I'm going to ask for a reading :)

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Angelique

I'm going to ask for a reading :)

Post by Angelique » Tue May 29, 2007 8:35 pm

I haven't had one done in about 15 years and I haven't read myself in a very long time. However, whomever would like to take a crack at doing a reading for me, it would be very much appreciated please.

My date of birth is July 08, 1966

The specific questions I have are as follows:

1. I am currently seeking an executive position. How long is this going to take to find? What do you see.
2. The love life - I am married... please do tell what you foresee.

If you happen to see any other information in addition to my questions, please feel free to share. Psychic readers are especially welcome.

Thank you :)

Ange

Gem

Re: I'm going to ask for a reading :)

Post by Gem » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:12 pm

Angelique wrote:I haven't had one done in about 15 years and I haven't read myself in a very long time. However, whomever would like to take a crack at doing a reading for me, it would be very much appreciated please.

1. I am currently seeking an executive position. How long is this going to take to find? What do you see.

If you happen to see any other information in addition to my questions, please feel free to share. Psychic readers are especially welcome.

Ange
Hi Angelique, You have asked very specific questions, the first relates to time and that is never easy for anyone to say let alone predict. I use the tarot as a way of getting a deeper meaning and insight into situations, to offer guidance and support and also for enjoyment. I don't use it to predict the future, obviously sometimes things do show up, but what we have to remember is that just by giving a reading we can change the future. If I said that you would find your ideal job in one month you would react in one way, perhaps with over confidence in an interview near that time and then the employer doesn't take you on. Or if I said you won't find the position for a year, you might get despondent and give up, not bothering until 11 months time and in doing so perhaps miss new opportunities.  
That said what would be a good question would be to ask, what qualities you need to get the job that you want? Or, how can I improve my job opportunities?  These questions give you the control of your future, they are areas you can use to increase your chances, they are positive and empower you in your situation.

Perhaps there are other readers who might like to answer your original questions but I am afraid I can't but instead I would be happy to give you an alternative reading, if you would like, with new questions.

Angelique

Re: I'm going to ask for a reading :)

Post by Angelique » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:13 pm

Gem wrote:
Angelique wrote:I haven't had one done in about 15 years and I haven't read myself in a very long time. However, whomever would like to take a crack at doing a reading for me, it would be very much appreciated please.

Ange
Hi Angelique, You have asked very specific questions, the first relates to time and that is never easy for anyone to say let alone predict. I use the tarot as a way of getting a deeper meaning and insight into situations, to offer guidance and support and also for enjoyment. I don't use it to predict the future, obviously sometimes things do show up, but what we have to remember is that just by giving a reading we can change the future. If I said that you would find your ideal job in one month you would react in one way, perhaps with over confidence in an interview near that time and then the employer doesn't take you on. Or if I said you won't find the position for a year, you might get despondent and give up, not bothering until 11 months time and in doing so perhaps miss new opportunities.  
That said what would be a good question would be to ask, what qualities you need to get the job that you want? Or, how can I improve my job opportunities?  These questions give you the control of your future, they are areas you can use to increase your chances, they are positive and empower you in your situation.

Perhaps there are other readers who might like to answer your original questions but I am afraid I can't but instead I would be happy to give you an alternative reading, if you would like, with new questions.
::smiles:: OK... although I am interested in those particular questions and if someone wants to take a crack at it, please do. Time frame isn't as important.

However Gem, I'd love to be read by you.   How about a general reading from you and let me know what comes up?  :smt003  Would this be feasible?  BTW, thank you for responding.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:47 pm

No takers, huh? ::sigh::

dlm61

Post by dlm61 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:02 am

Angelique,
I just joined this forum a few days ago, but I will jump in here and read for you.  Can you tell me your hair color?
Thx,
Debbie

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:54 am

dlm61,

Thank  you and welcome to MB!!  :) My hair colour is brunette.

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:58 am

dlm61 wrote:Angelique,
I just joined this forum a few days ago, but I will jump in here and read for you.  Can you tell me your hair color?
Thx,
Debbie
Hi dlm, I am fascinated and a little bit nosy, why do you need to know hair colour? And it is hair colour now, even if its dyed or gone grey or what?

Look forward to hearing.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:27 pm

Gem wrote:
dlm61 wrote:Angelique,
Thx,
Debbie
Hi dlm, I am fascinated and a little bit nosy, why do you need to know hair colour? And it is hair colour now, even if its dyed or gone grey or what?

Look forward to hearing.
HEY!!!  Them be fightin' words!!! Are you trying to call me out?!!   :smt018  Just teasing you Gem. :smt002  I had asked myself the very same question when I had responded, but figured if she is trying to distinguish who I am in the spread it will come out brunette so I changed my answer because it's terribly embarrassing.. but here is close to the original response:

::chuckles::  

I'm a premature grey, I started or noticed it when I was 15 and needed to do something about it by the time I was in my mid 20's.  I am my natural hair colour now with the help of a professional colourist, I'm a brunette with blond high lights and low lights.

Anyway, that's my confession... ::hangs head low, pouts just a little::  :smt003

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:03 pm

Roflmao!!  heehee! It was a perfecktly innocent question honest! :smt059

I just wondered that was all, I have never in my life heard anyone ask about hair colour before lol, names, dob, place and time of birth etc but hair colour? No how can that help a tarot reading? Eye colour yes, gender yes... hmm I shall wait and see

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:37 pm

Gem wrote:Roflmao!!  heehee! It was a perfecktly innocent question honest! :smt059

I just wondered that was all, I have never in my life heard anyone ask about hair colour before lol, names, dob, place and time of birth etc but hair colour? No how can that help a tarot reading? Eye colour yes, gender yes... hmm I shall wait and see
Yeah, yeah.. save it!!!    :smt019    :smt002 You have me laughing over here!!!

dlm61

Post by dlm61 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:51 pm

Hi Angelique!  Hi Gem!

First of all, to answer your questions about the hair color ... it always helps me pick the significator card most appropriate for Angelique.  Second, I've always been able to "tune in" better (for reasons unknown) when I have a sense of hair color.  lol

Angelique,

I inquired about your job and the cards appear to instead tell me about your marriage or relationship(s).  This is apparently the more pressing issue.

I can not predict time-lines but can tell you about upcoming influences, most likely in the near future.

Here is what I see ...

Right now you feel that life is a real struggle and you have a tendency to go "back and forth" with how you feel about your marriage as opposed to having a strong and definitive opinion about it.  You ask yourself if it is really worth the effort you feel that you put into it?  You are hoping to be patient, self-controlled and with a plan so as not to do anything rash, however the struggle is sometimes that you wish there were more joy, excitement and fun in your marriage?  You really want to "break out and have a good time."  The irony is that you respect tradition so you are not quick to make a change and in your heart you want to do what is right.  More recently something brought you renewed faith in love and connecting with somebody and you have since taken a stance and made some sort of proclamation or decision about this matter.  I don't know what it was but it was kind of an announcement.  There is the possibility you will decide to put more effort out there in making a relationship work (your marriage?) but more likely I ultimately see new love.  (I don't want to get too personal on a public forum so please feel free to send me a private email if you have comments).  Unfortunately I can not tell if the "new love" is a renewal of your marriage or a new lover.  My instinct says that it will be  with a new person; however, there is also a lesser chance that you may simply work harder at maintaining the relationship you already have.  Either way it certainly looks positive for you (at least in the short-run) and I say this because I feel you'll be satisfied.  And either way there will be a fresh start.

The job ... you've clearly decided you are ready to take some action and have made some motions in that direction.  I sense you feel you have mastered the necessary skills on the job and are actually quite successful at what you do.  Right now you are at a "wait and see" point and have put your feelers out there, waiting to see what will develop next.  Somebody (a male) above you (or who you look up to) has given you some advice about this or has some power over how it turns out.  You are deliberating what to do about the home-life as well and this will apparently affect some of your professional decisions.  I do not see a new job in the near future, instead I see you taking more time to assess the situations and possibly coming up with new courses of action to get where you want to go.  Last, I see the possibility (but it is of lesser importance) of a younger girl, perhaps under the age of 25 (your daughter?) influencing in some capacity the outcome of what you decide to do about your work situation.

Angelique, I hope these readings shed some insight for you.  I almost never do readings for others and for some reason felt like answering your questions.  Please let me know whether or not what I write truly speaks to your situations.

Thanks,
Debbie

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:08 pm

You are dead-on target and I am extremely impressed with your gift and what you wrote was exactly what I expected. Wait and see on all fronts until I arrive at an answer I feel comfortable with is the angle I have taken and will continue to until I find solutions I can be at peace with. Until then, it remains to be seen and is a slow process.

Thank you for your insight and I will be pming you as I do have more questions - I'm hoping you won't mind if I pick your brain a little more. Big mental hugs for you...

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”