Leave my comfort zone or not?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

Leave my comfort zone or not?

Post by dhav » Tue May 17, 2016 5:05 pm

Dear Eye of Tiger,

It's been more so long since I last visited here dear friend. I am really shocked to see my last time was Sep 2015. :D . Hope you are doing well.

:smt006

I wish to share with you my dilemma where my life will turn in a few months. In my work I was recently made to change project in which I feel suffocated as I do not have the freedom I had in the last project. So i am thinking of leaving the company in 6 months to give me time to set thing right once I get out of there. I have since long trying to start gardening but family circumstances did not allow me.

But now I have decided to take that drastic step by listening to my heart rather than people's talk as I have not been taking any steps at all by listening to others. I don't know where it will lead me but I want to be free now and leave that comfort zone which most of us are not willing to take.

What is your advice my friend?

:smt005

Love Dhav
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed May 18, 2016 5:24 am

Hi Dhav,

Prepare to move outside of your comfort zone.

"Gardening" is a rather vague term which could equally apply to anything from you doing casual gardening jobs, to owning your own gardening centre (also called a plant nursery).

What initial investment is needed to begin your business, and do you either have adequate capital or credit available to manage this? Will you be working alone? Do some market research in your local area. What is the current demand near where you live for these services? What is the competition like? Can you provide some extra or unique service that would give you a distinct advantage over your competitors?

In other words while you should always remain positive, and optimistic about the chances of this succeeding, it would be most unwise not to have a plan B or even a plan C firmly in place  to protect you from the unlikely (?) event that things might suddenly go against you, particularly during the first twelve months of your new business enterprise when you could be especially vulnerable to the highly volatile economic situation which has largely existed since the global financial crisis of 2007 - 2008.

The longer that you procrastinate about whether or not you will take this risk, and the more people whom you ask for advice (including psychics), the more fearful and confused you are likely to become over time. And therefore the less that you are likely to go ahead and do it.

Nothing of any importance to you will ever be achieved in this life without you taking some degree of risk. The idea is to as much as is humanly possible minimize what risks you do take, and make them calculated or planned ones. Whatever you decide to do, at least 50% of the people around you will disagree with your decision. Unless your decision will negatively affect the person who is criticizing you, then it is only your decision to make, because it is your life and not theirs. Consider the risks involved to your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health by staying in a job which is suffocating you.

Of course all of this is easier for me to advise you about than for you to do. It is not my health, safety and financial future which will be put at risk here, but yours. When you have done all of your homework about this leap of faith into the unknown, and have as much relevant information as possible on which to base your final rational and balanced decision (you will never have all the information), the advice to follow your heart (intuition) as well as your head (logic) still stands.

Hopefully this reading has in some small way made your path clearer, but please remember to never make such an important and potentially life changing decision such as the one which you are planning, ONLY on the basis of what a psychic tells you. Listen to your heart and do not immediately reject what it is telling you is the best thing for you to do, but equally listen to the voice of reason and make a balanced judgement overall.

In this particular situation I would strongly advise you to give any logical information greater weight whenever it seriously conflicts with the intuitive information, in reaching your final decision on the matter.

Namaste,

EoT  :)

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed May 18, 2016 12:28 pm

Hello Eot,

Gardening means growing vegetables which my family has been doing for generations. So it's no secret for me. :) . So that I could save money that's why I am waiting for 6 months to clear my loans and also buy seeds for herbs. I am interested in growing herbs.

I did not heed psychic advice. only family members where my mother does not want me to leave job for security reason while my sisters are already following their heart and doing gardening. I no more want to be the escape goat posing as money security in my household. Life is about adventure and we have to live it by leaving certain things. I do not want to be confined among walls all my life.

Thank You my friend for your guidance. :)

Dhav

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed May 18, 2016 11:23 pm

Dhav,

It was my pleasure to be of service to my internet friend.

I never said that you should not ask for and take notice of psychic advice (you did ask me for advice, and I hope that my psychic advice was useful to you).

What I said was that you should never make any important decisions such as this one, ONLY BASED UPON what a psychic tells you.

However in combination with logical information, psychic readings can often provide extra insights and information which may not have been otherwise made available to you from any other source.

EoT  :smt049

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed May 25, 2016 5:08 pm

Haha EOT,

You are my only psychic guide. I loved your reading as it truly guides me. :)

Thank You EOT,

Love to you.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”