I would love a reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

nashota

I would love a reading

Post by nashota » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:28 am

:smt003   please.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:38 am

Hi Nashota,

You haven't specified any question so I have given a general reading and let the cards talk.

You, 4 of Swords.

This card can signify a time when energy is low and you are feeling a constant battle to find yourself and your purpose. You have support but they do not know how to help you, perhaps meditation will help? Perhaps dreams will come to you and give you your answers? Rest and take time for yourself and before long you will find new energy and a new wisdom :)

Temperance, The Sun, The Tower, Strength.
Following on with the same theme, we have Temperance, judging and keeping a safe balance between your thoughts and those of others, be careful that you are not unduly influenced from an unrealiable source. Make sure that decisions you make are yours, and that you can live with them happily. You have lots of opportunites to learn and open yourself up to higher levels of consciousness. You want to be a good student but you feel you might be too staid and fixed in your ways and you question everything from your experiences. The Sun shines on your life right now, but like all things the sun has to take time off and rest, but we live safe and sound knowing that the sun will return tomorrow. Things will still be there in the morning.  The Tower can show that we are feeling supressed, that our talents are going unheralded and unthanked. Be strong and things will come back to you, even though you may feel like exploding at times, keep that strength and inner fire controlled and do not show those feelings, they can be mistaken for ego or pride and may well be taken the wrong way.

We have a strong male influence creeping in, someone that smiles on you and brings joyous news, perhaps a celebration? Remember to have fun and to enjoy what you do, we all have to make sure that our inner self is pampered and happy or that inner light cannot shine out for all to see. At times it might be hard, confusion or drepression may set in but you will fight and win and before long you will be back in control and smiling for all the world to see.

Would love any feedback you have, thanks.

Gem x
Last edited by Gem on Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

George

Re: I would love a reading

Post by George » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:06 pm

nashota wrote::smt003   please.
i try to post this ealier but i was getting a database error and wouldn't let view or post any of the board.  i see that Gem has posted a reading but i just wanted to post mine also.
nashota wrote::smt003   please.
Welcome Nashota and welcome to the class!   :smt006  sense i see you ask about the three card spread and a reading i will do a three card reading for you and explain at the same time!   :smt002

The three card spread is a good spread to start out with because it is simple and covers three different times (past, present and future).

the first card is going to be your "past".  I drew The Empress:

She is a mother of nature, of life, of all of us and what we believe and know of the earth.  she is a sexual creature.  She reads as a person in your past that thought you of life and the things around you and how you react to them.  

The second card is your "present" and i drew the IX of Pentacles:

This richly adorned women comes from you past and fills you with good will and security.  There is a soild base here to fall back on to and to push forward.

The third card is your "future" and I drew the King of Swords(R)

A strong stern man with come into play in the future.  He will be strife and news of travel.  He maybe not be the causes of this.  He may just be the messenger.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:28 pm

Hi George, the forum was having a few problems it seems? I had to try a few times before I can read what I posted lol, don't worry :)

Seems we both picked up on the male influence too.....

nashota

Post by nashota » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:07 am

Hi there. Thankyou both for your readings..

Gem:

This card can signify a time when energy is low and you are feeling a constant battle to find yourself and your purpose. You have support but they do not know how to help you, perhaps meditation will help? Perhaps dreams will come to you and give you your answers? Rest and take time for yourself and before long you will find new energy and a new wisdom

I can relate to this.. I have been meditation quite well for six months or so and now am finding it hard to get back into it.

Following on with the same theme, we have Temperance, judging and keeping a safe balance between your thoughts and those of others, be careful that you are not unduly influenced from an unrealiable source. Make sure that decisions you make are yours, and that you can live with them happily. You have lots of opportunites to learn and open yourself up to higher levels of consciousness. You want to be a good student but you feel you might be too staid and fixed in your ways and you question everything from your experiences. The Sun shines on your life right now, but like all things the sun has to take time off and rest, but we live safe and sound knowing that the sun will return tomorrow. Things will still be there in the morning.  The Tower can show that we are feeling supressed, that our talents are going unheralded and unthanked. Be strong and things will come back to you, even though you may feel like exploding at times, keep that strength and inner fire controlled and do not show those feelings, they can be mistaken for ego or pride and may well be taken the wrong way.

Yes.. things will change in approximately six weeks in which I am sure will make all the difference.

We have a strong male influence creeping in, someone that smiles on you and brings joyous news, perhaps a celebration? Remember to have fun and to enjoy what you do, we all have to make sure that our inner self is pampered and happy or that inner light cannot shine out for all to see. At times it might be hard, confusion or drepression may set in but you will fight and win and before long you will be back in control and smiling for all the world to see.  

This is interesting :-)   I look forward to it!!

Thanks again Gem.  :-) Appreciate it.

nashota

Post by nashota » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:11 am

George:

the first card is going to be your "past".  I drew The Empress:

She is a mother of nature, of life, of all of us and what we believe and know of the earth.  she is a sexual creature.  She reads as a person in your past that thought you of life and the things around you and how you react to them.  

Absolutely. :-)

The second card is your "present" and i drew the IX of Pentacles:

This richly adorned women comes from you past and fills you with good will and security.  There is a soild base here to fall back on to and to push forward.

Thanks.. thats great!

The third card is your "future" and I drew the King of Swords(R)

A strong stern man with come into play in the future.  He will be strife and news of travel.  He maybe not be the causes of this.  He may just be the messenger.

This is interesting as Gem picked up a male as well.  I look forward to it :-)

Thankyou  for the reading  and the explanation.  Ok. one more question about the spread :-).  Can you add cards to it as well if you feel you need more?  If so, what would they interpret?

Thanks in advance. :-)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”