PLEASE HELP

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

BPHUSHPUPPY

PLEASE HELP

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:51 pm

hey deborah,
i didnt know you did tarot reading. since i really dont know to much about these things, i wasnt sure if you could tell me anything about my father. i think you had read that they found his car. we still have no clues as to where he is. we (the family) dont think that he is still alive. can you tell? can you tell me anyone that we might get in touch with, that could give us some kind of answeres.someone that is not going to charge and just tell us what we want to hear. thanks for anything that you can tell me. bp

Deborah

reading...

Post by Deborah » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:58 am

I open the cards and i feel the darkenss as if the eyes are closed ...

Your father had a great love of life ... Interested in art.
Did he like to play jokes when you were little?

I feel you are very agravated with this not knowing ... very overwelmed ..and not ready to let go .. you might have even said dad just show back up ..just come home darn it!

Your father views you has his strenghth ... Im hearing rest will do you good do not worry.

I feel your father is still alive but in a dark place ..he is confused at to who he is and where he is ... be patient and calm dont over look anything ...
theres some place you have not checked ..may have over looked ... i keep gettting pine trees ..is there a camp ground near you? trailor park... the pine trees are lined up ... please feel free to contact me ..but i feel its a matter of time now ... may god guide you to him now ... he does need help.

Deborah

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:00 am

thanks deborah,

you are right on a lot of things. im not sure about the arts. he did like to pick. he is my step dad. but him and moms anniversary is next month. 28 years. so he has been around for a while. there has been times while we are out looking, i would say in my head, just let me know where you are and i will find you. i did have a flash when he first went missing and had told my daughter that the car would be found in a grassy field and that he was out of the car asking me for help. the pic. of the car on the news is almost the same as what i saw. my whole family tells me i am the backbone of the family. therefore i do tend to do the most. it just seems to work out that way anytime things happen. as for rest, i have been told several times i needed to get more rest. him and mom have a big rv and they usually go camping once a month. there is so many pine trees and woods in this area. i have been looking for pine trees though, like you had said. thank you so much for your help. i will keep in touch. bp

Deborah

RV

Post by Deborah » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:36 pm

where is the RV parked at ? ... near a lake with pine trees..am seeing this place so clear ... dirt pathways ... .. i believe he is confuesed as to who he is ..and feels he is at home where he is ...

BPHUSHPUPPY

WENT TO SEE A PSYCHIC TODAY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:41 am

hey deborah,
their rv is in their yard. it is always there unless they are camping. there is a lot of trees in their yard. every where i go now in the area, i look at pine trees.

i went with mom to see a psychic today. there was a lot of things she said that was right. she told us that two men had followed him that night and hit him in the head. they were only going to rob him and did not mean to kill him, but they did. she said that his body was near water, but in some woods, 2-3 miles from the car and where they live. we are going to do some riding around tomorrow and look.

there was some other things that she told me, that i would like to send you a private message about. i dont mind anyone reading the stuff i put on here, i would just like to ask you about it first.

thank you again, bp

Deborah

let me know

Post by Deborah » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:58 pm

as u drove by the trees and such can u give me ur image ..inch by inch ..such as if i were a blind person and u were walking there with me ..

Thanks
Deb

I do not believe he is gone yet

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:17 pm

i will start taking a notebook with me. i will write things down that i see and let you know. as of yet i have not gone anywhere since last week. i do not drive so i have to wait on some one to take me.
i am going to e-mail you the picture where they found the car and you can see the surrounding area and the trees in it.

thank you, thank you. you do give us hope. bp

Deborah

questions

Post by Deborah » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:20 pm

the man in the pic ..who is this?

the other question is ..the drives car seat ..was it in same position he would of had it in?

Is there a way to check for cars that were stolen / abandoned along the high way ?

From day one I got a white car ...

I am thinking he was involeved in some car hijacking ..he may have seen someone pulled over having car problems .... and he pulled over to help them (hitchhickers)

Also that thought of some other woman is there ... maybe a woman who is carring for him ..or a woman of the past? somthing unfinished unsettled?

Check nursing homes within 1 hour around ur home please ..he dont know who he is ...

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:40 am

hey deb,

which man? the older man on the left is my father.

we ask about the drivers seat. the man that showed us the car was 5'7". my dad was 5'9". when the officer went to get in the drivers seat he had trouble, because the seat was to close to the steering wheel. we told him that pop(my dad) couldnt get in with the seat up that far. he was going to check and see if that is the way they found it or if the fbi had moved it.

i have got a list of nursing homes within one hour of here. i have had to stay with mom the past couple days, so i havent had the chance to get back to the list while the places are open. we had some legal things to take care of. she wanted to get some things in order in case of her death or if she was to get sick or something. yesterday though she went all to pieces and so i was there all day.

im not sure about the cars. i know there was a pick-up truck that sat on the side of the road that he would have been close to, but it was blue. my uncle called the police about it and someone came and got it.

the police are supposed to have some results today and let us know what they are going to do. there is two police departments involved, since the car was found in a different county. the other department is going to do a door-to-door search, and talk to everyone in the area.

i will let you know what everyone says and the results to the test.

thanks, bp

BPHUSHPUPPY

let me know

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:50 am

hey deb,

i did mean to tell you, we went out riding the other day. we passed hundreds of pines, but there was three sets that i thought i would tell you about. one of them from the pavement there is a bob-wire fence, then a pretty green field, then a row of pines. they are not very thick. you can see another green field on the other side of them. the second set is right across the street from the first one. they are a little ways off the road. it is a huge circle of trees. you have to go across a hay field to get to them. the hay field is cut right now. both of these are about two miles from moms house. the third set, doesnt sit that far off the road. it is very thick. there is a lot of piles of dirt or something sitting along the front of the trees. there is a church and cemetary over to the right of them. in front of them i think is where the church members park. that one is about a mile from where the car was found if you go through the woods. that is the only ones that really have stuck out to me. i will let you know if there is more. thanks again, bp

Deborah

Please read asap I wish I could contact you another way

Post by Deborah » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:39 pm

recently i have had an experience of something that did not occur to me what it was.. i almost posted this dream as a crazy dream ... until just now it hit me like a ton of bricks ..

I had a dream ... but i feel the dream of the object i seen ( i have been calling it my allien) after leaving my guide a note I have been seeing so much ..clear meanings of things ..are coming to me ..in weird ways but are coming

In my dream I had a light sorce come out of my purse / wallet like money .. i seen it eat my cell phone buttons and then i chased it down the street .. we went by 3 rows of pine trees .. some thin some thick and there was a bob wire fence like in a farm setting.

I believe this was a image of money leaving my purse in a white car...
I feel your father was calling home not because he was truely ill but as a warning call to come look for him if he was not home..he knew someone was following him. (maybe the person mugging him was driving a white car) the mugging came from the idea of the light leaving my purse ...

............................... more in private message........................................

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”