After Much Consideration

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Katie07

After Much Consideration

Post by Katie07 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:29 am

After days of self-evaluation, hopefully realistic, I feel more than ever that my life is at a major crossroad and I have no idea how to proceed. Could someone please offer some guidance if you have the time or inclination. It would be greatly appreciated

I was born October 13, 1965 and have never been this confused in the almost 42 years of my life. I am a Libra and have spent years trying to balance the different parts of myself. I have been told I am too intense to be taken as a whole. Every aspect of my life is affected by my seeming inability to get it together.

Any insight someone could offer would be something to think about.

Thank you....Karolyn
Attachments
Katie07.jpg
Katie07.jpg (54.64 KiB) Viewed 1662 times

Katie07

Please Forgive My Attachment

Post by Katie07 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:37 am

I did not intend to attach that large file and did not pay enough attention and submitted before reviewing. Please forgive me and know that was not intentional. I don't know why I even thought I needed to attach it. I am so losing it.

Once again...please accept my apologies.

Karolyn

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

You are not loosing it Katie :)

We all do mistakes...I have done a lot of them....it's the only way I can learn more....I have even learned how to reduce a photo and I tried it out on yours :)
Hope you don't mind :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:05 am

hello Karolyn

Please forgive me for attempting to give you a reading, as I am learning tarot myself. I did a spread which I learnt from our tutor Gem on this site and found it quite enlightening the way it conveys certain messages.

YOU: to have admitted thus far that you need guidance and to sort out your life shows you are a strong personality and the beginnings of good energy and forece are within you.

POSTIVIVE INFLUENCE: dont be in such a rush to change things around you, or even so, change your life completely. Take some time off for Karolyn and contemplate in your own time. You need this time to yourself to go within and almost like a sabbatical evaluate yourself inside out. Dont be pressured by anyone. You need this time for yourself (I can so personally relate to that myself) .

NEGATIVE INFLUENCE: Whilst the card I picked shows victory of some kind, but dont be misled by it. If you are applauded by your surroundings, please take it in your stride and dont get carried away, as it may be a negative influence for you. I would say under a different scenario this card would have been a positive card, but here I am tempted to caution you not to get carried away by so-called admirers and do-gooders, if you see what I mean.

MESSAGE FROM THE TAROT: and a very good one too. You have the start and the seedlings of new energy, new ideas in their embryonic stage and seizing this opportunity that is coming your way will be a blessing. I am hoping this may be the result of you taking time for yourself in step TWO above.  Dont undermine the power of this message as when we get to the next card, it will justify itself.

The OUTCOME: the card shows you leaving all your troubles behind and heading to calmer shores of life. The turbulent life you had been living will calm down and those pains and tribulations will be your strenght and your guide.

I the above strikes a chord with your questions and your current state.

best of luck.
cedars.

Katie07

Thanks

Post by Katie07 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:15 am

Thanks so much for your reply, Rhut. I tend to be pretty harsh on myself and when I commit some form of etiquette faux pas I am worse. I tend to seek approval more than most I know. Your encouragement and consideration are most appreciated...and I do not mind a bit that you re-sized me....thanks again

To you cedars...no apology is necessary. If you felt compelled to do the reading, I am happy that you did. A lot of what the cards indicated does ring bells for me. My major concern lately is that I will continue to make poor choices. I go through the decision making process in what I believe to be a realistic fashion, but the choices lately seem to be the wrong ones anyway....I so need some enlightenment that I seem to be blinded to.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read for me. KD

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:24 am

No worries Karolyn
It is best to take time for yourself - I am doing the same as we speak. If need be, detach yourself from anything that may cause you to make decisions. Put any life decisions on the back burner for now until you get the enlightenment within yourself. You will see and know what to do .....

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”