Relationship reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ria

Relationship reading

Post by ria » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:03 am

I’m in a relation with this guy since a year and he had committed to marry me. We had planned to have a simple marriage this month. However, he dint take things forward citing work issues. keeps making excuse that he is busy with work. I feel, either he is not yet ready for commitment or lost interest in me and don’t know how to say it.  Need an answer. Please help.

Thanks
Ria
ria

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Relationship reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:24 am

ria wrote:I’m in a relation with this guy since a year and he had committed to marry me. We had planned to have a simple marriage this month. However, he dint take things forward citing work issues. keeps making excuse that he is busy with work. I feel, either he is not yet ready for commitment or lost interest in me and don’t know how to say it.  Need an answer. Please help.

Thanks
Ria
Ria,

I order to directly read this guy's mind and his intentions with regards to marrying you, I would need to give you a third party reading, which I am not allowed to do under the forum rules.
4. Please do not ask for a reading for or about anyone other than yourself (third party).
I could try to read them indirectly through his relationship with you, but past experience has shown me that using this second best method is incredibly risky, and highly unreliable in being able to predict whether he will honor his commitment and marry you.

These proxy readings often give false positives or false negatives, either creating false hope or taking any realistic hope away from you.

So any reading I can give you will be completely your own.

Your reading suggests that what you saw or interpreted as a commitment from him to marry you especially by a given date, was not a real commitment at all.

Whether you have communication problems with him, or whether it was because of wishful thinking and being desperate to find a life partner, something about what he said or you thought that he said, does not match up with his actions in always finding an excuse to further delay your wedding.

Could it be that he might have a lot on his mind or plate at the moment (is he working and how secure is his job?), and that the reasons for him delaying may be perfectly reasonable and genuine?

Are you automatically viewing his actions as conclusive evidence that he no longer fancies you, or that he has another woman?

Are you being overly possessive or jealous, when he might have a good reason for delaying your nuptials, which might have nothing to do with you?

What about the rest of his family? What is his health like?

I am sorry that this reading only provides more questions for you to ask yourself than answers, but this is what is coming through me on your behalf and I am only responsible for passing on what information does come through me, as completely and accurately as I possibly can.

The answers to these questions are for your eyes only. Understood?

Ask him if he is OK, or what other problems are happening in his life at the moment, and temporarily drop any mention of his commitment or a fixed wedding date.

Make this more about his feelings and situation and less about yours (easier said than done when your heart is breaking).

The constant pressure from you to honor his commitment to marry you, could prove to be counterproductive. It might give you the opposite result to what you want to happen (to marry him).

The wedding plans might have been a smokescreen.

If some of that pressure is removed from him, he may finally open up to you and be honest about what is really going on below the surface of his life.

Surely this go softly approach is worth trying. The reading thinks that it is definitely worth a go.

All the best,

Brian

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”