Reading request please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FireSoul

Reading request please

Post by FireSoul » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:46 am

Hello, to start of... thank you in advance for taking your time to read my request and for offering me a reading and for anyone else who has asked for one. I'll be eagerly and patiently waiting for my reading as well :]

My reading Question: What will happen between Timothy and me ?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:49 pm

Readings about people other than yourself (third party) are not allowed on Mystic Board.
4. Please do not ask for a reading for anyone other than yourself (third party).
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=86283

Instead of wanting me to predict the future of your relationship with Timothy, it would probably be much more useful to ask what you can do during the next six months, in order to improve your relationship with Timothy.

Regards,

Brian

FireSoul

Post by FireSoul » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:02 pm

Oh i see, sorry for the misunderstanding then!

FireSoul

Post by FireSoul » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:24 pm

I thought i could edit the post...i'll just rewrite it.

How can i improve my relationship with Timothy Then? Thanks for replying by the way :]

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

EGO is not a dirty word

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:59 pm

FireSoul,

Your DOB as shown in your forum profile gives you a numerology Life Path Number (LPN) of ONE.

The typical LPN individual likes to be in complete control of any given situation in her life, including in her closest relationships with men.

To a degree this character tendency gives the average LPN 1 woman a feeling of security and confidence to compensate for feeling powerless to have any real influence over important decisions which need to be made, but which also could potentially have serious negative long term consequences if ignored.

The problem here is more that the LPN 1 woman often tends to overcompensate for any feelings of powerlessness in her intimate relationships, which many men will understandably see as a threat to their masculinity and noticeably fragile male egos.

If by chance her partner is also walking the number 1 life path, you can imagine what sort of fireworks this could lead to, as having two captains in charge of the same ship is hardly conducive to both of them enjoying a harmonious relationship, where compromise is at least a possibility.

So in to answer your question with regard to how you could improve your relationship with Timothy over the next six months or so thought to be covered by this reading, you will need to increasingly learn to resist the ever present temptation to want to take command over important decisions which need to be made if your relationship is to have the maximum possible chance of succeeding over the longer term (the next 5 years).

This does NOT mean either that you should allow him to make all the decisions for you or that you should NOT stand up for (assert) your right to have a different opinion and NOT be abused or stood over if your views do not happen to agree with his.

Take turns making the decisions. Gradually learn to tell the difference between important decisions, and everyday differences of opinion where whatever is decided is highly unlikely to make a huge difference. Develop the art of compromising without automatically viewing it as a sign of weakness or complete surrender on your part. Find the best and most workable balance for you at that particular point in your life between the two extremes of allowing him to make all decisions, and you doing the same.  

Some decisions are simply not worth losing an entire relationship over.

A relationship your reading says which otherwise has an above average chance of surviving (more than 50%) the next 12 months (that is if you can keep this personalty aspect under your control).

It is certain that there are other challenges in your relationship with Timothy which are possibly unrelated to this aspect of your personality (which could be viewed as either positive or negative, depending upon how much you allow it to control you), but no close human relationship is lacking in challenges, so why should you expect your relationship to be any different?

LPN ONE people bring large amounts of energy and passion with them into their most intimate relationships. They have a fire in their soul? Their determination and self motivation in the face of adversity can be their greatest strengths or assets when their relationships are experiencing difficult times, but stubbornness, inflexibility and overcompensating for low self confidence can easily undo all which has been gained or earned up until then.

As the song title says "EGO is not a dirty word". Both men and women need to have a healthy sense of self identity and individuality (equals EGO) in order to survive and function effectively in their lives and relationships, but when their EGO and tendency to want to always dominate every situation (no matter how significant or important it is) get totally out of control, these otherwise admirable character assets can so quickly and easily (if we allow them to) become major liabilities and "relationship destroyers".

Love, Light and Healing to the both of you,

Brian  Image

FireSoul

Post by FireSoul » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:23 pm

Thanks for the reading!

Your advice is very helpful and insightful.

I've been trying to remain under control of my emotions. as well as trying to get Tim to compromise with me. I have at times been too assertive, and your reading has explained why I have such a strong desire / drive to do so.  I really do hate feeling helpless, unwanted, and abused. I've been trying to compromise but as well staying strong / unyielding to things that I feel should not be backed down from and ignored.

it's hard to sometimes resist and be patient because as I grew up, I was thought by the world to be strong and fight for what you feel is right, as well as to not give up on others / what you desire. Now it feels like I'm being thought to control that flame but in a short time span. Even so, I've was able to do it in that short time frame and I'm further improving in it. Thanks for the reading, it was very insightful, well spoken, and accurate :]

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Feeling abused vs being abused

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:31 pm

FS,

You are very welcome for the reading.

Feeling helpless and unwanted are bad enough, but if you are experiencing ongoing physical, sexual and/or psychological abuse within your relationship, then your decision as to whether to end it NOW should be a no brainer.

Some people think that having any relationship is better than being alone, but in the case of a toxic relationship where abuse on many levels is almost a daily occurrence, this is clearly not the case.

Your health and safety must always be given top priority over everything else.

Love, Light and Healing,

Brian  :smt007

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”