I beg for some help please!!!!!!

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

lostlife

I beg for some help please!!!!!!

Post by lostlife » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:37 am

can i get a reading please as my life is going no where i am 24 have 2 kids and i have nothing in my life except for unhappyness my childeren are the only thing i live for please help

chickpea1979

Keep Smiling

Post by chickpea1979 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:29 am

Dear Lostlife,

I even have difficulty using your name (Lostlife) because it harbours negative connotations for me. YOur life is not lost. You are oh so very young and so much of your life in front of you.

Can I ask you today to make a mindshift. Start by changing your username on this forum. Change your username to something positive (like sunshine). You see, how you are feeling is reflected in the name you have chosen and it is a negative circle.

Make positive affirmations to yourself like "I am successful", "I am talented".
You are bringing up two children and that in itself is a full-time job, a job that you are carrying out successfully. Look at all the little tings in your life that are good, instead of dwelling on the bigger things that may be bad. Enjoy the hugs, kisses and affection that you receive from your children, because this is so special.

You are so young, please don't be in despair. Try and look at the positive lovely tihngs that are sitting ready for you to tap into.......you just have to venture out of your negative thoughts.

Sending you a warm hug with positive light.
Keep Smiling! :smt003
Chickpea :smt008

Sunshine

Thankyou and my new username

Post by Sunshine » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:40 am

Thankyou very much what you wrote ment alot to me and as you can see i changed my username "Lostlife" is no longer my name i am "Sunshine
thankyou once again

~Sunshine~
:smt008

chickpea1979

Glad I helped you a little.........

Post by chickpea1979 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:18 pm

Sunshine!! :smt006

Yay......That is much better. Your post brought a happy smile to my face :) I'm glad I was of some help to you. I hope that some of the tarot readers on here answer your query. I cannot help you there, I'm afraid.

Remember, keep everything in perspective.

Hugs,
Chickpea :smt008

Sunshine

Thankyou again

Post by Sunshine » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:45 am

hey :smt006

I am glad you were happy to see my name changed and i feel a lil better then i did before writing on here and i all so hope some one helps and give's, me a reading Thank you once again

~Sunshine~
:smt058

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”