Reading request for Eye of Tiger

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

NewStarQ1

Reading request for Eye of Tiger

Post by NewStarQ1 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:01 am

Okay its been awhile since I've post anything on these boards and I would love to know if you see any new love heading my way anytime soon and I've just moved to Los Angeles this year and it's long story coming here, made a friend and then lost a friend and now I don't know if love will ever come my way or a good friend....

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Reading request for Eye of Tiger

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:26 am

Please read the following.....
Welcome back!

As a past user of this board you would know that I cannot predict whether love will come into your life next year, or any year after that.

Or whether that love if it did come into your life will be "great".

I find the whole idea that the Universe, life or God has somehow decided that somebody like yourself deserves to be doomed to live alone forever to be both offensive and an insult to our intelligence and human decency.

It is precisely the reason why I feel that predicting anyone's future based ONLY upon superstition and religion or a psychic reading can often be so dangerous.
If the above disclaimer does not seem familiar to you, it really should.

Because it was copied and pasted directly from a reading which I gave you on October 25th, 2014.

Here is a direct link viewtopic.php?p=334735#p334735

Although that reading was given to you over four years ago, notice that you are asking me virtually the same question now,that you asked me then. You tell me that you have made a friend then lost him or her in the meantime, but you failed to mention your friend's gender, as well as whether you hoped that this friend would ultimately become something much more (a romantic partner).

Just as your question is much the same as it was in 2014, so is your reading and my answers.

There is very little new advice which I believe that I can offer you this time, which I feel would significantly increase your chances of finding either a friend or a lover, during the period of the next six months.

It has been said that it is foolish to expect a different result if we keep doing exactly the same thing over and over again, and do not learn the lessons which are there contained within our experiences, for us to recognise and benefit from.

There is an important clue as to what your lesson or lessons might be, further down the 2014 thread.
thank you so much again and yes I've had ran into douche bag this pass summer......
Now clearly there are anger management issues here which you will need to work on, if you are going to ever break out of what has become an endlessly repeating vicious cycle of broken relationships with men.

Anger turned inwards equals depression, and anger projected outward onto others is almost guaranteed to end any worthwhile relationship, before it begins.

You need instead to channel your anger in a way which positively motivates you to change your largely negative mental attitude towards men, which you are carrying from one relationship to the next. Plenty of negative emotional baggage is being carried or transferred by you over many years and many men.

Now you might well have a very valid reason (s) for being angry with the men in your past, particularly if there was physical or psychological abuse involved. But the important point here is to realise that you will never change a man's attitudes or behaviour unless he first admits that he is part of the problem, and unless he has a good enough reason to want to change his ways.

Channel your anger positively and more constructively in the direction of changing the ways in which you deal with your feelings towards men, or feelings towards your friends, and you may then have give yourself a fair to good chance to turn things around for the better, both in the love and friendship stakes.

Always easier to tell you, than for you to be the one to do it. I know! :smt102

In the end we have little if any control over whether another person changes, but we do have much more leverage over whether we ourselves are willing to do the considerable inner work involved in dealing with our more primitive but still essential for survival emotions (especially our anger).

I commend both my 2014 and 2018 readings to you, as well as I hope refocusing your efforts in finding either a companion or love interest and channeling your anger in a much more positive and practical direction. Do not turn the anger inward on yourself. Do not turn your anger outward on others.

Use your anger as a tool for the benefit of your own personal growth and spiritual development, and NOT as a weapon of mass destruction.

L&L,

Brian :smt032

NewStarQ1

Post by NewStarQ1 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:14 am

I'm a life path 7, so I think that's my problem lol, but anger management isn't one of them.. My ex friend was a male libra and you're right about my post subject in 2014 and this one are the same, I was looking for update reading and its weird I keep running into the same kind of dude. I might have anger in me, but I am no bully and I am not very argumentative person.. I'm very easy going person who loves cats and LA LOL....but thanks again :smt024

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:20 pm

I might have anger in me

If you are human (life path 7 or no life path 7) you have experienced the emotion called anger at some time in your life. Indeed, anger is an essential tool in our survival toolkit.

So we all have to learn to manage our anger in a positive way, which does not turn the anger inward upon ourselves (often leading to depression), or outward upon those people around us (often leading to us having a very lonely existence). So every human being has anger management issues.

This does not mean that you are angry, argumentative or a bully. Nor does it mean that you are often depressed, or that you are forever destined to be a human doormat, who cannot set limits and as a result allows other people to walk all over her feelings.

If you are as you say generally a relaxed easy going person (which is what I am picking up about you), you are clearly not a chronic depressive. And if you are not consistently hostile, argumentative and a bully, you are not projecting your anger outwards either onto others.

So where do you think that the energy of your anger goes? It has to go somewhere.The answer is that it hangs around in your human energy field or aura.
its weird I keep running into the same kind of dude
Since like attracts like, you will constantly tend to attract men who handle their anger in much the same way that you do. Neither turning their anger inward, or turning it outward. But instead holding onto and progressively accumulating the energy of their anger. So it is hardly weird or surprising that you would keep running into the "same type of dude".

I am glad that you can laugh and I will laugh with you, at the ridiculous idea that just because you are walking the life path number 7, that you must be by nature always a loner, pessimistic, secretive, and insecure. Good on you for not falling into the common trap of believing that the characteristics listed for your life path number can never change throughout your life, as a result of your experiences. You do not come across to me as being a loner, pessimistic, secretive or any more insecure than most of the rest of us. Your life path number is only a problem if you believe that these characteristics are forever set in stone.

So in summary, this is an update of your 2014 reading, although the main themes within it are almost identical. Progress has been made in several areas (for example you seem more positive and more realistic in your attitudes, when compared to 2014), but the way in which you deal with your anger has not changed one way or the other. And the type of dude who will be attracted to you has not changed either.

This does not mean that the solution is for you to become more depressed or more hostile or more argumentative.To be honest, the way in which you are dealing with your anger is a healthy and common one. If you are experiencing any conflicts with your prospective love partners, it probably has little or nothing at all to do with your life path number, the sun sign that you were each born under, or the way in which you both process your anger.

But what healthy human relationship does not at some time involve conflicts and disagreements between the two people concerned?

To a degree the way in which you cope with your anger acts like a permanent magnet, which naturally attracts men who use the same method for dealing with their anger. You may fall temporarily out of love with them, but the magnet will inevitably bring you back together for another round. Soul mates do not as some people would like us to believe always live happily ever after, and never have any conflicts or disagreements with each other. Quite the opposite is often the case. Soul mates frequently keep coming back together, lifetime after lifetime, precisely, because they still have outstanding issues with each other which only they can more easily resolve when together. You can have any number of soul mates in any given lifetime.

Looks like you will never get bored, or run short of soul mates. :smt002 :smt002
but thanks again
You are more than welcome.

L&L,

Brian :smt049 :smt049

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”