Reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

samsr

Reading

Post by samsr » Sat May 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi

Can I request a reading? Last time I had one was around my bday and unfortunately, the message did not materialized.

thanks!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 07, 2017 12:30 am

Samsar,
Can I request a reading? Last time I had one was around my bday and unfortunately, the message did not materialized.
I am not quite sure what you are talking about here, as your birthday reading is still where you thanked me for giving it to you.....

https://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.p ... 37#p342937
The reading ends by reminding you that to be or feel loved, you must first accept ALL YOUR POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE QUALITIES OF PERSONALITY AS A PACKAGE DEAL. NO EXCEPTIONS! To be loved, you must first learn to LOVE (VALUE + RESPECT) YOURSELF, WHICH INCLUDES ALL YOUR POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES TOGETHER OUT IN THE OPEN. To significantly increase your chances of finding a suitable partner for you at this moment in your life, do whatever makes you love yourself more, and helps you exactly as you are now to accept that being less than perfect is OK.
So this month's reading will specifically be about determining what or how much progress you have made during the last six months, in the direction(s) indicated in the reading which I gave you almost half a year ago on your birthday.

That is as to what and how much you have been learning to accept both the positive and negative qualities of your personality, and to value and respect yourself (equals love yourself), and know deep down where it counts that being less than perfect is OK.

All it means is that you are FALLIBLY HUMAN. Welcome to the human family!

You cannot truly love another person unless you are first willing to love (value and respect), and accept yourself as you are (warts and all).

So how does one measure this type of progress?

In the absence of a psychologist and a detailed personality profile comparative analysis with November (which your reader is not qualified to give you), probably the best way to measure your progress is to look for the external results of these positive internal changes in your outer world and life.

So your main question becomes "what evidence is there in your daily life that these internal changes have occurred"?

Your outer life and what happens in it is a reflection of what is going on inside you at the moment.

While it is clear that you are still facing significant challenges in the area of learning to love yourself (join the club), you are being asked to give yourself some well deserved and long overdue credit for what progress you have made in the face of obstacles, which could easily have caused a lesser person than yourself to give up trying by now.

You are slowly but surely learning that in order to get from where you are now to where you want to end up, it is better to take things one step at a time.

And be more patient and compassionate when you inevitably fall short of your own unrealistic expectations about yourself. Your rate of progress will necessarily be anything but in a straight line going upwards (not linear). This is without doubt a steep learning curve which most of the rest of us human beings share with you.

Take one day at a time, live more in the present moment, and while you are working upon loving yourself more, do not at the same time forget to live and do whatever you most enjoy or are most passionate about.

It is all too easy for us to get so tied up with the process of self improvement that we can forget that while life is never without its challenges and while bad things will always continue to happen beyond your control, we still have much to be grateful for and to love and be loved is life's greatest rewards.

Be on a constant watch out for your own negative inner self talk, which will try it's best to convince you that you do not deserve to find someone to love, or to find someone who loves you exactly as you already are. When it comes to doing positive inner work, your highly critical inner voices (the voices of your ego) are your public enemy number one.

There are two alternative approaches to dealing with negative self talk. You will need to find the approach which works best for you, but it is important for you to work on this to some degree every day. Each of these two approaches may be useful to you at different times

1. Challenge your negative self talk. Do not get angry with it or yourself (this will make it worse), but at the same time do not allow it to bully you into believing something which is simply not true. Work out ahead of time any evidence that you can use to show that it is telling you lies. When your negative self talk is attacking you, it is often too late and too difficult for you to produce the evidence of it's lies.

2. Practice mindfulness with your negative self talk. Instead of continuing to respond and react to every negative thought which you have about yourself, practise not taking the bait. This is never easy especially at first, but learn to observe the negative thoughts and voices as if they do not belong or apply to you. If you find yourself getting drawn in and depressed by the sometimes cruel and false things which they are attempting to hypnotize you into accepting as the truth about yourself, think of or visualize something pleasant instead and you will (eventually with daily practice) rob them of their power over you.
So your main question becomes "what evidence is there in your daily life that these internal changes have occurred"?

By using the above tools, you will discover on a day to day basis the evidence which you are looking for, in order to answer your main question.

Blessed be,

Brian :smt049 :smt049

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”