May I have a reading please?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Piscesdreamer

May I have a reading please?

Post by Piscesdreamer » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:34 am

I would like to know how Matt M. feels about me and if he wants me to contact him first. Thank you.

My name: Jo M.
My dob: March 11, 1987

His name: Matt M.
His dob: June 16, 1987

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:04 am

Hi Jo,

This would be a reading directly about someone other than yourself (a third party reading), which is not allowed under our rules.
4. Please do not ask for a reading for or about anyone other than yourself (third party).
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=86283

I can however offer you in it's place a relationship compatibility reading, using your dates of birth and numerology as a guide.

Note that it will be entirely your reading.

Please let me know in your reply, whether you still wish to go ahead with this.

Regards,

Brian

Piscesdreamer

Post by Piscesdreamer » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:30 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Hi Jo,

This would be a reading directly about someone other than yourself (a third party reading), which is not allowed under our rules.
4. Please do not ask for a reading for or about anyone other than yourself (third party).
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=86283

I can however offer you in it's place a relationship compatibility reading, using your dates of birth and numerology as a guide.

Note that it will be entirely your reading.

Please let me know in your reply, whether you still wish to go ahead with this.

Regards,

Brian
If you can, can you just do a general love reading like when I'll meet the right guy or something along the lines lol

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:25 pm

Jo,

It sounds to me that you are giving up on the whole idea of having any relationship with Matt, so a relationship compatibility reading with him is probably a waste of time.
If you can, can you just do a general love reading like when I'll meet the right guy or something along the lines.
A reading can sometimes tell you if there is an above average (more than 50%) chance that you will begin a love relationship within the period of the next six months, but you and only you can over time determine if indeed he is the "right" one for you.

Your date of birth and numerology tell me that you Life Path Number is THREE.

Note that not all of the following positive and negative personality characteristics will necessarily apply to all LPN 3 individuals.

The average person walking the number 3 life path is overall optimistic, extremely generous and giving, and able to find something positive in everything around them.

People like being around them, not only because of these qualities, but also because Threes have a magnetic personality (they draw people towards them), are great listeners and are very conscious of and show great empathy with other people's feelings and emotions.

They can immediately put the people around them at their ease, and make them feel comfortable.

Because they enjoy living life to the fullest, Threes tend to live life for today and not worry about tomorrow.

Worrying about the future is always negative, but planning for the future is generally (if the plans are flexible) positive.

They have a difficult time taking responsibilities seriously, and probably aren't very good with managing money, partly because they feel so positive about life that they figure that every risk which they take with their money will work out OK.

This can sometimes lead those with a Life Path of 3 to live superficially (shallow), lack direction in their life, and procrastinate (keep putting off until tomorrow what should be done today. A tomorrow which hardly ever arrives).

When they are hurt emotionally, Threes tend to withdraw and become moody, and can sometimes make sarcastic comments to lash out at the people around them.

Their moods can often change from one extreme to another any moment without warning (emotional roller coaster), and they tend to exaggerate the truth (although they are often unaware of doing so).

We all have a mixture of these positive or negatives in our personality, so do not beat up on yourself for being human and therefore by definition far short of being perfect.

POSITIVE (BUILD UPON THESE): Optimistic (but also realistic), generous, giving, able to find positives among the negatives, magnetic personality, good listener, very aware and understanding of other people's feelings and emotions, high level of empathy, put other people at ease and make them feel comfortable, live life to the fullest, do not worry about tomorrow.

NEGATIVE: (WORK UPON THESE): Have a difficult time taking responsibilities seriously, not good at managing money, take unnecessary risks with money, superficial, lacking in direction, procrastinate, tend to withdraw and become moody when feelings hurt, sarcastic, rapid mood swings, exaggerate the truth (usually not deliberate).

The advice being given by this reading is for you to increase your chances of meeting a suitable love partner during the next six months by building upon your positive qualities (which are many), as well as at the same time doing what you practically and reasonably can, in order to work upon improving the more negative aspects of your personality (of which their are fewer).

L&L,

Brian  :smt006

Piscesdreamer

Post by Piscesdreamer » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:48 am

Thanks, I'll try to be more optimistic and less moody.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:33 pm

Jo,

I wish you well in finding a man who values and respects you as the person whom you already are.

You deserve nothing less.

Namaste,

Brian  Image

Piscesdreamer

Post by Piscesdreamer » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:35 pm

Thank you.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”