career/money

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

caroline36

career/money

Post by caroline36 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:08 pm

i was wondering if someone could sense if my struggles with my career/finance field will come to an end anytime soon, or if this is my fate. i´m looking for insight about things i have no control over, since i´m quite aware of "my part" in this whole drama.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:28 am

Caroline,

I do not believe in fate or destiny, as it suggests that we can do little or nothing to change our future, because fatalists believe that future is already predetermined or set in stone.

In contrast I believe that we can and are continually improving our lives and hopefully changing our personal future for the better, mainly through the things which we do have control over.

It is always easier said than done, but we each need to eventually accept that we live in an uncertain world where there are few guarantees of anything, other than perhaps death and rising taxes.

And that there are many factors which will always remain outside of our control. I am not talking about fate or God here. I am thinking more of such things as the world and your country's economic situation, the local job market, government policy settings, the unemployment rate and the stock market.

I cannot give you a reading about such matters, but at the same time I cannot see how you play a part or are in any way responsible for these factors which are completely beyond your influence.

So let us rephrase your question a bit, so that we are working again on things which you have some degree of control over.

I am sure that you are already doing all the usual things which job seekers do like making a resume and keeping it updated, looking at job advertisements, attending any interviews and last but certainly not least consulting a career guidance officer who has a more detailed knowledge of the local job market and can help to match your own qualifications and relevant experience with what jobs are on offer at the time.

Outside of these practical things you can play a big part or positive role in increasing the chances of you getting an interview, by working on your self confidence and feelings of self worth. It is well documented that the longer you are unemployed, the less you will believe that it is possible that you will eventually get a job, and in turn the lower your confidence in yourself will go as a consequence.

This lack of self confidence cannot help but show up in your words and body language during an interview, and accordingly the longer this goes on the less the chance that you will be the successful applicant, particularly when there are often many other applicants for the same position.

Anything which you can do in any other life area which makes you feel more confident, will naturally spill over into your job seeking. So to combat the terrible feeling that you will never get a job, you really need to experience success in your own terms of what success means to you.

If you are long term unemployed money is often in short supply, so whatever you do to boost your confidence in yourself, it must be within your budget. Do you have any not too expensive hobbies or leisure time activities which in the short term you could achieve a measure of success and satisfaction in doing, and possibly in the longer term turn into an alternative or supplementary source of income?

Take special care with your health, throughout this period. Not going to your doctor when you really should in order to save some money now, could have serious negative consequences further down the road. Better to be safe and alive than sorry and dead, if you still want that job bad enough.

Before closing the reading I was inspired to give you the word DIVERSIFICATION.

Discuss this with your career guidance professional. It is felt that for you to continue to focus entirely on one specific job type and to be unwilling to entertain the idea that your qualifications and skills could be equally used in another job, will work against you getting any satisfactory employment during the next six months covered by this reading.

Be kinder to yourself, as that will also help your self confidence.

Brian  Image

caroline36

Post by caroline36 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:35 am

thank you. i´ve been applying already to different kind of jobs, just didnt have any luck so far.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”