Reading request for Eye of Tiger

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tari123

Reading request for Eye of Tiger

Post by tari123 » Wed May 25, 2016 4:33 pm

Hi

i hope this message finds you well. I found your style of readings really interesting and insightful.

i was wondering if i could have one, if not too much trouble - regarding my love life. i am in a relationship with someone. I have been with him for 8 months. please phrase the question, as best suits you.

thanks so much

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 27, 2016 1:54 am

Hi Tari,

Thanking you for your compliment, and the question on which your reading will be based is as follows.
What is felt to be most important or urgent information for this woman to know about her relationship with this man?
The first thing that you need to be aware of is that it is almost impossible to predict where this relationship is going, or indeed whether it has a future. This is because in order to be able to reliably predict the most likely outcome your reader would need to if it were possible directly read this man's private thoughts and intentions towards you, and third party readings are not allowed under our forum rules.

This does not mean that I cannot give you a relationship reading, but it does mean that at least 50% of the information which I would need to do this is currently unavailable to me. Any information about him in what is entirely your reading comes indirectly through his relationship with you. Making it less reliable as a guide to what might happen in the future.

Please keep this in mind when making any important decisions about the relationship, particularly decisions which cannot easily be reversed (or cannot be reversed at all). Avoid jumping to any premature conclusions about what might he may be thinking, without having some solid evidence to back up your assumptions.

So with my disclaimer out of the way, we can finally get down to giving you your reading.

Your first card the Two Of Swords strongly suggests that there is a significant conflict going on between what your mind (logic) and heart (intuition) are telling you about if or to where this already eight months old  relationship is heading. Similarly I feel there is also confusion on his side with regards to what he expects out of this relationship. Two confused people even if they are confused about completely different things is usually not a good sign or omen for the future success and happiness in a close relationship, but there are always exceptions to this general guideline, and your relationship is potentially one of them (exception to the rule). The young woman on the face of this card is blindfolded, perhaps symbolising that she is being forced by her current situation to make a decision without having all the usual non intuitive information readily at hand, on which to make her mind up (does this sound familiar to you?). Which is a good reason for requesting a reading which contains intuitive information.

Unfortunately your second card which was the Three Of Swords often relates to love triangles. This is the time to remind you of my warning not to jump to any premature conclusions. This card usually does not mean that your partner is being unfaithful to you in his behaviour or actions with the other woman. But it can mean that he still has thoughts and feelings about her from a distance. In my experience this card suggests that while he believes that his previous relationship is over and that he no longer feels for her, his heart is saying something entirely different. He may not be as fully over her as he honestly thinks that he is. While it is perfectly possible to equally love more than one man or woman at a time, a love triangle at best adds another level of complexity and confusion to the mixture, and makes things more difficult to predict when compared to if there were only two of you in this relationship.

The third and final card which was the Page Of Wands is telling me that your prospective partner could possibly behave in two opposite ways in response to the confusion and indecision which he is feeling about the two women in his mind. He could either withdraw into himself and not want to talk to you about his mixed and divided feelings between the two of you, or this card can sometimes mean that the person is both passionate and has a short fuse. In other words instead of becoming depressed and withdrawn some men are quick tempered and can take out their confusion and frustrations upon their partner, who may in turn misinterpret this to mean that it could be their fault that this is happening to them. Fortunately if you have already been together for eight months and he has not displayed temper tantrums or shown any tendencies towards physical violence or abuse then there is a very good chance that he is more likely to be the withdrawn, non committed type. He is unwilling to make a long term commitment to you not because he does not have strong romantic feelings about you, but more because his strong romantic feelings are divided in his heart between two women.  

If there is any better example of when you should be especially cautious about basing any important decisions about a love relationship exclusively upon what comes out of a psychic reading, I do not know of one. Because I am unable to take the third party route and by so doing feel much more confident about the advice which I am offering you here, tread carefully or run the risk of accusing him of something of which he has no knowledge and is completely innocent. It would be much wiser to first talk to him (if he will talk about it, face to face) and tell him that you feel that there may be something getting in the way of your relationship moving forwards and that you are there for him when he is prepared to open up to you about why he appears to be so undecided about how much he can commit to having this relationship with you. Above all do not mention the contents of this reading as evidence of any possible infidelity in thoughts and feelings  towards you with another woman, but not in his actions or behaviour. Let him do most of the talking, when he is ready to.

L&L,

EoT

tari123

Thank you ...

Post by tari123 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:56 am

Thank you so much for your reading Eye of Tiger. Very kind of you.

I am sorry for the delayed response. I have been dealing with some very challenging issues - mostly pertaining to the relationship. The guy that I am in a relationship with, that you referred to, have displayed narcisstic behaviours within the relationship - always expecting me to pay his way, and not showing me the same level of emotional consideration (sort of implicit things , like treating others the way you would like to be treated ...in big and small ways).

This has been a long standing problem. I confronted him about it in February (6 months in), and he seemed reformed for a few months, and then lapsed back. I feel strange having to sort of teach someone moral values so to day (without any intention to sound self righteous).

Anyway, i was wondering - given the feedback you have given above also (which I had no idea about until you mentioned)- if i should just walk. I have pretty much ended it, but do miss him greatly.  Please don't worry also, if the nature of advice that i am asking is inappropriate.
It may or may not be the case that my expectations of others are too high - however, I don't feel it reasonable/too risky and not respecting to my self esteem to be with someone that isn't even sure that they wish to commit to one woman/me.  

i was wondering also if the 'withdrawal' that you mention was felt to take place in the future (should the relationship continue), or if you felt it had already happened ? reason being that he is generally quite an intense person. To such an extent that I found that the volume of messages that he sent when we first met to be excessive. However, I noticed that they suddenly decreased (not to nothing), but more daily or once every 2 days vs multiple times a day (sometimes he would send many messages, despite no response from me).

I felt silly for feeling rejected at that, as we still spent the same amount of time together and most people even consider once a day messaging to be ok/regular (which i agree with, it was just the change in frequency of message that i noticed). Anyway, i wondered it was perhaps those changes and behaviours that signified the 'withdrawal' that you mention in your reading. Any other general advice that you have would also be most welcome.

Again, please don't worry if i am asking too many questions. and thank you so much for the time you took with the reading.

thanks again

T

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:09 am

Anyway, i was wondering - given the feedback you have given above also (which I had no idea about until you mentioned)- if i should just walk. I have pretty much ended it, but do miss him greatly.  Please don't worry also, if the nature of advice that i am asking is inappropriate.
Although you clearly still have feelings for him, his total lack of respect for your feelings tells me that walking away from this toxic relationship is your only option.You should just walk, and look forwards instead of backwards because nobody deserves to be treated like a human doormat as he has been treating you. The on - off - on again way in which he repeatedly claims to be a new and better man then the next moment seems to take great pleasure from contradicting his own words is typical of an addictive and yes narcissistic  personality profile.
It may or may not be the case that my expectations of others are too high - however, I don't feel it reasonable/too risky and not respecting to my self esteem to be with someone that isn't even sure that they wish to commit to one woman/me.  

Whenever people begin a a love relationship their expectations about their partners and what the relationship can give them of a positive nature are often too high, but this does not mean that you should have to put up with how he has been abusing your kindness and patience big time. It is no surprise that this man is incapable of showing that he values and respects you as he neither values or respects himself.
I was wondering also if the 'withdrawal' that you mention was felt to take place in the future (should the relationship continue), or if you felt it had already happened ?

It has already happened. It began happening early in the relationship, but as time went on and you were looking for a long term commitment from him to having this relationship with you, he could no longer hide his withdrawal from you for very long at a time.
I felt silly for feeling rejected at that, as we still spent the same amount of time together and most people even consider once a day messaging to be ok/regular (which i agree with, it was just the change in frequency of message that i noticed).
Such a large contrast between the number of messages early and the much smaller number of messages later was almost guaranteed to make your expectations about him even more unrealistic. It sounds more like an obsession than the deep and lasting type of love which you deserve. You deserve much better treatment than this from any man. Do not allow anyone to try to convince you otherwise.
Anyway, i wondered it was perhaps those changes and behaviours that signified the 'withdrawal' that you mention in your reading.
Absolutely! YES and YES. The personality and behavior changes were both early warning signs or symptoms of an imminent withdrawal.
Any other general advice that you have would also be most welcome.
Before thinking about beginning another relationship, do whatever you can to strengthen your own self esteem, without necessarily always having to have a man in your life to tell you every day that you are lovable. If you can value and respect yourself more (the true definition of self love), you will begin to attract men who will agree with your positive self assessment.

Men who do not value or respect themselves, and therefore find it hard to value and respect a woman will no longer be interested in you (they will avoid you), as you are no longer dependent upon them for your feelings of self esteem, and you refuse any longer to be treated like someone who does not have their own self esteem.

People with low self esteem are often more willing to just keep putting up with the abuse almost indefinitely, and keep apologizing for the person who is abusing them. Or they keep apologizing for having human feelings, and a heart which can be broken.

Understood?

L&L,

Brian  :smt049

tari123

Post by tari123 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:25 pm

Hi Eye of Tiger

Firstly thank you so much for a lengthy and kind response. I was wondering if I could see counsel from you one last time.

I tried to keep this simple , and wrote a straight forward 'pros and cons' list- to help me make the decision, following googling Narcissistic relationships.

He definitely has the majority of tendencies, displayed  quite frequently at the 'worst' times ( he goes through bouts).
However,  I have found out (by accident - long complex story and he has no idea I know ), he has gone to quite extreme lengths to seek help for it ( not at my prompting him to do so). He seems very keen to help himself, which kind of goes totally against the / definition/ mindset of a narcissist - which is what makes it so much harder for me to make a 'clean break', and finally exhume this whole thing from my mind, and move on.

I acknowledge that there are no guarantees that his therapy recovery will be consistdnt - given his past history of temporarily (repeatedly) changing - and then reverting to an absence of moral values - but I am in a way considering whether I should give it once last chance - given his seemingly genuine intention to change (but admittedly does feel weird that anyone would need to be therapised/ 'taught' moral values ... it isn't the same as the view I'd have for example- of someone seeking therapy for a mental health issue such as bi polar disorder etc -ie something  that is out of their control etc).

Obviously, I also have no idea how/ what the effects of your original reading (love triangle) will create to this already challenging situation also.

Any advice you have would be most appreciated to contribute to my final decision.

As you picked up on in the original reading - my heart and mind are totally conflicted. I am trying to find a solution that would cause me the least heartache.

Of course, please don't worry if this query sits outside of your remit etc.

Thank you so much

T

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:00 pm

Tari,

In the end it is your decision to make.

But this reading is now complete and using logic by itself  (listing the positives and negatives) will never change or excuse his disrespectful behaviour towards you.

Ask yourself if you are doing this for love, or merely out of sympathy for his emotional problems.

How much longer are you willing to put his needs completely ahead of your own?

As I said before, I believe that you deserve much better out of love and life, than this man is capable of offering you.

Now it is over to you to decide.

Love and Light,

Brian  :smt007

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”