can someone give me a reading please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

taraprincess

can someone give me a reading please

Post by taraprincess » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:16 pm

hi everyone i just wanted to know will me and my friend ever speak again we are very close but we had a disagreement and we are not speaking. thank u hugs

Grayson

Post by Grayson » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:46 am

Taraprincess,

In response to your request for a relationship reading I was going to use a 10 card spread. However, right at the point of laying the cards down I decided to use only 3 cards for your reading instead. What resulted is one of the most positive readings I could imagine being given in response to a question like yours.

Whatever came between the two of you that precipitated your argument has apparently cleared the air for the Sun is shining brightly now bringing a new clarity into your relationship. In childlike innocence you are both now free to be who you really are. No more hidden agenda. No more false facades. There is nowhere to hide in this heavenly brightness and no longer any reason to do so.

You were concerned that your relationship had ended. Well, in some respects it has. Your previous relationship has indeed ended. Its race has been run and is now completed. A brand new cycle or season in this relationship has begun.

The calm, clear, and healing waters poured out by the maiden kneeling beneath the light of the Star are flowing through your life and your relationship. Their balm is soothing everything both in your inner and your outer worlds. A new day is dawning filled with completeness, wholeness, and healing. A day that will be far brighter that this present moment seems.

Taraprincess, when the time feels right inside reach out and take this persons hand again in friendship. The heat of the moment has burned away the impurities in your relationship and only pure gold remains.

twinkerthescout

Post by twinkerthescout » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:35 am

I also drew 3 cards for the situation with you, and your friend...
This 3 card spread from my deck is called a Lily Pond.

The 4 of Wands came first, reversed...
Learning to appreciate the little things in life, beauty of nature, peace harmony
An unexpected gift finds its way into your life.

Next was the 10 of Wands...
You are carrying a very heavy burden. Your life feels pretty miserable. There will be times in your life when this is true. In those cases, you must find hope and strength where you can. Make sure you're not carrying the burden needlessly. Examine the load. Do you really need to feel responsible for it all? Is there a way to make your path easier?

And the third card was the 6 of Cups...
A gift from a childhood acquaintance, happiness and pleasure brought from the past, good memories, a new friendship, a gift from an admirer, new opportunities

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:45 am

thank u twinkerthescout and grayson for your readings it was wonderful but he is the one that refuses to talk to me, i would reach out to him right now but he does not want to talk so i hope he does call me and wants to talk again i miss him terribly but i have hope now thanks to your wonderful readings. thank u both so much lots of hugs
Last edited by taraprincess on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:46 am

:smt060

twinkerthescout

Post by twinkerthescout » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:49 pm

I've found a good truce between me and my dearest friend is hand delivering our favorite Starbucks drink
as he wakes up =0) I suppose the whipped cream on top signifies a white flag =)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”