reading for me anyone???

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

rarellan

reading for me anyone???

Post by rarellan » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:41 am

:smt009  :smt009
Hi:
my birthdate is 9/3/58 female.
My mom use to do my readings, she learned tarot at the age of 14. she was taught by her nieghbors that were Gypsies.

She now 88yrs old. So she doesnt do anymore readings.

So here I am. I havent had a reading in over 6years.

So this is my Problem, Im financially in debt due to gambling. very bad habit. I doing my best to get re-establish, clearing up credit report for one. and paying my bills to stay above water.

My soon to be ex-boyfriend is leaving me, he already rented a new apartment, he says he loves me but he's not in love with me. But he would like to remain friends and would hope that we can stay in contact. HMMM, I know how not to be enemies, but how to remain friends after a breakup of almost 5years.

So I just want to know, what else should I expect? So that I can prepare myself. :smt009

Will my finances clear up soon? and my soon to be ex boyfriend is moving out after almost 5years together. he says he loves me, but not in love with me anymore, but would like to remain as friends.

Is there hope? or shall I just move on?

Gem

Re: reading for me anyone???

Post by Gem » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:03 am

rarellan wrote::smt009  :smt009
Hi:
my birthdate is 9/3/58 female.

Will my finances clear up soon? and my soon to be ex boyfriend is moving out after almost 5years together. he says he loves me, but not in love with me anymore, but would like to remain as friends.

Is there hope? or shall I just move on?
Hi,  Welcome to Mystic Board,

You may not have had time to read our forum rules and guidelines yet so I will post the link here for you to look at.

Please read them carefully.  Requesting a reading   Not Got a reading yet?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:49 pm

I do not wish to undermine Gem's previous messag to you and I agree with her. However, your situation struck a chord with a friend I know and I picked three cards for you.

Your past has been as you explained in your posting, (Seven of Swords) running away from your responsiblities and making gains and making losses, but eventually ending up with losses. This is the fact and let us not dwell over it.

The present and the future dont look so bleak though. With the King of Pentacles - if that is your 5-year partner moving out - it is perhaps he does not want any involvement with your financial situation, as he may be quite self-sufficient and  who knows may be of help to you too financially. If this peson is not him, it could be someone in your life, bank manager, father figure who may be of help to you financially.

After all that you have been through, there is hope for the future with the Ace of Swords for the seeds of a new resolve, strenght, courage and moving forward.

Hope this has helped you.
cedars

a_dream_painter

Post by a_dream_painter » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:11 am

Finances:

3 card pull:  KeyI (Magician)  you have all the tools to fix the problem
Knave of Pents:  Trust your resources
10 of Cups:  What is more important is finding Peace within yourself.

~adp~

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”