Reading request.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marriamb

Reading request.

Post by marriamb » Wed May 08, 2019 9:33 pm

Hello everyone. Hope you're all doing good.

My name is Marriam. I'd like a reading from anyone who's interested in helping.

I need to know some things. I don't really know what to do with my life right now. It's been a long time. I need a direction but can't figure something out. And very recently my heart has been set on a man but don't know what to do about it. Some insight would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance. 💕

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Reading request.

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu May 09, 2019 4:12 am

Welcome back stranger. :smt002 :smt002 :smt039

Here is a direct link to the picture reading which I gave you, just over four years ago.

viewtopic.php?f=116&t=85226

Because you have not asked a specific question this time (you seem very restless and confused), I would normally offer you a general reading.

However in your case, I feel that a general reading is very unlikely to satisfy or comfort you.

For this reason, could I please ask you to look back at and review your 2015 picture reading, then update me as to what has changed (and if so were the changes positive) and what has not changed, between now and then?

If you feel in any way uncomfortable about doing this on the public forum, then it is OK for you to send me the information instead through a private message.

Of course the reading itself and your response (s) will be posted under this thread.

I will wait for your update (either on the forum or via a PM), before deciding where we will go from here.

The quality and usefulness of a reading is highly dependent upon the quality and thoughtfulness of the question which the reader is being asked.

At this stage, without having your relevant information at hand, any reading that I could give you would I believe be of poor quality, and of little if any practical use to you in gaining the insights which you are looking for.

God bless,

Brian :smt049 :smt049

marriamb

Post by marriamb » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:34 pm

So sorry for the very late reply. I'll update you via PM soon.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:12 am

Marriam,

I sincerely hope that I have adequately answered your questions and have addressed your personal issues to your satisfaction, through my response to your PM.

You are not alone, with any of this.

Brian :smt049 :smt049

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”