Reading request for Eye of Tiger?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mysti1983

Reading request for Eye of Tiger?

Post by mysti1983 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:59 pm

Hi Eye of Tiger

I hope this message finds you well. Thank you so much for your insightful and considerate work on the forum for our community.

I was wondering if could kindly ask for a reading, if you have the time.

I have lost 25 plus jobs to date. Always with reasons that I feel/felt are unreasonable (for example the most recent was based on office gossip and a narcissistic colleague that others also were wary of - targeting me) - but I may well be biased or being defensive.

I was 'raised' (basically raised myself) - in an abusive/hateful background that has resulted in negative outcomes in nearly every area of my life. It is what it is, but I want to stop the past hindering my future and present.

I am in psychotherapy spanning 8 months - to try to find a way to change these outcomes (and stop losing incomes). It is work relationships that seem to be the worst, with constant dismissals. I fully understand that my unconscious messages invoke rejection, and this is despite years of work around this (i.e to stop negative outcomes).

I was wondering if you have any advice that might help me to able to sustain a job long term, and have/sustain a harmonious working relationship in a STABLE AND FULL TIME job. I thought I had achieved this, this past 3 months, but recently was dismissed from one of my 3 freelance contracts (the most stable - for the above reasons).
.... This will sound strange, but there is also a weird part of me that expects and sort of feel 'comfortable' with dismissal - i don't understand it. My goal is to bring a PERMANENT close to these experiences. BUT if it isn't possible and I should always expect this on 'repeat' until I die - then so be it. If you pick up on this as an energy, then please do let me know and I can just accept it vs have delusional expectations.

Many thanks in advance

M

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Reading request for Eye of Tiger?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:32 am

Now let me get this straight.

You are asking of life, God or The Universe for you to be given a STABLE FULL TIME JOB which is full of harmonious working relationships with (ALL?) your work colleagues. You are also requesting that there should be a PERMANENT CLOSE to your ongoing experiences of losing work, being rejected, or having to put up with less than harmonious relationships from both employers and other workers, with whom you come into regular contact.

While it is natural for you to be focusing on your own specific challenges, and to want to have explained to you exactly why these things continue to happen to you in spite of your courageous efforts to heal the mental and emotional scars from your past, please look around you at what is happening to so many others, each with their own unique challenges.

What is happening to you is also happening simultaneously to so many of your country's citizens. While some of the barriers constantly being put in your way could I suppose be explained by you unconsciously invoking rejection, and feeling a once again perfectly natural sense of comfort when you are dismissed yet again, some are shared by millions of other equally worthy and deserving workers.

It is difficult to impossible to predict precisely where all of this is leading, in this post GFC, COVID moving towards post COVID world, where the voice and rights of honest workers are seen as unimportant and the power of the unions to ensure that employers treat their workers fairly are sacrificed in the pursuit of maximum profit and efficiency markers.

When the "success" of an economy is measured by what is happening on the stock market and the current level of corporate profits and value of company shares, then this must have a huge negative impact on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health of all your country's working age citizens. Shedding workers (both by voluntary redundancy or forced) supposedly to increase efficiency has become for many (certainly not all) companies the first resort, instead of the last, when budgetary restraints are imposed.

There was never and there never will be a guarantee of what you are asking for here, especially since the world economy has still not fully recovered from the 2008 global financial disaster and has now been plunged into a claimed to be one in a hundred years pandemic, as well as the worst world recession since the great depression (1929 - 1933). No man or woman is an island unto him or herself. This is nothing personal against you.

Full time, secure, stable, harmonious jobs with an adequate income for an individual to be able to live reasonably comfortably, where the worker will not be expected to retrain or re-skill or gain further qualifications, to allow him or her to adapt to a constantly changing, as well as highly challenging and competitive work environment are already as rare as hen's teeth, and they will become more rarer still with the passing of time.

So to answer your question.

Yes what you are expecting or feel that you deserve with regards to your right to find the type of job which satisfies all the conditions which you are imposing upon it, based upon your past personal history, is completely unrealistic in the light of all that is happening around you.

But this does not necessarily mean that your eight months of psychotherapy have been wasted, or that because of the current world situation you should accept that this is as good as things are ever going to get for you (particularly work wise) .

Your reading is encouraging you to carefully consider that if you continue to do the same things over and over again, then you can only reasonably expect to get the same result(s). It is on a very practical level (a job counselor in your local area would have a much more detailed knowledge of what jobs are in highest demand) you need to explore what other options are available to you. You need to "widen your net" or DIVERSIFY and ADAPT.

There is always of course the tempting option for you to accept that you are somehow or for some known or unknown reason destined by nature or lack of nurture to remain trapped in this downward spiral for the rest of your life, and that you should accept that things can never get any better than they are now, in spite of any efforts that you could make to improve your situation.

In other words, the option to both give up on yourself and therefore to also give up on any chances of you making any positive changes or improvements, which could potentially turn things around for the better.

BUT!!!!!!!

From what I have learned about your incredible strength of character, strong resilience and sheer determination to make forward progress towards your goals and dreams, in spite of the many adverse circumstances (none of them being your fault) which life has placed in your path, I do not believe for one second that this is an option that you would ever consider consciously choosing.

Love, Light and Healing,

Brian :smt109

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”