wondering whats ahead of me?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

AngelGirl81

wondering whats ahead of me?

Post by AngelGirl81 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:07 am

Hi,

I was wondering what the cards say thats in store for me?  Anything that may come up.

thank you

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:40 pm

Hey :)

I have seen you have asked for several readings.....and if any Reader feel the connection they will respond to you.

I will post some thoughts about "several readings"....hope you find them of use.

When we ask for a Reading....do we then ask for guidance....or do we ask for Confirmation of own thoughts?

If it is for confirmation...the reading has little value in the way to change ones path....one do like one always have done.

If it is for guidance....when do you know that you have got the right Reading?

If you ask for several readings....you might get several answer....all might be right ...all might be wrong...1 might be right..which one? and so on.
Will you pick the one who is close to your own thought? or will you pick one that say you have to change course?

Maybe the change is the right one....after all...the most important thing with all readings are the evaluation of the Reading itself. Look for new ways to approach the problem.....get new ideas into ones mind.

No Reading in itself can solve any problem or put you into the arms of your lover....all is in the end up to you...and how you solve the day...

Good luck :)

Mystic Meg

Re: wondering whats ahead of me?

Post by Mystic Meg » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:59 am

AngelGirl81 wrote:Hi,

I was wondering what the cards say thats in store for me?  Anything that may come up.

thank you
Hello,

Your first card was the 10 of Cups, this is in the position of You, and your energies right now. This card shows a loving couple with two young children playing, they are looking towards a sunrise that has 10 golden cups in a rainbow across the sky. This card can show that we are full of dreams and are looking to the future with eagerness and sometimes missing out on what the present day has to offer, in the distance there is a dreamy little house with a garden and roses over the door to complete the picture. Perhaps you are thinking of a happy family life? Perhaps this is your goal?
The next card is in your future position. It is showing influences and energies that are with you now but that you will cary with you into the future. This card is The Magician, a very powerful card of the major arcana. The Magician has all the tools he needs to rule his life effectively. One of his hand points to the heavens and spirit above and the other points to the earth and the ground below thus showing that he links the world of spirit with the world of the physical, perhaps you already are aware of your talents in this area? Perhaps you already have explored ways of helping others and passing on deep inner knowledge? If you haven't then you should start now by learning all you can and sharing this with others. But do not tire yourself out, working with the mystical and spiritual and the psychic world can be wearing and you will need lots of rest and support to fulfill your potential.

I hope you found your reading interesting and fun, I would love to hear what you think,

Peace x

Meg

Dee26

Post by Dee26 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:52 pm

:smt006 HI i am reposting under a different name..my other one it kept logging out so i had to reregister.

How do you become aware and learn how to connect with the spirit world? I was told once before i could do this also.

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:19 pm

Dee26 wrote::smt006 HI i am reposting under a different name..my other one it kept logging out so i had to reregister.

How do you become aware and learn how to connect with the spirit world? I was told once before i could do this also.

Hello Dee,

Thats so annoyng when you can't log in isn't it! Glad you are sorted now.
In answer to your question I would suggest that you should first have a look around these forums, there is so much information and so many talented people here to help you :)  There are many talents of The Magician, healing, teaching, protecting, caring, nurturing and helping others. Many ways and many areas, not just the singgle one of spirit. Try broadening your horizon and looking at  a bigger picture, perhaps learn tarot, that can open up your intuition and awareness of emotions and feeling and it may be the start of a long journey to a deeper awareness. :)

Meg

Mystic Meg

Post by Mystic Meg » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:20 pm

ooops, meant to say thank-you for your feedback , it is much appreciated

xx

Meg

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”