Reading after a year of losses

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

caroline36

Reading after a year of losses

Post by caroline36 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:35 pm

Hello all

I haven´t had a reading in a very long time but after some recent tragic events, I´ve felt the need to request some guidance, especially with the new year approaching. Whatever comes, I´ll take it.

thank you

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Reading after a year of losses

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:08 pm

Dear Caroline,

Without revealing what remains private between us, the very recent tragic events to which you refer above have left you with a feeling of greatly reduced support, particularly with regards to your health and personal finances. You may feel as though as a result of these tragic events, there is now a large hole in your life which you do not feel confident can be filled either by your own efforts, or alternately by the remaining members of your support team.

The date of birth in your forum profile using basic numerology, tells me that you have a Life Path Number of 8. Please remember that the predicted character tendencies and main life challenges listed here are those which you came into this world with. Some or all of these could have been changed significantly since you were born, primarily as a result of your life experiences (environment). So please do not panic or be too hard upon yourself, if they are not completely in line or consistent with your current reality.

Eight is believed to represent, authority, material wealth, ambition, and caution. Life Path number 8 is also a number of returning karma and opportunity. You are reviewing the lessons which you have brought with you from earlier lifetimes, and reinforcing what of those you have chosen to keep.

A person following the Life Path 8 will often work work diligently to achieve their goals. This person has the potential to become a good business manager and leader, if they are willing to make the sacrifices in other life areas which are necessary for them to fully realise the many benefits of their inborn talents and strengths of character. They thrive on hard work, and more than any other Life Path number they are prone to becoming a workaholic.

They are often particularly good in dealing with money, and their strong work ethic makes it possible for them to acquire considerable wealth. Unfortunately this pursuit of materialistic gains can hold some major pitfalls for them, including a tendency to become unscrupulous in their efforts to make money, or neglect of their family and loved ones while working to earn money.

Finding the proper balance, is always the key to their success.

Number eights do not feel "safe" unless they have found a way to establish their own financial security, and because they are more likely to consider status important, they may be tempted to live above their means. An eight should also pay special attention to telling and showing their loved ones that they really care. Being a good provider isn't the only way of doing this.

It is frequently difficult for an Eight to take advice. When they make a choice, they must feel it is their decision, NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S. As a result, they do tend to learn their lessons the hard way. Eights are very honest and by being so straight to the point, they can quite unintentionally hurt the feelings of others around them.

Although they can on occasions appear highly insensitive, what is going on inside them is the exact opposite of what appears to be the case on the surface. They DO feel deeply about everything that goes on in their lives, and similarly they DO feel deeply about the more significant people in their lives.

But they can have a strange way of showing this outwardly.

So applying these character strengths and weaknesses of the LPN 8 to your listed concerns, the fact that the size of your support team seems to have been reduced considerably by recent tragedies is far from being a bad omen, indicating that you will not be able to cope in their apparent absence. I have intentionally written "apparent absence" here, as you already know and believe that a person's support team consists of both those members who are visible, as well as those who are invisible to your physical senses. Perhaps then your natural feelings of having had your support team effectively cut in half, do not accurately represent your true position.

Somebody wiser can offer you support without also giving you too much advice, which with your difficulties in taking the advice of others is probably the best way to support you in discovering and developing your own unique ways of doing things. How well you use your character strengths in a practical manner in the key areas of health and wealth, and how much you can learn to accept and work around the accompanying personality weaknesses, will beyond the shadow of a doubt be the main determiners as to how things will progress for you during at least the next six months thought to be covered by a reading of the type, given by me to you.

There is in closing this reading a feeling that you possess strengths which are still there to be discovered, and that you are going to as a consequence be pleasantly surprised by what health and wealth progress you will be able to make over the next half year. But only if you will believe enough in yourself, and continue to reach out for assistance when needed from your multiple support team members, both visible and invisible.

Think positively as much as it is humanly possible to do so especially when the going gets unusually tough, but at the same time try your best to be both realistic and pragmatic in your approach. This has already been your strategy for the last approximately three months, and you should give yourself a good pat on the back for showing such courage and determination in the face of one of the greatest challenges you are likely to experience, during this current lifetime.

The lessons and discoveries of earlier incarnations are now being effectively recycled and developed to a more advanced level, in this present lifetime. Your recent significant losses are definitely a reason for you to feel sad and temporarily thrown off your balance, but these are also golden opportunities for you to show the world (and yourself) just how much of great wonder and success you are capable of achieving, if you can only rediscover that balance sweet spot which lies somewhere between material and spiritual wealth.

I thank you for the privilege of being a recent addition to your support team through this reading and private messages, and I sincerely wish you increasingly more love and light in your life, as time marches ever onward and forward into eternity.

Brian :smt049

caroline36

Post by caroline36 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:53 pm

Dear Brian

Thank you so much for the reading, for the positivism, for the words of encouragement - very needed at this moment. I can relate to basically everything you´ve said. Your words will be kept in my mind during this challenging time. :smt049

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:21 pm

Thank you Caroline, :)

It is always a pleasure to help one of my internet friends.

And thanking you in return for sharing the details of the tragic events with me.

With them still being so recent, I was deeply impressed by what practical steps you have already taken to deal with the emotional fallout.

One day at a time.

L&L,

Brian :smt049

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”