Reading request

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

brittneyblr

Reading request

Post by brittneyblr » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:25 pm

I feel a bit like I'm drowning here. I I don't know whether to get a relationship or general reading. I guess general be cause i have a few questions besides my relationship trouble. But my name is Brittney Reed (female) my birthday is 10-26-1984. Anything would help i really feel like my heads slipping under the surface and I'm not sure i really want to fight it anymore. Thank you for your time.

jojomojo

Post by jojomojo » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:32 pm

hello hun soundz like you need a friendly voice!!!
IF your drowning flail your arms about and kick your legs for all your worth,dont go down without a fight let people know something is wrong...learn to swim.,.,.
mabe you should focus on YOURSELF a bit more take some time to do something that makes YOU feel at ease,why dont you design your own deck of cards ,nice happy simple ones with good messages,dont put one negative word in there.
STart with 2o cards. cut out pictures from magazines and so like,pictures that make you feel warm and nice or just a pic you like,ell theres something to keep you focused.
WELL here is that card I promised..........................................................

NUIN [ash] reversed inner and outer worlds linked,microcosm and macrocosm...

your oneness is undenyable,but there is no need to cut yourself off from the great universe or be scared of its vastness and your smallness.
YOU are part of a greater whole and cannot avoid being linked to it and through it.
Open yourself to its great and small influences and allow your innfluences to flow out into it as well.
The ash tree has deeply penertrating roots and sours the soil,making it hard for any other plants that need to grow.In norse mythology this tree has its roots in hell,its branches suport te heavens with eath at its centre.

brittneyblr

Post by brittneyblr » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:50 am

Thank you for your kind words and advice and your reading. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me and i think i will take your advice about the cards

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”