birthday reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

samsr

birthday reading

Post by samsr » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:16 am

would anyone read for me on my bday? i dont have a specific question.. whatever info about the year to come is fine.

thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Being less than perfect is OK!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:51 pm

Samsr,

Sorry that I missed your special occasion, but wishing you a belated Happy Birthday anyway.

Readings usually only cover approximately the next six months, so you will need to request another one in early May of 2017, in order to look at the year as a whole.

Two Of Swords

You may experience difficulties during this period in deciding between two very different choices in how to move forwards, but you will not be able to put off the final decision for long. This card  comes with the knowledge which you will need to make a balanced and informed decision about what is your best course of action to take. On the face of this particular card (Rider Waite) a blindfolded maiden holding crossed swords is seated on a bench on the sea shore, with her back facing the ocean. It is thought that the sand represents your conscious mind, while the sea represents your unconscious, so in a nutshell it featuring in your reading usually indicates that there is a conflict between the two which needs to somehow be be resolved. In other words you are of two minds about which option to choose. Your mind is telling you to choose option A, while your heart is telling you the opposite (B). So what's new? Unfortunately this is a very common human experience, but that is not much comfort when you are being pressured to make your mind up about this.

The Sun

Here comes the sun! The Sun is frequently associated with your inner light, civilized and rational mind while in contrast the Moon represents your inner darkness, the wild, untamed, unconscious (often irrational) part of you, so this second card is completely in line with the Two Of Swords. The Sun promises the querent (you) their day in the sun (pun intended). Glory, triumph, simple pleasures and truths will be yours. It is also the card of carefully reasoned philosophy, intellect and youthful energy. The Sun shines its strong light into the darkness, in a way which will not blind you to the truth of the matter, but will at the same time lead you in the right direction. I suppose that if I was asked to condense this card's message in as few words as possible, it would be to warn you not to completely disregard your feelings (what is in your heart) about what you should do, but also not allow your feelings about this person to be your only guide. Both your intelligence (mind) and your intuition (heart) must be used in a balanced combination when choosing your prospective life partner (see your final card for more details).

Queen Of Cups

After the above sentence in italics, it should hardly be a surprise to you that the entire Cups suit (Queen included) is devoted to examining the many different aspects of your love or romantic life. Cups in the Tarot equals relationships. Developing a romance during the coming half year, is clearly on your cards (another pun). Do you know anything about the fictional character of the Queen Of Hearts (the equivalent of the Queen Of Cups in the children's story "Alice In Wonderland? Any character who dares to displease her and she very loudly orders her soldiers to decapitate them (cut off their head). You can easily imagine how frightening this shocking imagery would be to a young child who was reading this story. I feel that the book's author Lewis Carroll has a lot to answer for in this department in creating nightmares in our youngest and most vulnerable.

Anyway back to the reading.

The Queen Of Cups/Hearts therefore represents a person who when everything is going her way and everyone is doing what she tells them to do can be affectionate and loving. Hugs and kisses all around. But when she does not get her way and people do the opposite of what she wants she quickly turns into a monster, raving lunatic or the name for a female dog. She may not actually tell her minions in real life to physically separate you from your head, but her poisonous words (psychological abuse) can cut and wound a person deeply nevertheless. She definitely has temper and anger management issues when this happens. At her worst this woman may suffer from hormonal imbalances, depression, moodiness, alcoholism, delusions and drug addiction. At her best however, she has or is a well of emotional support and empathy that never runs dry. She will always be there for you, especially when the going gets rough and your other friends may desert you. Just as in dreams readings often use extreme examples of human behaviour with the purpose to communicate their message(s) to us. Please do not read this to necessarily mean that you are the embodiment of the Queen of Hearts. That you are depressed, moody, an alcoholic, a drug addict, highly manipulative. Nor are you likely to be a homicidal maniac. You are not the most horrible human ever, but you are human, and consequently like every other human being on the planet you are a complex and constantly changing mixture of positive and negative qualities of character.

Each and everyone of us has a shadow self, which is made up of the things which we are not proud of about ourselves, or we would not want other people to know about.

The reading ends by reminding you that to be or feel loved, you must first accept ALL YOUR POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE QUALITIES OF PERSONALITY AS A PACKAGE DEAL. NO EXCEPTIONS!

To be loved, you must first learn to LOVE (VALUE + RESPECT) YOURSELF, WHICH INCLUDES ALL YOUR POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES TOGETHER OUT IN THE OPEN.

To significantly increase your chances of finding a suitable partner for you at this moment in your life, do whatever makes you love yourself more, and helps you exactly as you are now to accept that being less than perfect is OK.

Love, Light and Healing,

Brian :smt007

samsr

Post by samsr » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:56 pm

dear brian

thank you so much for taking the time to read for me. this was definitely unexpected information, as i already had embraced my inner queen of swords  for good :)

it´s very inspiring to see someone read the cards in a different (better) way than myself. the way you describe the elements was a learning experience. and the message suits me well. i will keep it in mind... some parts of me need to find some balance.

thank you again for the bday treat

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:56 pm

Dear Samsr, :smt023

You are very welcome for the reading, and your thought provoking and positive feedback was in return inspiring and encouraging to your old friend.

Cheers,

Brian :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”