Can I get a reading?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

npl

Can I get a reading?

Post by npl » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:07 am

Hi,

Its good to be back here. It would be really grateful if a moderator can offer me a psychic reading.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Npl.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:05 pm

Welcome back!
It would be really grateful if a moderator can offer me a psychic reading.
Would a site administrator who gives psychic readings do?

I have drawn the following three Tarot cards on your behalf, in the order shown below.

Since you have not asked me a particular question, this will be a general reading where my inner guidance will decide what the subject will be.

Two of Swords - There are still long outstanding and important questions to be answered (by you) about how much you are willing to sacrifice to get what you want, and how much you are able to stand up for (assert) your right to decide what to do with your life, and where to travel to find your true life purpose. Questions unfortunately which cannot be answered purely through any psychic reading. There is a definite battle or conflict going on between your conscious and unconscious minds, which is increasingly as time goes by causing you great unhappiness and confusion.

Are you still working in the family business, and still having problems convincing your father to allow you to travel overseas?

To make it clear to everyone I am not claiming that I obtained this information by psychic means. Instead I read your posting made in late 2015.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Now back to today's reading.

When such a major and potentially life changing decision needs to be made, intellect or thinking by itself will never be enough to give you a satisfying answer. The blindfolded young woman shown on the face of this tarot card holding cross swords not only shows us the confusion and frustration you must be feeling, but it also says to me that more listening to your positive and encouraging inner voices, and less listening to your negative and discouraging inner voices is urgently needed in order for you to make a more balanced as well as more fully informed decision about what you should do and where you should travel to during 2017. Your conscious mind is telling you that you will never be allowed to go abroad and therefore there is no point in trying to change your father's mind, which your unconscious is SHOUTING LOUDER AND LOUDER AS TIME MOVES FORWARD THAT THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO DISCOVER YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL. I am sorry that there is no easy or soft way for me to tell you what you already know and there are no easy shortcuts to you quickly finding a solution to your situation. The reading says try to hang in there and believe more in yourself. Further advice in this direction follows with the remaining two cards.

Seven of Wands -  You are continuing to experience challenges in your life (what's new?) and competition with others in your chosen career field. Of course to be able to travel abroad you must first get a job in the country where you are wanting to travel to. For a long time you have been either completely or partly dependent on your father's earnings for your income, so becoming more financially independent of him than you are now would be a large positive step towards you realizing your dreams. You have a good brain and a good heart to match it. Is there any way that you could improve your education or qualifications (study) for the next job, while you are still earning your living? This possibility needs to be explored. If your father can see that you are so motivated to do the necessary extra mental effort associated with further studies, he may be more willing to give you the benefit of the doubt (no guarantees are given that he must or will), and allow you to spread your wings and learn positive lessons from your own mistakes. Plus take more responsibility for your future. Do not try to win every single battle, as it is the war overall which must be won. Live to fight another day. Sometimes it is better to agree to disagree than to attempt to score points against your competition or opposition. Find the higher ground to give you a distinct advantage over your competitors. This is where extra qualifications which many of your competitors might lack could mean the difference between you  going overseas to work at your new job, or stay where you are indefinitely (which would be a terrible waste of good talent - YOURS).

The Devil - Before you jump to any premature conclusions here, The Devil appearing in your reading HAS NOTHING, NOTHING AND NOTHING TO DO WITH SATAN, EVIL, WITCHCRAFT OR MAGIC SPELLS OR CURSES.  If you choose to continue to use the weak excuse that some reader in the past told you that a woman has put a curse on you which is stopping you from being successful for the rest of your life, then what good news I am telling you about your better hope for your future in this reading will be wasted if you allow superstition to have total control over you. The Devil as I am reading it for you most likely means that you must do your best in the meantime to as much as it is humanly possible avoid Earthly distractions or addictions which could quickly derail your plans to get that overseas job, and seriously reduce your energy reserves. You will need as much of your energy and enthusiasm as you are able to gather together if you are going to give yourself the best chance of succeeding, and these distractions and addictions will rapidly exhaust your energy reserves and motivation.

THIS DOES NOT HOWEVER MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD AVOID HAVING A SOCIAL LIFE AND FORGET ABOUT FINDING A LIFE PARTNER. It is more about you staying away from bad women who could lead you in the wrong direction, than you denying yourself of a loving relationship with a good woman. Understood?  Finding a suitable life partner who you love, and who loves you for being the intelligent and kind person whom you are would be equal or even greater than you becoming more financially independent of your father to make him change his mind about you. You would also be more emotionally independent of him, as well.

Please do not use the above reading to beat yourself up for not having apparently made much positive progress with your father up until now.

I can see that you are up against a big challenge to assert yourself with him, but I am convinced from the reading that you have all the necessary inner and outer resources (or can get them when needed) that you will need to ultimately score a major victory. Build upon your many strengths, and work with both patience and humility with your weaknesses and past mistakes. People who never make mistakes, never grow. If you continue allow your fear of making mistakes or worthless distractions or addictions or superstition to stop you from taking carefully planned risks (LIVE), then your war will be lost, and not just one battle.

Be kinder to yourself,

Brian  Image

npl

Post by npl » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:55 am

HI Brain,

Thank you so much for the reply. I really really appreciate your approach. You're right in the sense, my mind is always fighting inside and I'm totally screwed with it.

Yes, I'm still in the family business. About talking with the father for going abroad, I have tried each and every way to convince him but his thinking is very very rigid and I can do nothing about it. After these all things, I'm currently saying nothing and just going with what nature has to offer. I want to explore myself, but my father never understood that.

Besides this, I want someone with whom I can share my feelings, with whom I can enjoy, WILL I BE GETTING INTO ANY RELATIONSHIP IN THE NEAR FUTURE? IF YES, WHEN?
Basically I had posted query to know about the relationship thing. I have been waiting for relationship from last 2 years but no luck at all.

I would request you to see the relationship thing about me if it is possible for you sir.

Awaiting your kind reply.

Regards,
Npl.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Everyone please read this

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Basically I had posted query to know about the relationship thing.
Unfortunately you did not specifically ask about relationships as part of your request, which is why a general reading was given on this occasion.
9. When asking questions, please word your question carefully, think about the content and take responsibility for the question. Once a reading has been given it cannot then be reopened for answering new questions.
Actually while it was a general reading and none of my readings are an attempt to predict the future, the importance of relationships did score a definite mention.
THIS DOES NOT HOWEVER MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD AVOID HAVING A SOCIAL LIFE AND FORGET ABOUT FINDING A LIFE PARTNER. It is more about you staying away from bad women who could lead you in the wrong direction, than you denying yourself of a loving relationship with a good woman. Understood?  Finding a suitable life partner who you love, and who loves you for being the intelligent and kind person whom you are would be equal or even greater than you becoming more financially independent of your father to make him change his mind about you. You would also be more emotionally independent of him, as well.
Not that it is telling you anything new, but you finding a partner who loves you for being the person whom you already are is an important part of the healing process. Not only would finding a good woman do wonders for your self confidence, but becoming more emotionally independent from your father at the same time as becoming more financially independent greatly strengthens your case for him accepting that you have the right to decide where you will work or live. And if you find a suitable partner while you are still living at home, then she would need to accept that she would be moving along with you.

The reading also sees you improving your education and gaining extra qualifications (more studying) as a way to increase your chances of you eventually qualifying for a position overseas as well as giving you extra money in your pocket to spend upon a relationship (as starting and maintaining relationships can be expensive).

Now if none of this happens and you simply leave things as they are and just go with what nature or life has to offer you, then all this (relationship and moving abroad) is unlikely to ever happen. And certainly not within the next six months period thought to be covered by this reading.

I can almost predict that that you will not be having any relationship in the near, medium or long term future if you sit on your hands and do nothing to help yourself bring these things into reality. Wishing and praying by themselves are never going to be enough.

You must take planned positive action to be able to realize your dream of meeting a suitable partner (are you going out socially on a regular basis to find her, and do you have the money to afford it?) If you do nothing about meeting her or  becoming better qualified for the overseas job or improving your finances, then I would not be depending purely on luck to make these things happen in spite of your inaction.

I am telling you these things not to criticize you, or to make you feel embarrassed or guilty. I am on your side, but it would be irresponsible of me not to mention the importance of you taking deliberate positive and practical action to help yourself, as well as maintaining a positive attitude and praying if you are of a religious persuasion.

Predicting the future assumes that nothing you can do is going to change the future as that future is already set in stone or predetermined. I do not believe this for one moment. If everything which happens to us has already been worked out, then why bother making any effort to  change it or even better create a better future through your own efforts?

Waiting for a relationship for two, five or 10 years and not doing anything about it is a waste of a good man like yourself. It is no more predestined that you will NOT have a relationship, as it is predestined that you will. Largely that is up to you if you really want it bad enough, and you are willing to make whatever personal sacrifices are required, in order to get it.

The better education, better job qualifications, relationship and increasing financial and emotional independence from your father are all parts of the same healing process. Without one or more of them, this future which you have dreamed for yourself can  never manifest.

Nobody ever said that this new freedom of yours from the influence of your father (which is incredibly strong at present) is going to be easy or without mistakes and bumps in the road.

I want anyone who reads this to know the following information. This is not just directed towards you personally, and it is not part of your reading. These are my own conscious thoughts.

Being continually asked to predict the future through my readings, particularly with regards to relationships or marriage, is one of the main reasons why I am currently reviewing whether in fact continuing to offer online readings is in the best interests of the people whom I am most trying and wanting to help.

Sadly the way in which the internet defines psychics as gifted individuals who can accurately and reliably predict the future creates false and unrealistic expectations among the general population,about what a psychic reading and reader can do for you.

The idea that there is already only one future to predict, and that as a "psychic"" I have special powers or abilities or a royal telephone line to God to see into either your or my own future is frankly ridiculous and dangerous, as it only encourages ongoing dependency and inaction. As well as superstition and magic thinking.

I want to give readings on the other hand which promote greater self confidence, increased self love, independence and practical action which are ALL required for each of us to create a happier, healthier and more successful future for ourselves, and for our loved ones.

I cannot do the other type of reading, where I may give the people whom I most care about the false impression that I can predict or know all about the future: ANYMORE.

Love and Light to all,

Brian  :smt102

npl

Post by npl » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:23 am

HI Brain,

Thank you for your kind reply.

I read all the things which you have written, I would like to tell that I have been socializing very much, but I guess my luck is not working. In fact, my luck doesn't work in anything even if I try my best. I have tried to every method to search for the answers but none had given me the correct answer. I guess only spiritual and intuitive person like you can give me the answer. I won't be forcing you to answer my question, as everyone has their own opinion. I would definitely workout on the things which you have mentioned here.

Again, thank you so much for taking out time for my query.

Regards,
Npl.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

There are no perfect or ideal answers to anything

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:48 pm

You are welcome for the reading, as well as for the followup suggestions.

Do you have any common hobbies or interests with the women whom you are meeting socially, which could become the starting point for a deeper relationship to develop?

Make a list of the characteristics which you are looking for in a woman, as well as a second list of those things about her which you are not willing to live with.

Then socialize in those places where you would most expect to find a woman with that particular mixture of pluses and minuses.

For example if you simply could not live with someone who smokes and drinks heavily, then socializing in places where people do both is a waste of your valuable time and energy.

While there may be a certain amount of luck apparently involved in meeting the right person for you (some say that good luck or coincidence is God acting anonymously), I am merely saying not to depend upon it entirely.

Which I can now see that you are not doing, because you are getting out and meeting people.
I guess only spiritual and intuitive person like you can give me the answer.
You guessed wrong. :smt018

Having spiritual beliefs does not automatically mean or guarantee that I will have any or all of the answers to your problems.

I can only offer some suggestions, or make you aware of alternative methods which you might like to try.

The danger of becoming dependent upon readings is that it reinforces the negative belief that another person always knows better than you do what is right or best for you.

Which is not so :smt009

Such a self sabotaging belief is a common symptom of low self confidence.
I won't be forcing you to answer my question, as everyone has their own opinion.
Try forcing me to do anything, and you will have a royal battle on your hands. :smt002  :smt002 :)

You are mistakenly assuming that I already have the best answer to your relationship problems, and that I have deliberately and cruelly chosen to keep the answer to myself.

The first part of the assumption is WRONG, and any suggestion that I am deliberately keeping that answer from you is to be honest offensive to my helping and caring nature.

I can assure you that if I did already have the ideal solution to your relationship difficulties, or a valid method for discovering it on your behalf, you would have it by now.

The point is that there are no perfect or ideal answers to anything.

Psychics or spiritual people are no more likely than you are to have what does not exist.

Just some extra suggestions for you to try out for yourself in your everyday life, to help you sort out or identify the suggestions which appear to be offering you the maximum chance of success.

We either work on Mystic Board as equals, or we cannot work closely together as a team to help you with your problems, now or in the future.

Please get rid of the idea that psychics or spiritual people are in any way better or more knowledgeable than you are, especially when it comes to finding the best answers to your personal problems.

Regards,

Brian

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”