Hey Deborah

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Beta19

Hey Deborah

Post by Beta19 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:01 pm

hi Deb,

Could you give me a general reading please!!

Thanks so much

my birthdate is 2/25/86

Deborah

A reading for Beta19

Post by Deborah » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:31 pm

First can i ask if this is your name for real? There was a movie long time ago about a girl whos father has a funeral home inside their home ... her name was that ..always found it interesting ... then there is beta the fish as well ..just curiuos

I havent pulled the cards as of yet but as I am begining i get the feeling of a very young person ... are you around 18 at the most 21 but I feel young ..somethings you are very mature at and other things ..hmm lets say time will give you experience to realize these things.

I also feel you are asking for a general reading but inside you are asking about a partner?

Lets see ..what the cards guide me too.

just looking I am seeing a very energetic person full of life and full of color.. very bright...

First do you realize you are in control of your life your own destiny? YOU ARE!!

Many questions are coming to me ... (this happens with general readings at least to me they do )
Someone you were close to has passed? You felt like something was un said to this person ...?

You have a decision to come to ... I usually can tell where someone is .. I am guessing your an american struggling with the idea of going ... (much like me in this way) You have a door way to enter or walk away from ... this door leads to the unknown ... scarry path ...you have to decide what way to go ... I can not nor can the cards tell u where to go or where to be ...feel it in your heart.

I said earlir you were a bright person... you need to apply knowlege and obtain knowledge... College?

There are no easy ways in life ..(unless your a Hilton) One must work hard to obtain the direction they desire... do not settle becaue the road seems easier ..sometimes the path less traveled has a nicer ending

You are about to have a change in life style, change of surroundings .. the beginigng will be hard for you but then you will adjust.
You want power you want to be successful ... as i said before you have to work hard to achieve what you want most.

your present place of home you are unhappy hear and long for more than this. An Arguement with someone dear to you over you wanting a change ? move?

Your hopes and fears can be real your dreams can become reality

contioue this path and you will find what your looking for you will find the peace and surenity that you are wanting. I will say if you contioue on the material path you will loose the spirituality.

Best wishes
Deborah

Beta19

Post by Beta19 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:39 pm

first let me start off by saying thanks so much for reading me.

And yes my name is Beta! Hehe

I guess you could say im young. I'll be 20 in Feb.

Actually you amazed me when you said its more about your partner. Because deep down inside i was hoping that something would come out about him and his feelings toward me.

Is there anything you can tell me about this partner?

I am actually wanting to attend college either for business managment or something to deal with marketing. But first i have to financially stable for that to happen. I mean yes i have a great job. But i need to save up. Thats my problem i can never save. Do do you see any potiential money coming my way?

And the whole home thing is very true. Everytime there is an argument i feel like i dont even want to be there anymore. I'm a very emtional type of person.

Do you see a move for me anytime soon?

I was in canada last month. And recently ive been dreaming about canada and reliving me being there. Do you know what this could possibly mean?

I would so appreciate your help

Thanks so much

Lots of Love
beta

Deborah

?

Post by Deborah » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:49 pm

stop thinking so much on him.... i am hearing my grannie say ..be proper he will come to you when time is right ... she was always right on this and now am saying to you ... he will come when time is right ..

Canada ...not sure

saving for college >>> can i give u some suggestiongs ur under 20 ... ur lived with ..made to much for financial aide ..see if u qualify for any of these ... I can give suggestions on these ..

Your paths are yours ..whatever u do do it with your heart ..take greed and money and material things away ..then decide

Deb

Beta19

Post by Beta19 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:44 pm

I know i know! But im the type of person that likes to know whether or not i should stay with him or if im just wasting my time.

Maybe ill just let it be!

Thanks so much for your help Deb

Have a great day hun

Beta-

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”