature of the journey which you would be taking on each of them could not be any more different.

I suggest that this could be interpreted as the decision which is now in front of you. You could stay in Milwaukee and have a singing career, or you could go to LA and have a singing career. Both roads lead to the same career, but the potential singing career which you would be given the opportunity to have in LA would be vastly different from the much more limited singing career opportunities on offer in Wisconsin.

It has been said many times that great artists more often than most of us rise to a challenge. Being among some of the better and more recognized singers in the USA in LA should inspire and encourage you to constantly work hard to improve your talents. Just like an elite athlete we often only discover what we are truly capable of under pressure when in the presence of champions.

As you draw nearer to the top of your profession, you will dig down deeper in yourself to find the extra strength and that special something which will put you just ahead of your very worthy competitors. Not only how well you sing in comparison to other elite artists, but some part of you that will give you an all important psychological edge over the competition, which could spell the difference between you having a mediocre singing career, and a fabulous and famous singing career. Understood?

In summary therefore, whatever you do now to prepare yourself for this move and how well you prepare yourself before you go are likely to be the two biggest factors in if or how much you will regret having decided to move from Wisconsin to California, once you have arrived. Temper or control your expectations about what or whom you might find in LA, but do not lower them so far that you will need to give up all your hopes or dreams in the process. Be prepared for a completely different life style, economic and working environment and mindset, which would not have worked where you were born. Do not throw out all your own beliefs and values, but at the same time expect them to be constantly and ruthlessly challenged by your new surroundings.

On balance the reading is predicting that the advantages of moving to LA will eventually greatly outweigh what you will need to sacrifice or let go of to get there, but in the shorter term (the first six months) after your arrival there will be many occasions when regret and self doubt will visit you, which you will need to be prepared for if you are not going to give up and return to Wisconsin on the next airplane, the very first time that the going gets tougher.

Green light for LA, but with special T&Cs (Terms and Conditions).

All the best,

EoT   Image

NewStarQ1

Post by NewStarQ1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 am

thank u so much, it means so much to me :)...  again thank u for taking your time out your day and doing this... More good vides too you :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:04 am

Star, :)

I am always pleased to be of assistance to my internet friends.

L&L,

EoT  :smt060

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”