Eye of the tiger, What does my destiny holds & How Psychic Am I...

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Shivoham

Eye of the tiger, What does my destiny holds & How Psychic Am I...

Post by Shivoham » Thu May 30, 2019 6:33 pm

:smt006 Tiger's Eye

DOB 31st May 1992
:smt035
Time 11:12 A.M. OFFICIAL
:smt036
10:47 A.M. RECTIFIED
:smt045
PLACE JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN
26N55 75E49
:smt047
What does my destiny holds & how's my psychic and intuition power? :smt023
Regards
:smt038
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Eye of the tiger, What does my destiny holds & How Psychic Am I...

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 31, 2019 12:24 am

Hi,

None of the above information (other than perhaps your DOB) is needed for or relevant to a psychic reading.

You asked.....
What does my destiny holds & how's my psychic and intuition power?
Please read the following posting....

"Why it is often difficult to predict your future?"

viewtopic.php?t=83713

Now with regards to the other part of your question about whether you possess any psychic or intuitive abilities, WE ALL DO, TO VARYING DEGREES.

The only real difference between someone who gives readings and yourself is that they have consciously decided to develop their psychic/intuitive abilities, and to use them in a positive manner to help and serve others.

It is true that some people were already born with their psychic/spiritual abilities more developed when compared to the average person, but it must always be a conscious decision on their part what to do with their abilities, if they wish to use them at all.

Note that it is NOT in everybody's life lessons or life path to want to develop these abilities, or even to believe that they exist.

Since we have established that you possess these abilities in some measure (all spiritual beings do), you are asking me in different words how psychic you are.

This cannot be easily determined through a reading, especially an online reading which is not done in real time.

Ideally I would need to be in the same room as you (person to person) to ask you about any personal experiences which you have had in your life up until now, which could suggest that you have reasonably well developed psychic abilities (which could always be developed further, if you want to).

The next best way of doing this is for you to describe these experiences to me on the main psychic forum (not on this reading forum).

viewforum.php?f=31

Have you ever predicted a future event, which came true?

Have you ever known something about a complete stranger, but have no idea as to why you know it?

Have you ever seen or heard or felt that you are not the only person in the room?

Have you ever had a feeling of leaving your physical body, and traveling to some distant location where you are given information, which is later verified as being true?

I look forward to hearing about what could be your psychic experiences on the main psychic board.

Do not automatically leave out an experience, simply because you do not think that it is important enough to mention.

The more little or big clues about what your strongest psychic abilities might be, the better I will be able to guide you in their development.

Please begin a new thread in the psychic forum, instead of adding your posting to to somebody else's.

Kindest regards,

Brian :smt024

Shivoham

Post by Shivoham » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:09 pm

:smt039 Brian
I am not getting any notification for your reply. Whenever any person is replying, I am not getting notification. Therefore, I have to manually check all posts to see if anyone replied.
I will just put a small post & then adhere to your guidance. My interest in occult started from 2014. There was a dream that felt so real where a group of women were interrogating me & asking me personal questions which I was not comfortable with. It was truly real as if few witches or woman occultists hacked into my sub conscious & tried to extract some information. They even torchered me for things I haven't done & kept blaming me. It was like a police interrogation being done on me. I was able to feel the pain in that state but when I woke up the next day everything was normal. This happened to me in the 21-22nd year. That dream is somewhat still embedded in my mind. They did terrible torcher on me. It was a soul shivering experience. I will never forgive them.
I have tried Bob Monroe's OBE for astral body projection & Read stuff on Kundalini Yoga. I do sometimes get a hunch.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:43 pm

I am not getting any notification for your reply. Whenever any person is replying, I am not getting notification.

Try this...........

"How To Turn On Email Notifications"

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=86911

Brian :smt017

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”