Aura color reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Aura color reading please

Post by Qayin » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:48 pm

Hey everyone how are you? I would like to have a aura color reading pleace a reading I would love to know my aura color and I want to be a numerologist and or psychologist to hear my voice you must click the Twitter link https://twitter.com/skvtmjack/status/714235871210373120

Talia

Re: Aura color reading please

Post by Talia » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:13 am

Qayin wrote:Hey everyone how are you? I would like to have a aura color reading pleace a reading I would love to know my aura color and I want to be a numerologist and or psychologist to hear my voice you must click the Twitter link https://twitter.com/skvtmjack/status/714235871210373120
Hi,

Your aura is not just one colour, it is many. Everyone's is many colours and the aura changes all the time, as we think, and speak and feel.

I do not need to hear your voice to give an aura reading, but I would like a full length colour photo, or at least the top half of the body please.

You are also not posting in the right forum for a reading, but I am not sure where you should post for this kind of reading either. I am sure that EOT will come along and hopefully allow this reading if you do post a pic for me.

:smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

This time only

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Qayin, :smt017

I am moving your aura reading request into the psychic reading forum.

While I am allowing your reading to continue this time, we are not here to offer you a free second opinion about a reading given by someone else, on an external website.

Particularly not on a social media site such as Twitter.

In future such a request will be immediately removed from the boards.

What a numerologist or psychologist has to do with either giving or analyzing an aura reading is anyone's guess.

To the best of my knowledge there are no trained psychologists currently posting on Mystic Board, and a numerologist would probably not be interested in this (unless of course they also give aura readings).

EoT  :smt003

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Just to clear up any misunderstandings, I am allowing this particular aura reading to go ahead in its modified form on this forum, and I would ask the member to post a suitable photo (the top half of your body should be enough) as the reader as requested as soon as possible, so that the reading can proceed.

Normally aura readings have been given in the past on MB as part of a Picture Reading on that forum, since the member's photo is already there. However in this case since there was no suitable attached photo to be able to base the reading upon, I thought that this forum was more appropriate with aura reading being a fascinating psychic skill. Normally we do not accept pictures on this board, so this is an exception to that rule.

I fully support and encourage the giving of aura readings by all readers who have this particular skill. If you require an aura reading as part of your picture reading in the Picture Reading forum, please clearly indicate this in your request. The Picture Reading forum is I feel the natural place for giving aura as well as general picture readings.

Thank you,

EoT

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”