Reading request for Brian/Eye of Tiger

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Flower2244

Reading request for Brian/Eye of Tiger

Post by Flower2244 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:44 pm

Hello Eye of Tiger :smt041

I hope you are well, and that you and your family are enjoying the festive season.

If I may, I was wondering if I could ask for one last reading?
Honestly, please don’t worry if I am asking too much ... as you so kindly gave me a reading not so long ago.
I’ve asked at this stage - as I’m hoping to get closure, to be able to fully move on with my life.
But again - I can’t stress enough that I understand if I am asking for too much/if my request sits outside of the site’s rules for any reason.

I recently looked up an ex ‘romantic partner’. I’ll explain why I’ve used inverted commas there later.
I did so for security issues, as I recently received something strange in the post.

I checked social media for the first time in 3 years (after I abruptly ended it with him 3 years ago) - for security concerns.
It transpired that he now has a long term partner that he treats the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of me, and has done for 2.5 years.
Showers her with endless expensive gifts, love, extreme respect, expensive holidays, lavish romantic/ sentimental gestures,daily declarations of love, a lavish lifestyle puppies, hoards of cash CONSISTENTLY for 2+ years etc etc- yet was financially, mentally abusive to me consistently for a year, in more ways that I can even explain. In addition to infidelity. He even posted online about how he treated me, and others wrote back appalled at his behaviour.

This has all caused me an epic mindf*ck. I don’t understand how people can operate like that.
Is it simply that I bring the worst out in good people, to explain my completely different treatment?
And is it normal for an adult to need basic human behaviours pointed out to them (i.e “don’t be abusive towards others and treat people kindly” ... has to be explicitly articulated from one adult to another to receive
Decent treatment??) - is that the simple explanation behind the polar opposite treatment ?

I acknowledge your advice, of focusing on my healing. I have done so very much for the past few weeks - but this revelation has taken me back a few steps for various reason (as I’m human).

Other hard to understand circumstances are that he criticised my features and engaged in racial slurs and racial abuse (he is white and I am black).
Hateful comments about my weight, race and non Caucasian features etc - yet now treats a black woman with the very same characteristics that he apparently despised, like gold. I don’t understand it.

It isn’t my intention to be hateful or rude, I hope all reading understand that I’m just stating the facts + expressing my confusion.

In better news, I got baptised a few weeks ago, and have been healing and self soothing through the love of the people I’ve met through an amazing church.
I also have a kind friend that I can confide in about anything + vice versa (first time in my life), and I’m grateful to have her in my life.
Life isn’t perfect, but slowly better. I’ll make the best of what I have. You can’t do much else.

But any advice you might have to bring me peace and mental clarity, to get me through this slightly sticky patch would be much appreciated.

I’d like to make it clear that whilst I’m obviously wounded from the past experience (as anyone would be) - I don’t hold any hatefulness or similar towards anyone else, re:the situation mentioned earlier.

If it is as simple as I bring out the worst hateful traits in people around me, because of my subconscious messages and upbringing - then it is what it is. I’ve worked hard on this for over 20 years and manifested him, so I think I need to accept that some people just have to accept their life as is. I’m not prepared to re experience the past or parent adults - and just hope to meet and retain people like my recently made friend and church people, as the best I can do with any sort of relationship- and that is fine.

I’ll continue on with my meditation and remedial/healing work, but will at least be cognizant of what brings about negative experiences in my life, and have clarity (and make peace with it).
I also understand that you cannot give 3rd party readings, so feel free to give a top line review if you wish (.. if you are able to respond).

All the very best

F 💐
Last edited by Flower2244 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Flower2244

-

Post by Flower2244 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:46 pm

:smt031

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Reading request for Brian/Eye of Tiger

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:54 am

Flower2244 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:44 pm
Hello Eye of Tiger :smt041

I hope you are well, and that you and your family are enjoying the festive season.

If I may, I was wondering if I could ask for one last reading?
Honestly, please don’t worry if I am asking too much ... as you so kindly gave me a reading not so long ago.
I’ve asked at this stage - as I’m hoping to get closure, to be able to fully move on with my life.
But again - I can’t stress enough that I understand if I am asking for too much/if my request sits outside of the site’s rules for any reason.

I recently looked up an ex ‘romantic partner’. I’ll explain why I’ve used inverted commas there later.
I did so for security issues, as I recently received something strange in the post.

I checked social media for the first time in 3 years (after I abruptly ended it with him 3 years ago) - for security concerns.
It transpired that he now has a long term partner that he treats the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of me, and has done for 2.5 years.
Showers her with endless expensive gifts, love, extreme respect, expensive holidays, lavish romantic/ sentimental gestures,daily declarations of love, a lavish lifestyle puppies, hoards of cash CONSISTENTLY for 2+ years etc etc- yet was financially, mentally abusive to me consistently for a year, in more ways that I can even explain. In addition to infidelity. He even posted online about how he treated me, and others wrote back appalled at his behaviour.

This has all caused me an epic mindf*ck. I don’t understand how people can operate like that.
Is it simply that I bring the worst out in good people, to explain my completely different treatment?
And is it normal for an adult to need basic human behaviours pointed out to them (i.e “don’t be abusive towards others and treat people kindly” ... has to be explicitly articulated from one adult to another to receive
Decent treatment??) - is that the simple explanation behind the polar opposite treatment ?

I acknowledge your advice, of focusing on my healing. I have done so very much for the past few weeks - but this revelation has taken me back a few steps for various reason (as I’m human).

Other hard to understand circumstances are that he criticised my features and engaged in racial slurs and racial abuse (he is white and I am black).
Hateful comments about my weight, race and non Caucasian features etc - yet now treats a black woman with the very same characteristics that he apparently despised, like gold. I don’t understand it.

It isn’t my intention to be hateful or rude, I hope all reading understand that I’m just stating the facts + expressing my confusion.

In better news, I got baptised a few weeks ago, and have been healing and self soothing through the love of the people I’ve met through an amazing church.
I also have a kind friend that I can confide in about anything + vice versa (first time in my life), and I’m grateful to have her in my life.
Life isn’t perfect, but slowly better. I’ll make the best of what I have. You can’t do much else.

But any advice you might have to bring me peace and mental clarity, to get me through this slightly sticky patch would be much appreciated.

I’d like to make it clear that whilst I’m obviously wounded from the past experience (as anyone would be) - I don’t hold any hatefulness or similar towards anyone else, re:the situation mentioned earlier.

If it is as simple as I bring out the worst hateful traits in people around me, because of my subconscious messages and upbringing - then it is what it is. I’ve worked hard on this for over 20 years and manifested him, so I think I need to accept that some people just have to accept their life as is. I’m not prepared to re experience the past or parent adults - and just hope to meet and retain people like my recently made friend and church people, as the best I can do with any sort of relationship- and that is fine.

I’ll continue on with my meditation and remedial/healing work, but will at least be cognizant of what brings about negative experiences in my life, and have clarity (and make peace with it).
I also understand that you cannot give 3rd party readings, so feel free to give a top line review if you wish (.. if you are able to respond).

All the very best

F 💐
Dear Flower,

It was wonderful news to hear that you are so loved and accepted by the people who attend that church, and that you have reconfirmed your faith in your religion (and God), by being baptised. This is a definite positive milestone (should that be instead kilometre stone?) in your healing journey, and the fact that you have also found a kind friend with whom you can share your secrets with confidence that she will not betray your trust (did you meet her through the church, or separately?) is the veritable icing on the cake of the significant progress you are making towards reclaiming your spiritual birth right.

I do feel however that you have unintentionally opened yourself up to even more suffering by deciding to go back to Facebook, and look up your ex "romantic partner". You knew beforehand that he has no conscience, and that he abused you in almost every possible way. So why put yourself through further unnecessary suffering by collecting further evidence that he is completely unworthy of your attention. It is perfectly normal to feel even more hurt by the stark contrast between how he is treating her when compared to how he grossly mistreated you. You left him for security purposes, but you sought him out again after all this time also for security purposes? Doesn't this demonstrate how illogical we human beings can be, when our emotions get the best of us?

My advice would be to make your time away from Facebook, PERMANENT. You did OK without it for three years, so why not close your account? Find some other way of keeping in contact with the people who are your real friends.The people who care for and about you, and whom help to nourish your growing self esteem.

There is no shortage of people like him in this world. But there is also no shortage of good, decent and caring people. BTW constantly showering someone with expensive gifts, holidays, lavish romantic/ sentimental gestures,daily declarations of love, a lavish lifestyle puppies, hoards of cash CONSISTENTLY for 2+ years etc etc is a pathetic attempt to buy love or claim ownership over this other woman, and is not true love, by any stretch of the imagination.

I recognise that it is difficult for you to appreciate that he is abusing her, just as much as he abused you, but simply in a very different manner. In other words he is using/abusing her in order to selfishly get his own fragile male ego needs met (insecurity, feelings of inferiority, immaturity, needs to completely control everything and everyone). Which has nothing at all to do with LOVE, as we understand the meaning of the word.

Suspicious snail mail letters can always be left unopened and thrown into the rubbish bin, emails can be filtered towards automatic deletion, and SMS notifications can be turned off.

Make leaving the "sus" letters unopened, filtering the shady emails to the trash folder, and turning off any distracting and or disturbing SMS notifications which you do not want to be notified of (plus closing any unwanted social media accounts) an important and valuable part of your healing regime.

Focus much more of your energies on your relationships in the real world, outside of the internet. Focus all your energies on your current person to person relationships, and starve any past toxic relationships of the energy which they need to continue to drag you down.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

From your friend first, and reader second,

Brian :smt114

Flower2244

Post by Flower2244 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:58 am

Hello Brian

Lovely to hear from you!

Thank you so much for your kind reading. Much appreciated.

To answer your question, I met my friend through a support group. She is a lovely person, and we very much value each other. She treats me with kindness, and vice versa.
Actually, drawing on my friendship with her (of unconditional acceptance) really helped hone in
on the points you have mentioned, about authentic relationships.
They TRULY are about true connection, vs materialism and ‘fairytale’.

I’m so very grateful that you gave me clarity, and it isn’t my intention to sound ungrateful to your kind reading, but I woke up this morning knowing I’d made the wrong decision by unnecessary poking into this whole thing ... for the very reason you mention.
When I’m feeling low, I connect to the love of God and the amazing feeling that rushed through me, on the beautiful day of my baptism a month ago.
My church’s slogan is ‘Welcome home. You belong here’. This is permanently their HUGE greeting sign, visible as soon as you enter Sunday service :smt048
Everyone I’ve met has been super welcoming and warm.
What more do I need? , and I couldn’t ask for more - or better.

Through prayer and the unconditional love and support of God - I was able to change my mindset, slept with something they gifted me this past Sunday ‘The New Testament for the modern world’ under my pillow last night ... and woke up renewed. Onward!

All the very best to you Brian.

Have a lovely Christmas 🎄 💝

F 💐

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:43 pm

Dear Flower,

It warms my heart to hear that the message behind your reading was consistent with a decision which you have already acknowledged was not in your best interest.

This only further validates what I was getting, and there is no way that I could take any offence from that.

Having found such a good and trustworthy new friend from your support group (thank you for answering my question) is just another example of those many times when God brings someone into our lives who can give us exactly what we most need at that particular point in time, for our optimum healing.

Non believers would call you meeting each other and instantly connecting a fortunate coincidence, but isn't coincidence thought to be God working or acting anonymously?

Wishing you all peace, health and happiness.

L&L,

Brian :smt023

Flower2244

Post by Flower2244 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:49 pm

Hello Brian

Seasons greetings (again!)

Christmas is a time of year that I review the past year ...

In all honesty, I’ve not experienced many decent and/or kind people in my 36 years on this earth.
I only really have 1-2 people on my life that are kind authentic people.

This got me thinking today about people like you.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you, for all that you do for us Mysticboarders.
For the sage advice, kindness and wisdom that forms each reading, that you generously provide us.

Some of us on here have been alone/isolated for near to a lifetime, with little to no meaningful connections and/or support, in one sided dynamics.

The fact that you have run this forum (with gracious readings) for so long - provides those of us with jaded life experiences, with hope that there are decent people out there, that can be consistent.

Thank you for all that you do, and for providing me with a thought in my head that served as gift from God at Christmas.
I hope that us Mysticboarders in some way reciprocate all that you do for us ... and I’m sure I speak for all of us with my gratitude. Perhaps this post can be a contribution towards that :smt002

Best wishes, and all the very best for the New Year.

F 💐

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:40 pm

Dear Flower, :smt059

What a lovely way to end another year on.

Thank you for going a long way towards restoring my faith in humanity, which has I confess been seriously challenged as I get older, and I watch with horror what greed and ignorance are doing to destroy this beautiful jewel of a planet.

Equally in all honesty, I have always had as many issues with handling genuine compliments such as yours, as I have had in dealing with any form of criticism (constructive criticism included).

I have decided that the most gracious thing for me to to do is to accept with sincere and heart felt appreciation and humility, this gift from God which has been sent to me on this occasion through one of my dearest internet friends.

I am you, and you are me.

At some deep level, we are all one and the same living Spirit.

Amen,

Brian :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”