Reading Request Please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pauli643

Reading Request Please

Post by pauli643 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:55 pm

I have not been on this forum in a long time. Hello to everyone! If I may ask for a love reading, I would appreciate it.

I met a man this past summer, and we had a nice time the time we spent together. I stopped communication a couple of weeks ago for a specific reason. I do miss him however. I know third party readings are not permitted. But-was wondering what I can expect in the next 6 months?

Thank you,
Paula DOB Feb. 12, 1969

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:51 pm

Dear Paula, :)

If the reading is entirely about you and your love life, then it is not third party.

Your feelings about the summer relationship will always be mixed and confused, but the reading suggests that it has now run its course (it was fun while it lasted) and that it is therefore time for you to move on with someone else.

Your date of birth combined with very basic numerology tells me that you have a Life Path Number (LPN) of THREE.

On average (and this does not necessarily apply to all people walking the same life path as yourself), when Threes are hurt emotionally they often tend to withdraw into themselves and become moody and increasingly negative, and can sometimes make sarcastic comments in order to lash out at the people around them.

Their moods can often change from one extreme to another any moment without warning (emotional roller coaster), and they tend to exaggerate the truth (although they are often unaware of doing so).

But to counter this individuals walking the number 3 life path are overall optimistic, extremely generous and giving, and and are usually able to find something positive in everything around them.

People like being around them, not only because of these qualities, but also because Threes have a magnetic personality (they draw people towards them), are great listeners and are very conscious of and show great empathy with other people's feelings and emotions.

They can immediately put the people around them at their ease, and make them feel comfortable.

They enjoy living life to the fullest, and tend to live life for today and not worry needlessly about tomorrow.

Threes have a difficult time taking responsibilities seriously, and probably aren't very good with managing money, partly because they feel so positive about life that they figure that every risk which they take with their money will work out OK.

This can sometimes lead those with a Life Path of 3 to live superficially (shallow), lack direction in their life, and procrastinate (keep putting off until tomorrow what should be done today. A tomorrow which hardly ever arrives).

BTW we all have a complex and constantly changing mixture of both positive or negative aspects in our personality, so please do not beat up on yourself for being human and therefore by definition far short of being perfect.

Now what this all means to your love life over the next six months is difficult to predict, as any man whom you may meet during this time will also have his own mixture of positive and negative personality characteristics to deal with.

Some of these personality traits of his will be compatible with your own, while others could potentially irritate you intensely and possibly lead to conflicts within your relationship over the long term.

The main message of this reading is that while you have an average 50% chance of meeting another man within the next half yearly period, the likelihood of you instantly falling deeply in love with one another and living happily ever after continues to remain extremely low.

If you are looking for a relationship where there are no conflicts or disagreements and at least on paper you are 100% compatible with each other, then you are probably destined to live the rest of your life alone and single.

However as long as your truly value and respect each other (as well as yourselves) and are BOTH willing to make reasonable compromises now and then to keep the peace and stay together, there is a real possibility that your relationship could work quite well, in spite of the many challenges along the way.

Your reading finishes by reminding you that up to a certain point disagreements and lover's tiffs can be a sign of a healthy relationship always under construction.

Conversely a relationship where there are no apparent differences of opinion between the two lovers may be a warning sign that one partner is completely dominating or controlling the other in a very unhealthy co-dependency situation.

No man or woman is perfect (including ourselves), and relationships which on the surface would normally be expected to fail miserably have succeeded many times in the past contrary to predictions, due mainly to the two people concerned being able to meet each other half way and being willing to overlook relatively minor negative personality traits in their partner in order to be able to live and love together.

Of course what one man or woman regards as relatively minor varies widely, and in the end only you can decide what you simply cannot and will not accept from your partner. Physical, mental, or emotional abuse MUST NEVER BE ACCEPTED. Just be sure that wherever you draw the line between what you will accept and what you cannot under any condition accept in your man, that there is a good chance that such a less than perfect man exists on planet Earth, or you could be waiting for something which will never happen.

The probability of you meeting a suitable man for you and beginning a love relationship with him within the next six months is approximately 50%.

You could through your own efforts to help things move along significantly increase that figure to 80% or more, largely by observing and applying the principles discussed above.

I wish you all the love in the world,

Brian :smt007

pauli643

Post by pauli643 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:05 am

Thank you EOT for an insightful reading. I appreciate it. Take care!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:42 pm

Paula,

You are very welcome.

Brian  Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”