Request general reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TheHangedman12

Request general reading

Post by TheHangedman12 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Hi I would like general reading, I'd like to know if I'm headed in the right direccion... My name is Gabriel...

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Move forward

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:57 pm

Hello Gabriel (thank you for using your real name), :)

Your question assumes that there is only one right direction for you to take, and that therefore all the others are the wrong way. If only reality was that simple. The truth is that there are potentially an infinite number of possible directions which you could decide to take in your life in general, with each road having its own unique opportunities and challenges, as well as lessons to be learned along the way.

It is also true that some of these roads will seem easier to you at the time than others, and most people believe that this is a sign that they are following the "right" path. If everything is going relatively well and everything is falling into place as you hoped that they might there is a common temptation to interpret this to mean that you are going the right way.

But the best direction for you to take may not always be the easier one. You entered this lifetime with important lessons which you needed to learn about yourself, and these lessons are frequently best learned and our inner strengths most effectively and quickly developed when we are most under pressure or are being challenged.

Top athletes know that the best way to develop their skills is to compete with the best athletes in the world. They often only find what they are really capable of achieving when their chances of winning seem least likely, and when the scores on the board would appear to suggest that they could not possibly triumph.

Being placed under pressure to perform at their peak performance level in front of a crowd forces them to dig deep into themselves in order to find that extra something which can give them a winning advantage, when compared to the rest of the field. In a similar manner spiritual athletes and warriors need challenges in their lives if they are going to realize their full potential.

If the road which they are walking at the time does not provide enough of these challenges then lessons and opportunities for optimum growth and development will be lost and another road which does contain those challenges will need to be taken, either later in this lifetime or in a future life if you believe in reincarnation.

So we return to your original question which I will now reword according to what I have already told you above.

QUESTION

"Am I headed in the right direction?" becomes "Am I heading in the best possible direction for me for the next six months?" As six months is the period of time thought to be covered by these readings.

ANSWER

YES YOU ARE, but because it is the best possible direction for you to take over the next half year expect that there will be challenges as well as opportunities. Actually when you think more deeply about it, challenges ARE opportunities. Opportunities for maximum personal and spiritual growth and development. Fortunately you have been provided with all the inner and outer resources (including people) which you will ever need to slowly but surely rise to and eventually, successfully overcome these challenges/opportunities).

Think of all these different resources like the individual tools in your own customized spiritual toolkit. If you never open your toolkit or you never experiment to find the best tool for a particular job or if you never learn to use each tool at maximum efficiency then what good are they to you? So open your toolkit, learn as much about the many different resources which are on offer to you, and learn to use each of them most effectively for any particular situation.

Allow your mind (logic) and your heart (intuition) to guide you in your exploration of and experimentation with these internal and external resources.  Learn positive lessons from your mistakes (if you will not give yourself permission to make mistakes, then you cannot learn anything which is important to you), then do not look back.

Move forward!

Regards,

Brian  Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”